Is there anything more NPC-ish than believing in the God meme? Seriously...

Is there anything more NPC-ish than believing in the God meme? Seriously, you have been programmed from childhood to believe irrational bullshit and you did so without questioning.

You're literally village_npc_generic001 who spouts the in-game religion messagebox when the player character speaks to you.

Attached: eb3.jpg (680x568, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YSqBppbEXUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cringe

This

get lost jew

Attached: 1540252869836.jpg (500x632, 31K)

I don't believe in God.
But I'm also not a Republican, nor a conservative.

Attached: 1538257200675.jpg (1242x1690, 384K)

>3333
nice work.

Attached: Kojak5_pic.jpg (907x679, 52K)

>current year + 3
>is still an edgy atheist
Y I K E S

>religion BAD REEEEEE
i think the jews got to you

>get his NPC programming challenged
>spouts generic NPC screeching

Kek.

Says the circumcised mutt. Sorry faggot but you're the jew with a cut dick. My dick is proudly intact.

>Mohammed triggered by atheism

Unsurprising.

OP the semitic attack dogs of the board will never be coaxed away from their faith. They dwny science as much as the trannies, both groups are as far gone as the other. I hope those of us not of faith can stir them to infight for our entertainment.

NPC programming in action

if [[$player == question_religion() ]]
then echo "fedora"
fi

Final redpill I wont post again
>loving is losing
>hating is winning
>love is to lose and hate is to win

Religion is not bad per se, of course in our degenerate society we need to turn people into npcs scared of the hell meme or they would fuck everything up in their rampaging degeneracy, especially low iq nigger-like individuals. I have nothing against religion my good man.

NPC Christians are easily spotted as no NPC has ever read the Bible front to back and made their own opinion on the matter.

The Bible references Money, and basically "anti-capitalism" more than anything else in the whole book.

>Is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

NPCs listen to the NPC leader, the priest / preacher.
Cherry pick passages of the Bible, all the positive passages, but they omit all the stupid and vioently backwards views it contains.

For example Leviticus says a lot of shit, and nobody cares about any of it, except for that one passage about homos.

Christians are NPCs and they never actually study their sacred texts in a meaningful way and instead prefer to be fed religious info through priests telling them what to think, how to feel.

Christcucks stay mad.

You're supposed to say 2015+3, it's not 2021 yet, idiot

Is there anything more NPC than some faggot Mohammed with a meme flag spouting ancient reddit hat memes?

LARPing as a pious man wards off literal (((vampires)))
its like putting on glasses, you get used to it
Lutheranism is bretty good (the one where women are quiet)

Attached: 1482883047150.jpg (540x445, 63K)

Fpbp
Nice get.

Attached: 1540027756492.png (470x470, 412K)

>t.pasta nigger calling others mutts.

Attached: 1539671733593.jpg (1080x1176, 107K)

Religion is the oldest bluepill of human history

>dont do that
>dont do this
>charity
>give us money
>obey God, btw we are his emissaries so give us money again

Captain Ahab had thoughts about being an NPC
youtu.be/YSqBppbEXUQ

Shut up abbo, as a matter of fact I am white(r than you).

>unironically using the term backwards views while calling someone else an NPC

>Lutheranism is bretty good (the one where women are quiet)
Based book of Concord and C.F.W. Walther

Living is also irrational, why waste resources when you're going to die anyway?

no, npcs are programmed to say fedora when someone questions religion

>money isn't the biggest bluepill

Attached: big_1499836001_image.jpg (1280x564, 88K)

It doesn't need much convincing that the devil exists. And if the devil exists, god exists.

Is there anything more ______ than ______? Seriously, ______ and ______.

You're literally ______ who ______ when ______.

Attached: Reddit-Logo-NOTEXT-2.png (1193x1654, 38K)

Attached: 20AE6B7D-25D5-4D8E-8D9A-8DCAAFB14139.jpg (1458x2048, 291K)

>muh dick

t. NPC

Attached: F168A73E-EC4B-4FBA-90B6-E219AD5A0738.png (1334x750, 1.17M)

>Living virtuously is a bluepill
>Degeneracy is a redpill
user, I...

What you said makes no sense any real christian has read the bible and know whats going on.
Only Atheist edge lords like your self that quote a couple of popular sentences and tip your fedora are so cringe.
Checkem faggot.

A faggot like you should be glad christians don't take the full bible literally. Muslims aren't going to be so tolerant.

Attached: IMG_20181024_113032.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Lol he only knows to criticize biblical literalism, looks like someone’s an advanced npc

Jewish NPC rezponce

>Is there anything more NPC-ish than believing in the God meme?
Believing the flag of a specific poster is attached to his whiteness.

That would be a Kiwi

Tell me more about your insightful theory that Earth was randomized by chance to create an atmosphere for habitable life.

Underrated post

>Dawkins cucks mad

Fpbp

R
E
D
D
I
T

S
P
A
C
I
N
G

Fuck outta here
Jow Forums has been a Christian board since /new/, but a cum guzzling newfag like yourself wouldn't have known that.

The Bible isint literal you twat that wasn’t a critique on capitalism, if you view heaven as it was meant to be viewed, as the best possible future in which you have followed the optimal path in preparation for said future, that passage takes on new meaning, it’s speaking to the rich mans tendency to live in the present instead of preparing for the future, and how the material wealth distracts the wealthy from preparing psychologically for the future, Thus forsaking the future heaven for the present.

Attached: 1540283472845.gif (480x357, 2.72M)

>whiter than you

Imagine having to reinforce your own racial insecurities on Jow Forums, sounds like you have some doubts

hurr durr le bearded sugar daddy in le sky protec me coz i am infantile and weak spirited
die whites

get where you belong

Attached: 1530764703120.jpg (1024x883, 843K)

Never mind the fact that he was talking to a Kiwi, didn't even bother to check the flag properly

There is literally nothing more childish than believing a (((magic formula))) is going to turn your art into science
>Null Hypothesis fails

Are you going to respond to a non literalist interpretation, or do you feel that non literalism is sufficiently reconcilable as non npc thinking?

Don't worry, I understand. I still would be pretty damn mad if a rabbi cut my foreskin when I was a baby with no say in the matter.

Attached: 1519572991260.jpg (480x535, 48K)

Proper spacing has always been used because it shows the higher IQ of the poster and improves readability.

"Reddit spacing" is a meme perpetrated by actual redditards who post from mobile.