Gen-Z the most anti-pc and conservative

You know how every now and then you see people on Jow Forums commenting about how Gen-Z is the most conservative and Anti-Political Correctness generation that has ever been born since the great generation.

I used to think that was bullshit, until I saw the TikTok meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=faCyGgMT98s

Bare with me, yes it is cringe (that's because they are kids, kids are just cringe, like boomers)_... But when you actually start properly watching these videos and understand what's going on in them, you bare witness to absolute savagery and belittlement of degenerates.

Watch the whole video and tell me Gen-Z is not gonna rip Far Leftists a new ass hole when they get older.

Attached: gender.png (1882x1250, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WNRNdR5G9I
youtube.com/watch?v=dDuxFSpwj0M
vm.tiktok.com/JLkFAU/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prove me wrong.

I don't get this meme

The right image is the original image, all the images on the left are the ones replying to the original image. Basically someone posts a video, then others post videos in reply.

Once you know that everything makes a lot more sense. Then you go holy shit a lot of these are hard core.

I think once the far left media catches on to what is going on in TikTok, there is going to be a great REEEEEEEEEEing.

Kikes are iffy uh, Aryan girls get muh stiffy uh.

Yes.

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 114K)

TikTok should be gassed. If you are a visitor of /gif/ you would know that these niggers try to shit up every ylyl thread. i really hope the person who invented this app dies. truly cancer.

>gen z mocks other gen z online
4th Reich confirmed

I'm glad someone else noticed.
The one where they salute a girl who is stating that there is only gender and that women are property is my favorite.

with their faces on videos being repeated shown thousands of time whilst we spent the best part of our youth shit posting on an anime forum until an ancient deity popped up

I still don't get it after your explanation, although the "I'M NOT PART OF LGBTSEAOUNEV But I'm Staight and Proud" one seemed pretty good even without understanding how the left hand side related to it.

You are aware that the people in that video I posted are belittling TikTok users and degenerates, right? They are trolling the fuck out of that place and sending it into ruin.

It still looks like garbage to me. i tried watching that video, but just couldn't get through it. the only thing that came out good was the deep fried memes of these tiktok vids. Guess my humor is different from the rest of these anons in this thread.

bump

bullying needs to make a comeback

Looked like some normalfag shit, Ive heard my woman reference tiktok before so its confirmed. Shes up to date on top 40 shit, if I hear her mention something new I give it a week tops before I see it somewhere else too.

This tikitok cringy shit makes me feel old.

Tf am I looking at?

It's just a bunch of underaged fags who think Gen Z won't be the gayest fags of any generation

NIGGAS IFFY UH
BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH
SUCK MY PEEPEE UH

Attached: 1539898095958.png (813x850, 343K)

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGGGGG

Attached: 1539899064443.png (563x542, 157K)

Nice lips

Gen Z might be the cringiest, least serious generation, they might pretend that they stand for something, but it's just a cool trend, a phase for them.

Attached: 1538915304614.gif (400x353, 2.76M)

i agree. the tiktok kids keep posting swastikas too

Sauce on this? Where can I see the full video?

youtube.com/watch?v=-WNRNdR5G9I
Zoomers are weaker than millenial women

Fucking faggot, kys

It's kind of not even one gen z, it's two opposing factions; gen z faggotry and gen z reality
one's a bunch of degenerate tranny leftist weebs and ultra-camp PC faggots and the other are conservative cis white nazis that want to just get on with their endless grind against the system and don't have tolerance for people spreading their love of anal railings.
Honestly, it's a massive shitshow everywhere.

>muh generation is the best generation
fuck off kid. Zoomers are hopeless.

