Why did the right wing abandon him?

Attached: 5346435235.jpg (1230x720, 98K)

Isn't he dead or something?

Nobody's abandonded him

The left abandoned him. Truth seekers never had a problem with him exposing the dirt on both sides of this partisan bullshit

How and when did the right abandon him? I thought it was the left that dropped him once he started ratting out Democrats.

Nothing we could do for him.

Attached: 1539424332330.jpg (450x720, 614K)

RIP Julian

no

slobodan was right in trying to save his people

Attached: slobodan.jpg (259x194, 6K)

I doubt it.

yes they have, there's been many who have

literaly who ?

People just stopped talking about him and Wikileaks because they haven't dropped anything in a while. Plus, there hasn't been news about him for months.

/thread

i dont see what you're trying to say. like who...

lurk more

>He thinks democrats are the left

>Left abandoned him because the truth came at an inconvenient for them
>Massive campaign launched on Jow Forums which spread doubt on whether Julian was alive or not split the right in half

Half believes that Julian is dead and that the CIA have effectively taken over Wikileaks, while the other half still supports him.

He has shown himself several times since that began, so I believe it was just a campaign launched by intelligence agencies to undermine every release that Wikileaks makes. It was also around the time of the Vault7 leaks. And they were successful in their efforts.

Attached: 1419023824181.jpg (1000x1000, 453K)

Becuase he's a fucking pedophile piece of shit. We will not tolerate that degeneracy

>for him
what's stopping you though? it all seems a bit weird looking back at your politicians were infact calling for his release just prior to the dnc leaks.

bernie sanders

Attached: 7139.jpg (754x961, 227K)

Fucking kek'd.

Attached: 1539509942172.gif (204x255, 1.8M)

Fuck off memeflaggot shill. Stop spamming these astroturfed "Why does Jow Forums hate _______" and "Why have we abandoned _______ [insert beneficial or right-leaning figure]" threads. There have been at least a dozen created in the past 24hrs alone.

>we
>meme flaggot

Kys

Attached: 1540104311588.gif (214x199, 590K)

Attached: No.jpg (1058x727, 171K)

Memeflaggot shills caught red-handed posting their scripted lines.

Establishment right did, a lot of right wingers at the public level didn’t

REMINDER: SAGE AND/OR DO NOT RESPOND TO THE FOLLOWING THREADS:

>Prove you are not a follower, say one bad thing about x

>why has x abondoned us?

>why is x is trying to subvert y?

>when did you stop liking x?

>when is everyone turning on x?

>why do we hate x all of a sudden?

>I ilke x, but everyone is telling me x is bad

>why is x turning on us?

>when did you grow out of x?

99% of threads FOLLOWING THE ABOVE TEMPLATES are obvious shill threads from the ongoing "e-celeb" leftypol/shareblue raid.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THESE THREADS.

Capped it.

Attached: oy vey.png (1125x451, 35K)

good man

where have you been?
They drop loads. literally hundreds of documents and he's been kept off the internet for months. you need to do your research bro

because Jow Forums is full of gullible retards who easily fall for CIA psyops

Not to mention there was just a story a couple weeks ago about how he's getting his internet access back and possibly being let out of embassy limbo

Jesus christ the shills are so obvious these days.

You're doing god's work, user.

>let out of embassy limbo

Was it a legit source, or CNN tier garbage? I can't possibly imagine Julian being outside of the embassy for more than a couple of months before they frame him for something and have him extradited.

They can't really kill him and make a martyr out of him, but ever since 2016 and Vault7, there is no fucking way on earth the CIA will ever allow him to get away with it. Vault7 was when Julian crossed the point of no return.

Saved. Thx.

>everybody I don't like is a pedophile
Yeah, that's what you keep writing...
...over and over and over...

Its been like 2 or 3 years.. Its so sad

Great work user. We are utterly infested with paid shills. They first create these character assassination threads, then post back and forth between each other. Notice how many of them are memeflaggots...this is because they are literal cheap, bulk hires from India.

