Societel burden of bullying

Society pays off bullying. Schools and teachers dont give a fuck about it and parents are too busy with their lives and investments of time and money in school fees to risk challenging the school. As a result kids like us spend 13 years of our lives essentially going into a prison yard like environment with a hyper vigilant/stress attitude for years and years on end.

And heaven forbid you fight back or defend yourself because that will only lead to greater retaliation as kids dont understand honour nor will they let things slide if they are defeated. That or their friends in some over the top show of loyalty will run in to help their mate thinking they are being like their 18yo badass brothers on schoolies, and effectively beat the shit out of you.

School counselors are useless and only exacerbate the problem. I remember when I told my parents I was being bullied their answer was to call the school and be told 'we'll set him up with the counselor' instead of 'Son you have our permission to knock the cunt out with a chair. No greater satisfaction will be had. Its not like you like school anyway are we right? Who cares if you're expelled'. So there I was already marked and once a week having to be called out of class to go see the counselor.

Attached: 552887-b447bd90-1461-11e4-9008-27f67b099eee.jpg (316x421, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188547599/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So presumably this was white kids? And now having been bullied by whites, you became a white nationalist to vent your anger on others?

As a result of my years in school I naturally developed a very defensive and angry complex. I started lifting alot and got pretty jacked, I joined the military and in every group I wa sin I always demanded to be the alpha. So much to the point that is trained the working environment as I refused to follow anyone and viewed everyone as a threat. I purposely kept everyone at a distance and would assume if someone in a work place was confident or out going they were automatically an enemy.

The biggest problem was the rage. As a I never had the tombstone courage. reliable friends nor the physical ability to stand up for myself in school I never got the anger out I needed to and it built up over years and years. I avoided fights because I always knew Ide use it as an excuse to kill someone(I always carry a knife) and Im scared of prison as it would be very bad for me for above mentioned reasons. As a result of that I was recently kicked out of a Police training course for assaulting someone. Months of not being seen as the alpha, not having people respect me and being exposed to the hands ont raining made me snap. Add in alcohol and I took an opportunity to hurt someone. I didn't hurt him that bad and in fairness he did touch my property without my permission and he was my friend(sorta). But I did warn him and when he refused I attacked him and made him stop. He reported it and I was lucky not to be charged but none the less was kicked out the course in total disgrace.

This action all stemmed from the time the guy started throwing paper at me in year 9 english class, the times I was always picked last for sport, the times Ide walk passed groups of kids on my own and theyd all laugh at me, the times kids pulled my bag down when waiting in line for the canteen, the times someone kept kicking me in school assemblies and the times the teachers laughed at it.

After I left school I joined the military and nothing I did in the military on deployment compared to how bad school was. I wasnt even bullied in the military in fact it allowed me to thrive a little as I was quite fit at first and very interested in the military way of life plus I wanted to kill. None the less people didnt see me as the alpha or a leader. Even when I had the solution and stepped up people did follow me. Instead choosing the tall handsome cool guy who often go it wrong. This only made me angrier and years and years of discipline and stress made it all fester more and more. Eventually I grew more and more angry and drove friends away and caused tension within my team and work environment.

Im not gona lie, I legit thought about shooting up my school and going out in a firefight with the cops. Its lucky Im in a no guns country but had I been in the US I would have done it. I totally empathize with mass shooters and feel no remorse for the victims because in all honesty they probably deserved it for being popular. Its not that they all bullied but they are guilty but affiliation as they usually hang out with or date the bullies. Only serving to empower them within the school social hierarchy.

Another thing to about bullies is that they arent just overcompensating for their shitty home life. Most bullies come from well to do backgrounds, have money, are good at sports and get free rides, grow up with lots of validation and support. They bully simply because they can and they enjoy it.

TL;DR It wont be the shooters fault when he takes his anger out on his bullies with a firearm.

If you ignore the fact that bullying has existed throughout the entirety of human history and the fact that mass shootings at schools are fairly recent, you would be correct.
What has changed which mad the effects of bullying so extreme and dangerous is that schools have been feminized. Boys who are developing into men are being trained to be effeminate and it is destroying their minds.
The feminist strategy of destroying "toxic" masculinity is driving teenaged boys insane.