Attached: average zoomer.jpg (945x819, 155K)

compare that virgin zoomer who is not brave enough to dry hump her, to this based boomer
youtube.com/watch?v=dDuxFSpwj0M

Kek

Is this the Ricardo thread?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 21K)

Ok, that made me laugh

Based beyond expectations desu

It looks like mostly poor attempts at post irony. That's a style of comedy that we invented here. I'm a core millennial born in 1988. When I was a kid we said shit that was more edgy. All the nigger jokes and nigger spamming didn't stop millennials from turning into trannies.

kek, straight savage

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-213727.jpg (1280x720, 281K)

I’m a zoomer and I agree, a lot of this is just jokes. I don’t know if we are more right wing as a whole than previous generation but a lot of our right wing comes from the mentality of “you just hate white people, fuck you” which we can do a lot more with than “muh constitution”.

this style of outrage bait humour was always going to get popular, it's always been popular with kids.

they aren't going to btfo anyone, they'll do this shit for a laugh and then be more leftist than the generation before them because they have had their intellect domesticated by the media.

there will be exceptions, like us, but for the most part these people will turn into rabid leftists

OP'd about this a while back but didn't gain traction. Get on the app and witness the savagery for yourself. It's fair to say that the kids are alt-right but we need to guide them towards additional redpills in order to fully weaponise them.

>Bumping with screenshots

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-025838.png (1440x2960, 1.3M)

I'd say there is some validity to it, having worked as a substitute teacher on and off during uni studies a lot of the 12-15 year olds are unironically liking Trump, and shitting on lefty/pc stuff, and will pretty much bully people who are lefties in school.

Attached: 1358984009466.jpg (1181x1841, 208K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-025828.png (1440x2960, 2.43M)

>crying for the bullying to stop

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-122714.jpg (1440x1926, 770K)

>middle-aged dad posting redpills

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-122840.jpg (1440x2282, 884K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-123022.png (1440x2960, 1.25M)

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-123038.jpg (1440x2615, 913K)

Zoomers of the thread, is it true that white boys are at the bottom of the social hierarchy in all high schools and colleges and that you can’t get girls for shit because the Jews taught them to hate you? Is this true?

Attached: D170BE9A-9781-4E21-8890-D10DEC7D95EA.jpg (500x312, 46K)

>baiting an ftm

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-123208.png (1440x2960, 1.84M)

What's it like to grow up on tablets and smartphones? When I was a kid, all we had was a desktop with dial up and they used to cost thousands of dollars back in the 90s. When they tore up you were pretty much fucked if you couldn't fix it. A few times, I went months without access to a computer. Now, I have a bunch of laptops and phones and don't give a shit if one tears up, I have plenty more to replace it or can just buy a new one for dirt cheap. It used to be a crisis when something went wrong with my computer.

vm.tiktok.com/JLkFAU/

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-123447.png (1440x2960, 2.41M)

le epic based gen z is going to trolle the libcucks XD

Based, but what an ugly generation.

not sure if trolling or brain damage

Genuine question

that's a big no

What was it like to grow up with a computer?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory
will you an hero, Jow Forums?

White girls are redpilled and love to make fun of feminists

Explain

X doubt

Npc memes as responses to orange man bad vids. Do it.

>until an ancient deity popped up

To be fair, we caused his reincarnation.

Cause I'm going to a university right now and I thought it would be full on commie teachers and leftie students, but people here just seem normal, plus everyone ( the 35 people in my year) reading the same bachelors as me are all white, except for a qt3.14 asian and two muzzie girls. Everyone else is white.

Plus I work on the side as a substitute teacher where I mostly jump in for middle school classes and first year of high school (at three different schools) and it's pretty much how I described it here At least in this part of Sweden were I am, truthfully I think it might be a swing that's happened recently though and that it was worse off 2-3 years ago with the leftie stuff in university here but I only met ONE person I would call a lefty and she is a fat socially awkard girl who barely speaks and just has a pin on her jacket with "vänsterpartiet" which is the lefty political party in Sweden

The video on the right is something someone has made and the video on the left is a video that someone has attached to it.The purpose is for people to collab and "duet" to make videos together but it's now being used to make fun of the person on the right. Like you see all the videos of the woman begging for food, and people respond to it with throwing food on the floor or laughing while eating, or furries doing cringe shit and people responding by pretending to hang themselves or pulling out guns.

