What's the deal with Panama?

Why doesn't the caravan include Panamanians? Is it a developed country?

Attached: Panama.png (2000x1333, 26K)

They make a shit load of money from the canal and they know not to mess around too much because we've already proven we'll chimp out on them as hard as we did on Cuba

more like second world, but comfy as fuck

You can also say the same thing about Costa Rica tho

>Panamanians
Panamaniacs*

Tax haven
Panama canal
Chinks support to it cause they control the canal

> Chinks support to it cause they control the canal

that is overstated, most panamanians oppose Chinese influence

Panama is high on my list of countries to move to when I can finally leave this spic pit.

Does not change the fact China controls the canal, will set up a military base in huenezula after it fails it debts,and secure oil to it's war machine.

The only saving grace about panama is the darian gap

their currency is called "balboa", that's pretty based

Attached: uwot.jpg (1023x542, 69K)

Where are you getting this?

Venezuela has to pay fixed amount of oil to China.
What you think is going to happen?
They can not pay skilled oil industry work enough , they leave new guy come in no expertise, and incidents happen. Chink are gonna come in when you cannot pay debts and buy get ports. How else will they secure their canal?

How will trying to establish a military presence and pissing off not only America but also France, help Venezuela produce more oil?

>How else will they secure their canal?
They won't because it's not theirs and never will be. They'll keep buying shit to increase their peacetime profits and accept the fact that it means fuck-all beyond that.

How will Venezuela pay it debt fag? They will take ports and resources. You think they give a shit about the USA and France? They are immune thanks to Venezuelan sentiment around those nation.

>How will Venezuela pay it debt fag?
They won't, faggot. Stop getting triggered because China's cock is too small to suck
>They will take ports and resources.
They'll buy them, to ship around more cheap garbage goods and that's it.
>They are immune thanks to Venezuelan sentiment around those nation.
We don't give a shit about Venezuelan sentiments

They gonna do it fag. We only stopped the USSR once they set up missiles. As long as they don't got missiles the USA is gonna pull a Chamberlain

>doesn't know that we outright invaded Panama once already
Oh, you're just a LARPing brainlet
My bad, carry on

There is no base in panama fag we are talking Venezuela,way to move goal posts.

you're talking China using Venezuala to "secure control" over Panama
It doesn't mean shit if they lose their holdings in Panama itself, LARPing brainlet
>doesn't know that we also launched coups in Venezuela as well
Your country will never be a superpower, chinklet

>thinking chink will not do it once america votes for neo obango.

I have a limited knowledge on Central America, but even I know more than you, victim of American Education.
tl;dr people from provinces suck dicks, people in big towns live alrightish, in the rest of Central America it is mostly bad in both provinces and cities

>b-b-but we'll be able to do it if you guys vote in someone who won't stop us
lol
Doesn't matter though, it's the military industry hawks that will push for us to keep hold over Latin America and if we get a president that resists them then the CIA niggers will just do it on their own accord