STOP JUST BITCHING ABOUT SLIDE THREADS

You think saging them all is going to really do anything to cut down on their proliferation significantly, when a lot of anons simply aren't really "getting" that, and on top there's more than enough shills to keep the fucking slides bumped to top on their own?

TURN THE SLIDE THREADS AGAINST THEM.
TURN the topic of conversation in them to where you will. To where it needs to be.
ENGAGE these motherfuckers. MAKE THEM fucking drop the mic on their narratives.
It's GOING to be frustrating, and it's GOING to be fruitless most of the time, but WE CAN NOT LET THEM KILL THE POWER OF THIS BOARDS COLLECTIVE MIND.

The core of this fucking board is MORE than intelligent enough to completely grab-frontal-lobe-through-the-anus OWN a bunch of obviously desperate motherfuckers who aren't even making a fucking wagie living doing this.

It's frustrating & disappointing that we have to do this, but come the fuck on, bros.

Attached: ATTENCIONES.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Attached: 1540363741396.jpg (500x375, 34K)

Just trying to bump with random shit so people see it. I don't even care about starting a thread.

Attached: COiwSKBWwAA19BG.jpg (600x603, 59K)

what are you talking about, liberal opinions are weak as shit i'm not scared

Attached: frt6u6uy.png (538x232, 106K)

DEFEND THIS

Derailing them is easier.

Attached: 1539491210487.jpg (500x415, 38K)

Attached: 1540364057420.png (980x702, 60K)

Fuck off, best thing is to hide them instead of perpetuate them.

Faggot

This isn't just nu/b/ though. This board is more than that. If we just derail them all then newrandom is all we are. Needs to be more than just derailment.

When that shit works. 2/3rds of the fucking board is typically 1 fucking post by ID slides.
Most go to bump limit for fucks sake.

Attached: 1540366322364.jpg (500x666, 57K)

Attached: 1535158371366.png (855x888, 604K)

Attached: 1535680763695.png (2500x1500, 611K)

sage goes in all fields

Attached: sage-allfields.png (650x440, 30K)

Attached: 1536122969680.png (960x924, 1.41M)

Except when it doesn't.

Attached: 1536656652810.png (595x456, 166K)

Attached: 04205742354021.png (575x479, 329K)

I recommended the gore technique yesterday and it seemed to work well on a few slide threads they shut down quick. I'm with you OP. I've only been here for a year and even I can see the vast amount of shit threads with no intelligent discussion going on. Just a bunch of circle jerking over stupid shit.

Attached: thisposter.jpg (497x757, 288K)

have another bump for vision

Op can't bump their own threads retard.
Just ignore shit threads why would you post in them.

you are
checkmate racist

One gets tired of spending an hour looking for a "real" one. There's a lot like that as well, I think. Definitely too many in those threads that aren't newfags for the sage shit to be really effective.

Checkmate race traitor

Nice bait, everyone knows you don't respond to slide threads. OP normally never responds and everything you said might as well have been spoken to a wall

NAZI!! NAZI!!!, I FOUND A NAZI!!!!!!
LET'S BEAT HIM UP

Yeah, I know, "1 post by this ID". But
>everyone knows you don't respond to slide threads
Obviously not, or they wouldn't be hitting bump limit all the damn time.

Attached: almonds plus.jpg (702x395, 165K)

>Obviously not, or they wouldn't be hitting bump limit all the damn time.
Correct, which is why responding does literally nothing but bump it to the front page. Best way to deal with those posts is just to sage or to ignore, the faster Jow Forums learns to do that the better

Its sad really when you see everybody replying to such an obvious \thread. Then you try to tell them that its complete shit and they never listen. Instead they try to gang up on you for telling them it was bait.

Sage only works in the options field; no reason it can't be used while you're also conversating with those in the thread.

Indeed, tried a few things, but it looks like the leftards are bumping their own threads. I like the gore alternative, the harder the better.
we can signal by just saying "this is now a gore thread" and post what you got.

This, so much this.

Not a bad idea, but it still runs the risk of most of the board being gore threads.

I always use sage in the options field when calling out those shit threads.

Usually thats what I do just call out the thread and announce gore for the thread, but eventually it will get me banned.

Fuck em we gotta get this board back on track. Maybe we can start creating more relevant content ourselves and force these left tards into actual discussion. Maybe if we all create at the minimum 10 new threads everyday about relevant content to Jow Forums maybe just maybe we can take it back.

Same. Just trying to get the ones who only drop in to announce the sage & bitch about people replying to participate a bit more in the narrative ownership of it.

also Q literally predicted this

Attached: Q.jpg (2560x2560, 264K)

S L I D E T H R E A D

Attached: 1540367985753.jpg (397x391, 67K)

OH fuck I just had a thought. Hear me out I know everybody hates talking about Q, but what if we start making a bunch of threads everyday about Q. Just praising him and bullshit and co-op the psy-op for our own purposes.

Part of it, they're always going to make more shit slides though. Especially when something big and/or inconvenient is being discussed. Like said, gotta turn those slides into just more threads discussing what they're trying to slide off.

If it goes that route it'd be better if they were just Kek/meme magic threads.

Who cares, they'll give up eventually. They are massive vaginas so won't be able to stomach the gore.

set yourself free

Attached: 1496006529730.jpg (672x462, 236K)

Well I'm off for a while, just wanted to put the thought out there.

true its not like we would have to worry about them using the memes against us. Its not like they can meme.

IN the name of kek im off to cause chaos among them. good luck Jow Forumsacks.

Attached: specopspepe.jpg (975x600, 43K)

Attached: threadkilla.jpg (236x386, 78K)

God your so late to the party. I've been trying to tell you faggots for YEEEEEARS..."GoRe KILLS the shills". You newfags, never listen. You CANT 'allow' them to be here. You have to 'mindfuck' them sooooo badly that they second guess coming back. If not, deal with the re-procussions. You have to BrEaK them. Make them NOT want to come back...