Ask a mexican anything

Attached: Viceroyalty_of_the_New_Spain_1819_(without_Philippines).png (800x596, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0w24DLClOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You hate living in your own country yet you want to keep expanding it. Literally like a fucking plague.

are trump haters in mexico effeminate leftists like here in the states?

I dont. cant you see my flag, achmed?

not in that level.

How is reclaiming the old empire borders going? Is everything anti-spaniard still really strong in mexican education or has it softened up? Is Mexico safer for tourism?

Do you have a radical feminist problem?

How's the plumbing where you live?

What's it like living in such a shit-hole country that, every year, millions of your own people flee to a superior one?

They do.

Attached: 1537662665880.jpg (782x810, 152K)

How would the question have to be phrased to get 50%+1 of the population to agree to be annexed by the USA.

(ie. what promises for infrastructure, law and order, representation, etc. would be needed).

Why do your Federales suck at stopping migrant caravans?

Never gonna happen, we fucked america rwp when we sent in glow in the dark CIA niggers to fuck nations. They don't hate whites but hate Americans.

I always ask, and mexibro always dodges this question: Lets say the usa gives back all the land we bought or stole from you. Do you really think that the mexican government and people would do any better with that land than they do with all the land and resources that you already have?

Or, would you ruin it in about 10 years, and everyone there would be risking their lives to get into the new USA so they could do menial work at slave wages?

If Mexicans had any sense, they'd be lobbying to have the northern regions of Mexico transferred to the USA.

Attached: aztlan2875.jpg (1907x1623, 360K)

LOL. ask a mexican anything, and he posts 3 times, then goes off to smoke weed and sleep.

why do you think you are special in anyway?
fuck off with this shit thread pendejo

cuál es objetivamente el mejor taco de todos?

the american version which has a hard shell, ground beef, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and maybe some hot sauce.

pic related is a good start.

Attached: Taco_Crispy_Beef_990x725.jpg (990x725, 215K)

Why are your people so dumb, lazy and degenerate?

What i want to know is, why are hispanics always sayin they wuz aztecs and sheit, when science has told us they wuz BLACK? Y'all niggas just be whites in denial lmfao

Attached: 8e53dfaa-444a-4e07-81a3-a23bc2505d28.jpg (364x700, 30K)

>Why are your people so dumb, lazy and degenerate?

In my experience, in NC the illegals who come here are smart, hard working, and mostly non-degenerate, meaning they usually have stable families, much more than the white and black people I know.

The fact that they come here to work for slave wages at menial jobs speaks volumes about how much Mexico must suck.

kek
based

PC science isn't real science

was for

We literally have a state called New Mexico.

Based

Why do Mexicans steal things?

Attached: We bought it you cuck.jpg (960x720, 116K)

Ay caramba, it's time for his siesta.

Its called a siesta.

A lot of people prefer to live in Mexico, people work a lot less here, a lot more vacations etc. everything is cheaper, and medical care isn't that bad. Mexico is a pretty good place to live generally.

Nobody can match the effeminateness of our leftists.

>Mexico is a pretty good place to live generally.

Then why are there about 30 million living illegally in the usa doing menial labor for low wages? Serious question, sir.

Probably a great place to live if you are upper middle class.

Attached: Mexico.png (640x230, 36K)

Lots of Mexicans go into factory jobs that pay well.
And I mean Mexicans not Chicanos.

>Lots of Mexicans go into factory jobs that pay well.

where? In NC the vast majority do horrible jobs, quite often dawn to dusk six or seven days a week, weather permitting, like landscaping, roofing, house painting, construction, house cleaning, etc.

I see some in stores, but that's usually the ones who speak excellent spanish and english, which is not true for most of the illegals that I have met.

Not sure if they are illegal.
Definitely lots of older people 35+ that work in factories though that have pretty basic English skills in the factories I have worked, really thick accents makes it hard to communicate with what English they can speak.
I live in WA though where a lot of Mexicans come from Cali because its too expensive.

>I live in WA though where a lot of Mexicans come from Cali because its too expensive.

Perhaps the west coast, as well as the south west border, has lots of "mexicans" who have lived in america for generations. Here in NC, they are nearly 100% illegals except for the kids who were born here, based on the ones in my trailer park and at my construction job.

Why is Mexico so violent?

Somehow you guys manage to be worse than many ME countries at war.

What's the best time of year to trim broadleaf shrubs?

I live in NC and can guarantee I deal with more illegals than you, unless you're the supervisor for s construction company or a chicken plant or something.

Illegals are stealing from you and me every day, and the ones who are decent people are outweighed by all the illegals driving drunk and doing hit and runs constantly.

Lets say Mexico is back to a larger size. Wouldn't it still be a mafia controlled country?

Also can you eat a sugar skull or is it just a sauveniere?

Ask a white Mexican-American amything.
Fuck that beaner.

You don't siesta at 5 am. Siesta's after lunch.

>all the illegals driving drunk and doing hit and runs constantly.

Yeah, you got me there sir. My neighbor already hit and ran three times this morning.

Does every state have it's own subculture? Like the bible belt,East/West Coast? I heard StarBucks has a bucket of coffee called a trenta. What's the fucking point of a bucket of coffee? Do americans actually need it?

This is going to sound funny and like a joke, but it is not. Mexicans literally train their kids to beat things until the thing gives them candy at their childhood birthday parties.

Regions within states have their own subcultures, but yeah. The Cajuns in the Louisiana bayou are another fucking species compared to the hilsters of San Fransisco. North California and South California are left/right wing opposities.

>Mexicans literally train their kids to beat things until the thing gives them candy at their childhood birthday parties.

the nice kids don't fall for it

youtube.com/watch?v=c0w24DLClOg

best frijole recipe for heuvos rancheros

That's interesting thanks user.

soft flour tortilla with cubed meat and cactus

How did you lose all that land?

Is there a push to industrialize Mexico? A lot of illegals would stop if the economy south of the border got better.

>How did you lose all that land?

mostly by losing wars, I think, but one interesting thing is this: early on, Texas was mostly unpopulated except by native americans who would attack settlers, so Mexico encouraged more settlers to come, which were mostly non-spanish, and that's what led to Texas breaking away from mexico.

so, all those countries who claim that they need immigrants to prosper...

kek

Gotta remember also that the US is the size of Europe (if not larger, don't care to check for specifics) but with half the population. US culture is probably the most diverse in the world where the only universals come in the way of politics likes guns, gays, and niggers.

When are you gonna try to sneak into America?

>Is everything anti-spaniard still really strong in mexican education or has it softened up?

always seemed alright to me.
>father is Mexican with Spaniard ancestry
>mother is of Spaniard ancestry
Mexicans in the states though always talk shit and call me "white boy/guero" even though I speak spanish better than them.

White people in the US don't understand that many Spaniards and Portugese are white peepo and that there are white Mexicans too.

how did *spain* lose all that land

que bueno

Why do you let the drug cartels run your country?

Corona or Tecate?

no kidding!

listen mexibros, you only go to the US because it was made by gringos....lets be honest, if it was under mexican control you would NEVER go there.