Meant to like to my previous post here

OK I WAS HONESTLY READY TO GIVE IT A TRY BUT THE CRINGEEEEEEEEEE

can someone translate zoomer for me

>That username you use on a anonymous Jow Forums board
>Don't understand zoomer, even though it takes 1 second to google what it means
>Asking to be spoonfed
Fuck off

Quality Aussie shitpost

No, most of the white guys have girlfriends. Or are at least sexually active. Asian guys struggle to get relationships for the most part, with a few exceptions. Indian guys struggle to get anyone that isn't either desperate or an Indian girl. Black guys get the trashy sluts that wouldn't be good girlfriends anyway. Girls of any race get jumped on if they are hot and if not they are permavirgins until they're married. White guys do date other races but they almost always break up and end up getting together with another white person. Wouldn't go as far as to say my generation is redpilled on race because they're almost all super against racism, they're cucked in that regard but they are almost all against feminism, sjw culture and the likes, it's a start but not enough, but certainly a step in the right direction, aslos noticed more young white couples having children lately.

Ubercode???

I saw a bunch of young cousins this summer, from Vancouver to Toronto and a bunch of places in between. Ages 8-13 iirc. The two most common phrases I heard from all of them were variations of "That's fake news" when confronted with something they didn't want to do and "Let's make X great again!" replacing X with bascially fucking everything.
Let's make hide-and-seek great again!
Let's make hotdogs great again!
Let's make BB guns great again!
Let's make quads great again!
Shit like that.
They also all played fucking fornite. So I guess win some/lose some.

how is that a zoomer if thats in russia? only western generations are "generations" generations from shitholes are all the same

I'd smash that cunt in the back of the head with a brick

This thread is an ad.

Id smash her with muh dick if you know what I mean

Based

I think we have had access to much more information than you guys did. I got an iPod touch in elementary school, learned how to jailbreak it, and fucked with games so I could win. I had a computer, I searched things online all the time, things I was interested in. I started playing minecraft, made my own server, taught myself how to set up plugins, and manage people. I always liked memes, I used to read rage comics in the morning before school (yeah, I know). I was wary of this site when I first came here, thought it was too racist because we've been programmed racism = bad. I had more online friends than real life friends, some of whom I still talk to. I lost my virginity to a girl I met online who lived across the country.

All of this is anecdotal, though, I dont imagine the average zoomer has a childhood all that different from a millenial.

>I started playing minecraft, made my own server, taught myself how to set up plugins, and manage people.
I was on /v/ when Notch used to post there and try to get /v/ to help him with his game. /v/ used to make fun of him and his game. Funny how he is a billionaire now.

Gen Z is based and redpilled!!!

*YEETS AWAY*

disgusting mutt faces desu

It's a lot simpler than it first look.
Kids wanna be cool, they do born like that, and SJWs don't look cool, they look the opposite of cool.

Attached: punch the hipster to win an iphone.jpg (600x300, 16K)

If only it were so simple

I remember back in the day using infa-red to transfer mp3 files. Damn, technology has improved so much

The "what is cool" mechanism itself is more complex than that.
But it do a good job filtering crap.
It take years to the schools to indoctrinate and warp kids to accept the drivel.

Lmao

That's basically the description of Jow Forums as a whole.

Attached: A fucking mess.png (667x586, 44K)

Generation Zyklon are unironically going to be remembered as the likes of 1900-10s born germans.

Are you really surprised? Don't forget that the leftists also don't make children much. They even do vasectomy.

neckbeards still think this here

Attached: 1529281848849.jpg (312x290, 48K)

Plot twist, it's her BF and she just got a text telling her he's cheating on her with a jewish girl

>Insert Mama bear KO Punch

Attached: 1436794017611.jpg (251x219, 14K)

Sorry, you guys are losing.
Kids always revolt against the authoritarian retards that want em to force things, and it's your turn to get crushed.

>pic
Wtf this genuinely intrigues me

bonbi.

They're also notably far less religious, so their alleged 'conservatism' means absolutely nothing.