What do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

What do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

Attached: baldingg.jpg (465x316, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

folliclethought.com/ultimate-guide-to-hair-regeneration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop making slide threads you leftist cunt. Sage

Bald looks better than balding
Get over it faggot, it's just hair

Stop balding could help

2pbp
/thread

I cut my long hair off because constantly tying it back was making my hairline recede at the temples. That was about a year ago and it hasn't repaired at all. So glad I cut it when I did or it would be even worse. 29yo

Attached: balding.jpg (1944x2592, 1.53M)

stop masturbating

first we kill all the aussies
then... we wait around and hope the scientists cure it

white man dry out in the sun really fast, people need to be conscientious. ultimately weak males bald, if you're not balancing ur stress, how much sleep you get, ur eating habits, than ur overloading ur body. if ur doing all this and fapping many times a day, doing drugs, drinking alcohol, smoking cigs. ur body is losing more resources than it can continue to process. Something this can cause damage, you'll stop absorbing very important resources cause the body is too overloaded repairing other parts, Some part of it is genes but dont blame it totally.

Also careful when taking a shower, too much hot water and the wrong shampoo can cause damage over time too.

Based

Baldness and grey hair will be cured/reversible within a decade.

Attached: 1523547597481.jpg (1080x1350, 195K)

Finasteride + biotin + B vitamin suite

Helped for me

Another option is a hair transplant but it’s pretty costly

You can also consult this list to be up to date

folliclethought.com/ultimate-guide-to-hair-regeneration/

Get a hair transplant, you poor fucks.

my transplant is finally starting to grow in boys

Attached: 1475968705553.png (300x250, 17K)

>ancom making fun of poor people

Attached: 323E1D0E-9749-4F2D-ADE8-576706C46012.jpg (635x542, 22K)

Shave your fucking head.
It's all part of becoming older, hair drops off the top and starts growing all over the fucking body. It's just testosterone.
If you want to fight it because some faggot fashion designer thinks it's gross, go right ahead, faggot.

hats

Chicks hate it

>antifa flag
>calling others poor
checks out
don't spill your pumpkin spice latte

Attached: perfect left.jpg (896x1523, 651K)

What are you talking about only jews balding? if you balding you have jew genetics faggots.

Biotin can actually cause the pores on your scalp to become clogged up and inflamed making the hair even thinner. Just use castor oil nigga.

Find different chicks. No shortage of women who like the Lex Luthor.

You're a faggot charlie.

>balding pics
>strayan flag
Take spiro, estro, finasteride. That will solve your problems.

Finasteride can make you sterile.

stop onions and mixing with subhumans

Me too man, fuck having long haired tied back. Shit fucked up my hairline

Bald guys get laid all the time, faggot.

Attached: you've been hit.jpg (445x403, 70K)

It has always been an extremely common caucasian trait and the only reason we have to care about it is that women pick their mates based on looks now

Capitalism is a fair system. If you are poor under capitalism, you deserve to be made fun of.

The epidemic isn't balding, the epidemic is the idea that you should be self-conscious about it. Male pattern baldness is common and perfectly natural among men, it always has been. Back in the day, the only alternative was wigs, but they weren't very convincing and were generally only a feasible alternative to the upper classes. Today, you have lots of companies that will sell you stuff like minoxidil and hair transplants that work well but cost a lot of money.

>extremely common caucasian

Nope, none in my family is balding. The only balding people are jews.

It was meant to cure prostate issues for 70yo men who were already impotent and sterile. But it's a literal tranny drug too.

bald fag detected

having full hair is awesome, you are just mad

Not really. There are things that women are biologically inclined to find more attractive (height, muscle mass, strong jawline etc), but most preferences are cultural, including baldness. Bald men generally look older and more dominant, which means their attractiveness will be dependent on what happens to be the flavor of the month, but there's no data that suggests that baldness is an inherently unattractive trait.

What most contemporary studies do suggest though is that thin hair is considered less attractive than either baldness or a full head of hair, suggesting that the age-old advice to shave it all of if you start going bald has some merit.

>having a man bun in the first place
you guys are faggots

>Look mom I made this thread again!

stop letting hairlets breed

Is there any evidence that it's worse now than it has been before?

>Let's make more low test faggots!

It's called finasteride. Try it.

It mildly increases hair growth and prevents further loss of hair.

Dude you live in Northern Europe which has some of the highest rates of balding in the entire world. Surely you're not retarded enough to think that because your specific family isn't balding that nobody else is

Also DHT blocking shampoo or cream. Minoxidil works too

>balds have more T
that's a nice way of coping with your hairletism

you re that swede living in japan, stop pretending you are a chink, you faggot

could be worse
my hair is starting to turn grey
and i'm in my 20's ffs

Science is a good thing, yes.