No one knows where he is still. Personally, I'd wager he's alive but fairly confident that Wikileaks is comp'd.
Pray for the Based Wizard.
>https:// explorer.bitcoin.com/bch/tx/8c031dfe14a2fd459fa503e6c163e6dffd240ec10d8ea4b4f866d923d377d364

I'm only using the term "left" because the OP uses the whole outdated left/right paradigm, according to which the Dems are "left" and the Reps are "right". Yes, I know: Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

Nice work, user.

"takeover" happened when neither mentioned theories are sufficient reason to abandon him but they still did

Isn't he dead?

your lying, post proof

Ask yourself this: Why is the media making a big deal out of Jamal Khashoggi and demanding that Trump do something, but the same media is ignoring Assange? I'll save you the time and research. Jamal Khashoggi was a deep state CIA asset. Assange works to expose the deep state.

Attached: 1514382988410.webm (404x720, 2.64M)

The same reason the left did?
If you hold a view that's at odds with an ideologue on either side, they cant contain the notion in their small brain

he died

yup, feels bad man

Also Australian consular officials visited him for the first time the entire time hes been in trouble a few months ago, so like a decade... I'm hopeful it means something but its dragging on.

>I believe it was just a campaign launched by intelligence agencies to undermine every release that Wikileaks makes.
I think you are only half-correct in that it was probably a exploited by some intelligence agencies to undermine WL's releases. However, Julian could've put most rumours to rest by:
>not going dark between Oct 2016 and Jan 2017 (audio is not sufficient proof of life)
>signing something with his PGP Key (which he still hasn't done since Oct 2016)
Regarding the latter, I don't think he is doing this maliciously. I think he is probably in a position where he wants to discourage leaking to WL, but can only do so discretely. If he was moved from the embassy that October, it's possible he deliberately made sure he could not sign with his PGP key.

various senators signed for it when VP pence met with Ecuador PM

>Vault7 was when Julian crossed the point of no return.
He crossed the point of no return at the Podesta emails. Some of these were never released and the "skippy" video made it public soon after Julian disappeared. Go figure.

hardly.. they published descriptions. In fact I'm certain these tools were long gone

says who?

Like you havent seen all those pastas of the coincidences in oct 2016

Nobody has abandoned him. He still kicks ass. Anyone with half a brain could see the psyops launched to discredit him.

Like this faggot here.

How much do you see the right fighting for his release?

>Like this faggot here.
I still support Assange personally, 100%. For all that he's done, I think the man's a saint. That said:
>October 16th: His internet at Ecuador is shutoff
>October 16th'ish: Hashes released (one for John Kerry)
>October 20th: Russian Vessels traveling past Britan (might be coincidence)
>October 22nd: Macfadyen (Co-Founder of WL) dies of "lung cancer"
>October 22nd: Largest DDoS attack ever
>sometime later: Hashes do not match files released
>Wikileaks File archive, all dates changes to 1984
>Assange interview - cut to appear modern, implied post-Oct 16th prior to posting, but later retracted to pre-Oct 16th
>Blockchain search (WL did commit info here, but probably only key-fragments, i.e. limited release for friends of WL)
>Podesta Emails missing
>No signing using Assange's PGP
>Downvoting of all October-related Reddit posts during January 5th AMA
Forgive my haziness with the dates. I was quite involved at the time, but do not have the energy to pull up this info.
My position, in summary, is that Assange is most likely alive. However, I do not think he is in control of WL and do believe it is compromised. Assange's unwillingness to sign with his PGP key is his way of signalling this.
This was also a twut made by Cryptome at the time. There were three plans mentioned. I saw them personally, but never have managed to find an archive of them.
>explorer.bitcoin.com/bch/tx/8c031dfe14a2fd459fa503e6c163e6dffd240ec10d8ea4b4f866d923d377d364

I'm not reading any of your horseshit, CIA.