Your a fucking spaz and should be locked in a mental asylum, anyone who wishes harm on his brothers to that extent is trash.

found the coastal liberal who never faced a single struggle in their life and believes that life is all sunshine and rainbows. either you're that mentally inept or you're just a woman.

>What has changed which mad the effects of bullying so extreme and dangerous is that schools have been feminized. Boys who are developing into men are being trained to be effeminate and it is destroying their minds.
The feminist strategy of destroying "toxic" masculinity is driving teenaged boys insane.

Exactly. As I stated in my spill my parents way of handling it was 'go knock them out then' it was 'go tell the teacher'.

Not done reading, but bump for actually interesting, high effort, non question/bait thread.

Attached: 1457160844433.jpg (173x215, 11K)

>your pic?
roger the dodger?

The actor who played him in the '95 Tv movie Blue Murder. Richard Roxbourgh, guy from Rake.

Had a very similar experience at school, everyone was fucking useless and couldn't do a damn thing. Combine bullying with exams and lack of anyone to stick up for you, not even teachers, and it's a recipe for disaster alright. I was backed into a corner one day, the teachers looking on with their heads up their arses and I fucking snapped. I feel no sympathy for those fucks, it's their own fault whatever way you look at it.
>The feminist strategy of destroying "toxic" masculinity is driving teenaged boys insane.
Also this. The education system taught me that I should be ashamed to be white, that I had no identity, and that being male was toxic. So you suppress you're natural desires, "it's fine" you say, "i'm just a toxic male", and it all gets bottled up. We're fed lies, and when we find out the truth we're angry at the system, so naturally all that built up stress gets unleashed and you lash out.

The whole point of school is teach people to not solve their problems but rely on others to do so, let the (((authorities))) handle stuff. You are bullied? Dont resist but tell the teachers! You are robbed? Call the police! You are scammed? Dont get your money back yourself but sur the guy. The government consist of satanic pedophiles that fuck you over on purpose? Those in berlin/washington will handle that“
It teaches you to submit to the system and additionally that nothing improving is the normal way. So you get satisfied with not doing anything and not anything being done, but you did all you can because you told someone, right?

In here is all i have on behavior controll and how its done including mkultra.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188547599/
Enjoy

yeah i saw blue murder
the fuck is Rake?

Most shooting are government ops though, sandy hook, parkland, the munich shooting (even if not a school) you name it

i dont even read posts anymore, i know they are bullshit trying to con you into mindlessly raging

you guys are so retarded holy shit

Man if only you would use your divinative for something more prodctive than predicting the content of shitposts on a mongolian throat singing forum

>let the (((authorities))) handle stuff.

Such a millennial kraut thing to say. Meanwhile some nigger is prolly fucking your cousin.

Fucking idiot, how about you read the whole post and see how i state this as a negative

We need bullying to get rid of the weak and puny. There are people who manage to push through it and come on top - stronger than before. Those are the kind of people we want in society. Not some whiny bitch that can't handle banter.

Im drunk my bad lol

>There are people who manage to push through it and come on top - stronger than before

EVne people who arent puny or weak get bullied because they are perceived that way and the bullies will never stop not matter how many times the victim stand their ground.

No they end up like us. Bullying doesnt developy character traits because no matter what you do you cant win. Its not like the adult envrinment or prison where if you fight back and use voilence 1 or 2 times people back down. In school kids come at you harder and harder and harder and you cant win. There is no benefit, you learn nothing. Other then people are shit and its better to just kill them before they can hurt you.

Nobody follows or respects you because they recognize the frightened child in you immediately.

You are responsible for your own damage.

Attached: 1522995498675.png (540x407, 418K)

The key is to become a bully yourself against those who were bullying you in the first place.

In middleschool I was bullied alot. So I started lifting and joined a boxing club. And I started to fight the cunts. I would be the shit out of them and tell them if they told anyone I'd do it again. Breaking bones, kicking in heads, hell I beat a guy with a chair. Become the bully and they eventually leave you alone. After like a year of just fighting the cunts they left me alone cause I wasn't so easy to deal with. But you have to accept that this also means you may get the shit kicked out of you worse than ever.