I'm in my 30s. only have 2 or 3 grey hairs

Lots of people have weird skulls

Living in Romania would do that to you

That's the Hugo Weaving look. Nothing wrong with that.

Finasteride mess up your hormones.
I had been using it for years and then I stop. Libido has skyrocked since then and orgams is stronger than ever. Fuck hair loss ... I want to feel good.

>Northern Europe which has some of the highest rates of balding in the entire world.

The jews had long generation of breeding in the north Europa. I'm not one of these mixed breed

Most men who bald are all fat and old, which would mean lower T to begin with.
No you retard it's an allergy to DHT. You can be low in regular T and high in DHT especially as you get older.
10/10 idea Brazil makes the hottest traps. Can't get enough of Felipe's ass.
What I heard a ton of people burned their scalps with applying minox directly.

Forget that, if you are short or poor it's by far worse.

How much do you guys get paid?

Attached: screenshot-05d1a43f-486d-4e70-8944-c617b7449ec6-2018.10.15-11-38-37.png (1359x5269, 2.9M)

i'm 28 only have 1 hair grey

Man buns are cool asf. You probably have a huge forehead or something.

>constantly tying it back was making my hairline recede at the temples
Is this science or broscience? Sounds suspect.

Finasteride + minoxidil. It not only stopped my balding in its tracks but reversed it as well. I haven't had hair this thick since I was in high school. So glad I didn't listen to hairlet fearmongering about extremely rare side effects.
Bald men don't have any more/less testosterone than non-bald men. The prevalence of balding soiboys is proof of this. Their hair just has sensitivity to DHT whereas people with naturally full hair don't.

Attached: hightest.jpg (498x476, 42K)

>Man buns are cool asf.
yeah, if youre 15

Recessing hairling is only natural.
Why would you fight nature?
Are you THAT MUCH insecure?

Untrue, Scandinavia has a lower incidence of male pattern baldness than the rest of Europe according to international comparisons. This is pretty obvious when you travel through Europe as well.

Have you tried not having shit genes?

It can actually happen, but it's rare. The recession was probably natural.

BALD fag detected

being bald is horrible for a man. Fuck that shit. I thank god every day that i havent turned bald. THank you god. Praying everyday for that.

>Recessing hairling is only natural.

Natural for jews

>What I heard a ton of people burned their scalps with applying minox directly.
Never heard of that. Liquid minoxidil contains alcohol which dries your skin. Foam doesn't. I've used it on my face because my facial hair is really patchy and it worked great.

That was tried in the 1940's people didn't like it.

I keep telling my little sister to stop putting her hair in a pony tail, or to not make it so tight but she doesn't listen. She's gonna be bald by her 30s.

You're already halfway there, according to your flag
oy vey

Women perceive bald men as less attractive but also as more dominate. The consequence of this is fertile women favor dominance over beauty in a man. If you want offspring, bald helps. If you want to shack up and be DINKs, being a pretty boy helps. It's a matter of goals.

You are just mad you can't rock a man bun. kys

nice broscience. Women like the $$$$$$$
most dont give a fuck wether youre bard or have hair but most would prefer a man with hair

Traction alopecia is a thing but that guy clearly has male pattern baldness, as evidenced by how his temples are thinning faster than the front of his hairline.

Then it was the alcohol for them.

>Don't use shampoo every day
>Avoid long, hot showers. Preferably, end a shower with a short cold shower
>Avoid wearing caps/hats (especially too narrow ones) and/or tying long hair back. Better, avoid long hair altogether because it looks gross on men
>Eat healthy, exercise (overall health can be reflected by the scalp)
>Tackle any possible psoriasis/dandruff problems as soon as possible
>Optional: quinine hair water

Still, many cases are genetic and impossible to stop but possible to alleviate/slow down

whatever makes you happy baldfaggot jew.

We grow out our hair as we get Jow Forums and go full Vegeta. It works regardless of hair color.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

I did rock long straight beautiful hair during my teenage years. But luckily not a man bun. What the fuck lmao, that looks gay as fuck. You look like girls with that shit.

>cases are genetic

Jew genetic

>constantly tying it back was making my hairline recede at the temples
That isn't what causes a receding hairline kek. You just have a receding hairline dog. Nothing to do with "tying your hair back"

that wont help. nothing you listed will help. The only thing that matters is genetics. Its sad but true.

I'd worry about the rest of your face.

All of that is broscience. Male pattern baldness is 100% genetic.

I already said a large part is genetic, it can still be slowed, like, again, I already stated. Lrn2read