Tweet of the Year

Heaven has a wall, a gate, and a strict immigration policy.

Hell has open borders.

Let that sink in.

Attached: tweetoftheyear.jpg (602x563, 61K)

shut up boomer

ah yes, using Christianity to convince lefties
that'll do it

Um pretty sure the idea of hell where made by Dante...

Technically hell doesn't have open borders because good people don't go to hell.

If only it was a real place

>People believe in Heaven and Hell in [CURRENT YEAR]
Let that sink in...

Oh a sage this shit, naturally

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*

Attached: 1537993067529.jpg (750x918, 75K)

It should be used to trigger them. It sends reprobates like trannies, fags, and soiboys into irrational rage.

Attached: sqlite_coc.jpg (1071x1776, 1.38M)

Nobody's fighting to win over the opinion of lefttards. They're already lost. Fight for the centre-ground.

T-that's a pretty good point. desu

Attached: 1484934581314.jpg (159x199, 9K)

Very profound Tweet. I love how it can even be applied to the real world, with Europe being turned into a hell because of open borders.

This kind of shit works in America. Maybe not in cities where it's Sodom and gonorrhea but, in suburbs with semi-fence sitting church on Christmas Catholics? They'll eat this up.

This is a rip off of Nicolas Gomez Davila

'' hierarchies are celestial in hell all are equal ''

>ah yes, using Christianity to convince lefties
No, but christians can't deny it

I wonder does it help or hurt that it's from a black man? I used to think that black men were shielded from liberal criticism, but then they turned on Kanye.

He's a monster I tell you, A MONSTER!

In Revelations, at the end, after all evil has been wiped away, New Jerusalem still has walls.

Most black men (niggers) are exactly what I just described. Same with latinos (Spics. yes. I had to be racist.). On average they really do not think past what self preservation tells them which is that democrats are for them and republicans are against them. If you ever talked with a black man during the first Obama election you might have realized they quite literally only wanted to vote democrat because of Obama. They are very open for interpretation and most of them hate rap/hip hop now a days but, women especially white women listen to it so they remain fluent. Almost all of them are christian or believe in god so it would help our cause.

The idea that anyone who frequents this board would go to heaven is laughable. God knows if your apologies are sincere and we specifically told by Jesus Christ to avoid all the antisocial behavior and basal rage we wallow in like shit pigs freely and by choice.

I think God likes shitposters. Look at the platypus.

Hey, nice judgement by the hand of man. You know I can call niggers a nigger to their face, know it's completely wrong, talk to another nigger in the face and be completely sociable yet still hold in my heart that all men are created equal in the eyes of god and there isn't a damn thing you can do or say to change that? How mad does that make you?

>Technically hell doesn't have open borders because good people don't go to hell

That doesn't even make sense, why can't British kids speak English anymore?

Tranny chipout

Attached: 1540374557880.jpg (540x540, 28K)

go back to bible camp with this bs. This shit literally makes me hate humanity

Good! Free entrance is always a good thing, fuck elitarian bullcrap

Smoking weed, ignoring the Chinese, PM, Islam, and massively overpriced grocers makes you feel better does it? This is why your shit country has no hope or salvation past being blown away by the wind.

It’s almost as if the only people who publicly preach Christianity are athiests these days.

apparently, Mexican hell thinks they can hang with the normies from north American hell and satan let them do it.

Feel free to end it all

umm ranked second best in the world

Nah, just purgatory.

That's OK child, humanity has pity for you

you can't brag about how good your country is anymore. China > USA

Lol shut up Chen

Attached: 1540009000518.png (1152x710, 476K)

Jow Forums has become twitter

Let that sink in

>Second best in the world
Of what smoking islam infused chinese cock? Your country is the laughing stock of the world and the only reason you don't think so is because your too dudeweedlmao high to comprehend nobody is laughing with you at America. They are laughing at you and America. The difference being you and America.

Hell lets everyone in, heaven not.

See it this way.

Don't (You) me twice before I reply you fucking mongaloid.
Read and reply.

