I sincerely believe if you take Jow Forums seriously it's because you're genuinely afraid of liberal opinions

I sincerely believe if you take Jow Forums seriously it's because you're genuinely afraid of liberal opinions.

Attached: man-thinking-with-finger-on-forehead_1098-1146.jpg (626x417, 28K)

i think its because youre a gay homo nigger, now fuck off we have off topic threads to post in

This Jow Forums is a board of piece something something

To be more accurate, we're afraid of what happens to our society and our nation when too many people buy into the progtard agenda. I don't really consider myself a conservative, though, since conservatives end up conserving nothing. Something more radical is needed to combat the progtards.

>Liberals opinions
>opinions
thats all they ever were

afraid/fear is another magic word libtards have been using the past few days to describe the right. The age old adage still applies: the left always projects.
The left cant meme and that magic word like all the others they tried, like muh racism, muh nazi, and now muh afraid will fail.

Why do NPC memes bother serious liberals seriously

Attached: 1539230905050.jpg (561x318, 50K)

Calm down there big boy all I did was bring up a simple word. There was a solid two weeks I couldn't even show up here without being called an NPC and not even acknowledged

There we go it was just about time

Look out gents, I think he's onto us.

Attached: rats-528904.jpg (620x413, 66K)

The very basis of liberal/left ideology is anti white and anti male. The very function of the ideology is to dismantle white male patriarchy and redistribute the power to others. The thing is though that the west is white male patriarchy and thus the west will die from the redistribution.
Liberalism as it is called in the USA is not anti patriarchy, NO it is just anti white patriarchy, other patriarchies which also have high birth rates are encouraged to come and partake in the power redistribution, thus it is a genocidal cult.
Liberals have control of all of the narrative institutions i.e. academia, arts, media, entertainment and they have total control in most places in the west via these ideological state apparatus - so yeah of course we are afraid you dumb cunt we are literally facing an insane, genocidal cult that wants us gone.

If you do not know these things then you are a complete retard- but then again no one ever accused the left/kikes of being self aware.

Attached: th.jpg (474x354, 46K)

Muh feels thats all you leftys have no logic at all.

Any person with a brain and hope for America is afraid of liberal opinions

>you're genuinely afraid of liberal opinions
Not afraid; disgusted.
t. ex-liberal

Jow Forums exists to spread awareness of those who rule us all. Jews are just their meat shield.
If they can't get a war with Russia, they'll try China, if they can't get that, they'll try Israel.

>Jews are just their meat shield
You're right, however that's only happening because they can't get over their own arrogant pride. It's an occult op, tell a group they are "God's chosen ones" and that everyone else is cattle to them and you have an easily manipulated group if they believe it, just appeal to their arrogant pride. I will note that pride in of itself isn't bad, however pride to the point where you ignore truth in order to protect your own ego is.

It's called the red pill for a reason.

Sincerely and genuienly in the same sentence
kek'd

Republicans are going to be fucked when trump is done, they don’t have a party anymore they just push “pro trump” politicians because the base is gone. Over shadowed by people’s obsession with trump, the longer he’s in the more it’ll hurt when he’s gone

Do you possess the ability of inner speech?

>liberal opinions
I find them hilarious

Attached: 6CF415AC-1241-48CB-8E6B-EFF4FFBD4408.jpg (1024x768, 416K)