I'll take the weak and puny over thugs any day. Thugs - people who take sadistic pleasure from hurting or exerting power over others - is what is wrong with society. They are in government, business, everywhere, and should all be unironically gassed. The evil should fear the righteous.

No they dont, people are not mind readers.

Just like when girks say 'its not your physical looks or your hieght its your persona, we can tell'. No they cant.

Its an excuse they use because they dont want to admit they are bigotted. Theyde rather follow the good looking person and get it wrong but feel safe then do it right and have the loser guy get elevated in status. Normies cant have that,

This is why you don't send your kids to publicuck schools, they are full of low IQ scum who will hurt your kids, also they might get bullied. The only thing you can learn at publicuck school is how to fight.

They can tell. Girls too. Whether they realize it consciously or not, they can tell very keenly just like any other animal with a functioning limbic system.

You would rather make this about your insecurity over not being Chad but it has nothing to do with that. Crawl out from that hiding spot m8.

only an animal (npc) thinks in such ways.

The key to bullying is fighting back and finding common ground. When I was little I was more advanced then the rest, (I think weed fucked with my potential) I had groups of kids following me. Doing my bidding and trying to please me.

You know what I did when someone bigger came and tried to take my place? I'd try to fuck him up. Socially, physically etc.

Show no fear only rage and fuck with him, this can be accomplished in the most silent and calm ways possible.

If he's stronger and you're getting your ass beat. Fight back it isn't hard. People will back off when they realise fighting you and winning still means a black eye and some bruises.

>bullies will never stop not matter how many times the victim stand their ground.
This is not true. The problem is that kids are never taught to how to throw a proper punch and that they should always go down swinging. Bullies like weak soft targets and a kid without a strong father figure or nobody to coach them on how to be a man is an excellent target to them. A kid that actively fights back and is decent enough at it will ward off bullies eventually because if a bully ever loses a fight to a kid that has had enough of his shit he's going to end up with several broken bones.
It only seems like its impossible for the victim to stand their ground because they have no idea of the basic mechanics of self-defense and no confidence thanks to the emasculation due to society so they give up learning to instead try appeasement or just taking it raw.

nah you weren't bullied. just your great great great grandfather came over on the "serial killer" ship instead of the "petty thief" one.

aussie is fucked in one sense but all those criminal genes make for great rebels against authority.

bullies are almost always from broken homes or criminal families and sometimes their parents would join in with the bullying outside of school

vermin

There is a healthy medium with bullying, if you do it too much too often, this breaks the child. If you do it just enough, at just the right times, it gives them purpose and shapes them to be better men or women (women's bullying is far different than ours).

The only difference now is that they can get it through text, internet, phone, mail, and from anywhere now. Being attacked 24/7 is enough to drive anyone insane, this is why mass ads and subliminal messaging works, the brain needs escape from these things.

Just stick to in-person bullying during actual verbal and physical interactions and kids will stop being little faggot pussy soibois.

t. faggot who was bullied just enough

Attached: 54df3be3d3683c79f9ba29ee5b….jpg (803x737, 52K)

Haven't read it all yet OP but sounds interesting and relatable. Thanks for posting.

Bullying is the more normal members of society trying to police up the outliers and bring them back into the fold. When the child stops acting like an awkward edgelord faggot the other kids will stop picking on them. Bullying was school for kids long before the idea of school was invented. Take your licks, learn not to be so pathetic and get a girl to sort you out. 60% of the time it works every time.

Go fuck a sheep cunt lol.

There's a difference between normie social pressure and psychotic thugs hurting people for fun.

manlet rage lmao

Thugs hurt people for fun, always have, always will. They cant do it too much to the 'normals' since they have society to protect them, so they have to go for the ones that are also outside society like them. That means the fuckups and geeks, who have the option to either try to survive by themselves or be welcomed back into the fold of society who promises (and sometimes fails) to protect them. Either way, the bullys are natures tools for trying to rescue those lost souls who dont fit into her idea of normal.
Fucking human beings man.