Attached: 1517358105022.jpg (320x272, 20K)

>Hell has open borders.
Says who?
If hell had open borders everyone would constantly try to escape and some percentage would constantly be succeeding.

literally stole that tweet from a church niggers can't think for shit

nice

Attached: 1506623097952.jpg (661x720, 35K)

>implying demons can't and don't escape from hell

Attached: BelieveHER.png (970x693, 1.38M)

I love that everyone is comparing America to Heaven, and saying “God” is on trumps side. It’s so obvious the devils work it’s amazing. Can’t wait for Jesus to comeback so all you degenerates go to hell

no, that's America. The difference is we aren't as overpopulated as you guys. The only people who make fun of Canada is 4chaners. Literally the second best country in the world next to swiss from last week international poll

and you are an idiot to believe the food price threads but you have christs cock in your mouth so not surprised

Shut up fag

Untrue, everyone hates you.

So this shitty analogy is considered a valid argument by Christians?

That image is like half shit advice mixed with half great advice. We need positive Christianity badly, people think that the choices are either be unvirtuous or be a cuck.

Take this and flip it around 360 degrees

>right wingers using fantasy stories as a comparison with real life politics
>think this is somehow profound and smart

Fucking hell, if this isnt proof y'all are a bunch of absolute retards I dont know what is.

Attached: 1512112767493.jpg (645x729, 85K)

I always wanted to make a Christian denomination that believes the universe is purgatory in the sense of it being a battlefield of the Gods. It would explain several criticisms of monotheism.

>christcucking
>merkin flag
>black man
>simple and easy to understand meme which does not diverge too far from current programming
>no mention of bad orange man
Breddy gud centrist bait.

>Literally the second best country in the world next to swiss from the last week international poll
What from CTV news? You're not this braindead right? I get that you want your country to seem okay and all but, holy fuck the line has to be drawn somewhere. You can't be the "second" "greatest" country in the fucking world and dudeweedlmao at the same time. The entire world outside of Jow Forums thinks you are retarded. You are like Sweden in the West. Actually Sweden is viewed as better than your country. America's hat is even generous. Without us you would be a big fat nothing burger. Shitposting about your groceries economy collasping and you needing to post instore non-sale sticker prices aside... You're a joke m8.

Canada is awesome partly because of the people, but mostly because it is so fucking cold and miserable much of the year, which discourages the riff-raff from infesting it. If you had decent weather I'd try to move there.

I have been to the states and seen many of its biggest cities and the bulletproof glass on all the gas stations and the infrastructure that is falling apart. The racial tension and division is leading you to civil war while China launches artificial moons into the sky and all you got is the grade school i know you are but what am I defense.

Pathetic

Didn't memefag and I am absolutely not shitposting in any other threads. I am a christian on a christian board known as Jow Forums

Based

nice meme flag while talking shit about the country I live in... Makes you whole argument invalid you moron

Yuo are of retard. demons don't need to escape from hell, a lot of them have jobs coercing and corrupting souls outside of hell.

I was talking about tortured souls.

Attached: 204.jpg (774x960, 70K)

>Many of its biggest cities and bulletproof glass
Almost 100% of all of your borderline cities are shithole nigger infested places that are secretly but dudelmaoweedly supported by the drug trade. If you think I haven't talked to a shit load of Canadians to support this opinion in way greater detail than my drunk ass cares to talk about you are wrong.

>I was talking about tortured souls.

just wear sensible shoes.

Hell has a hierarchy and Gates

This is why I support civic nationalism. There are guys like this out there who I refuse to stab in the back.

There it's right again. 10 posts by this ID while posting this image (makes it 11 for you brainlet Canadians out there.).

Alt-righers comparing real life political issues with fucking stories. This is a new low for you fuckers.

Good people do go to hell if they haven't accepted Jesus. Lots of good people out there that are lost. Path to hell is paved with good intentions.

>ah yes, i see you know your judo well
GET YOUR HAND OFF MY PENIS
THIS MAN HAS ME ON THE PENIS

Attached: 1540350594796.jpg (1291x2048, 605K)

Hell has open borders?

What do they use for currency?

Sin?

And what can I get with sin?

Sex with women I'm not married to?

How about sex with girls?

Women bore me, but girls are fun.

When they get horny they like to play.

Girls 11-14 are good for sex.

Obviously you can't stick it in until it fits.

> thinking it is possible to fuck a girl if you dick doesn't fit

do you like rubbing a pencil on your desk?

these girls are horny but they don't know dicks don't fit yet

they want you to fuck them even if your dick doesn't fit

girls are like that

we have laws that say you can't talk to a girl

pretty mind blowing for people who consider themselves free

> the most basic act of being a part of society is illegal

how has the USA not been destroyed yet

it must be a slave colony

I fucking hate Semitic mythology.

not nearly as bad as the states do... You are a hypocrite and a racist

Last I heard it was Paul Allen that died, not Bill, but yeah, he's headed there.

Neither exist. So when we execute half trash in this world and gas this caravan, they'll simply cease to be, which is quite merciful.

read the bible sometime, faggot

How many? Hundreds, thousands? Hundreds of thousands? One in 10 blacks? The burden the black race places on America isn't worth keeping them all around just to save a handful of basedboys with enough white in them to think a little bit. Just give them the same meritocracy tests as we'll give immigrants. If they pass they stay if they fail, neuter them and ship them to Liberia.

As if a random nigger would know who Davilla is.

>Nearly as bad as the states do..udelmaoweed
I know you're happy that you can finally become a dropout retard you've always wanted to be but, stick with me okay? If you start a sentence by "the states do" you shouldn't absolutely understand what that means. What does it mean for those clearly non leaf posters out there? Well, non-leaf posters it means that we vary greatly which is why there are 50 of us in the USA. Calling us hyprocirte and racist while being an absolute bigot to the rest of the 49 states just shows what a real bigoted, racist, and homophobic asshole you really are my dude. I really hope you understand what level of irony I am on my dude because, if not? This fucking globe is doooommed (Irony btw).

that was too american for me
rephrase please

It was bad joke sir. souls and soles sound the same, except one goes to heaven while the other is the bottom of your foot.

so, if your "soles" are tortured, maybe you just need to wear better shoes.

I won't support the removal of legal citizens of this country on the basis of their race. Its easy to talk, I wonder if you've been out there in public representing the neuter niggers agenda? Or, like a communist youth, do you imagine yourself as a celebrity of the revolution, and not a lowly ditch digger?

I was calling you a hypocrite and racist, not all of America.

If the USA adopts an open borders policy there will be 3 billion people in the USA within 15 years.

So hypothetically speaking some guy can be a surgeon saving Christian lives but he also goes straight to hell for not accepting Jesus?

Does hell have open boarders? Can you just waltz into hell if you're a good Christian person?

you just used the I know you are but what am I defense again... fffs, i feel bad for you now

RMYT

Attached: 1540126043174.jpg (511x800, 91K)

Attached: 1540197515305.jpg (640x255, 88K)

>I love that everyone is comparing America to Heaven

Everyone? Can you give an example of even one person suggesting that?

orange man bad

>Hypcrite and racist
Citation fucking needed. I have been very clear that racism can get you into heaven and dudeweedlmao is not #2 globally like chang shung has fucking claimed otherwise at every opportunity. Infact, I think he has been taking advantage of my highly inebriated-self conscious and tried to prove falsification of consent because feminism is the RIGHT approach towards a new world order you could only dream of leaf!

A SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL?

Stop it...just stop it.

clean your room!

Attached: 1540367273451.jpg (850x1209, 140K)

That's unironically BASED.

Like judaism? So do I user, so do I

>Ha I can't believe how these SJW fags always use Harry Potter analogies.

Attached: 1539432702194.gif (302x272, 2M)

I wonder if heaven has an election season and a right vs left paradigm that invades into every single facet of life there. Considering the division such a system needs to even be considered a real left vs right paradigm I wonder.

Stop it let them be, politics using the Bible is hilarious considering the devil controls politics and the powerful on earth. Only puppets fall for this kind of stuff. As if it’s clever to use gods word to push mans agenda. Literal Lucifer talk