>youtube.com/watch?v=voo0CpPcE0c

Attached: 324e.jpg (3000x1712, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9MUthu08ls
youtube.com/watch?v=IPGzF3Jk8-Q&t=180s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kraut is a fucking fish loving faggot.

Kill yourself.

Attached: 16950483201565d930bd6d288216e7c61ddda161a21582ec80118bb7bf00878b.gif (163x118, 422K)

Do you actually have a real response, retard, or are you just a NPC?

>Thoughts on Kraut's video about Japan?
Its delusional.

About as sane as kraut himself, which means not at all.

>or are you just a NPC?
Kraut is literally the most NPC person ever, his most "nuanced" opinion is "liberalism good, not liberalism bad" and that repeated in every context imaginable are his videos, again and again.

I couldn't think of a more stereotypical NPC.

It's as good as Kraut's ethical doxing farms

>Its delusional.
Explain more why

Pregnant fish

No. That was at least exiting.

Pseudo interlectuall faggot

Kraut's video editing is generally pretty good. I know that he got called out for his gay ops and therefore it will never be cool to like him, but his actual content can be good at times.

>Explain more why
I could write a lot about it, but this guy did a better job then I could in a single Jow Forums post:
youtube.com/watch?v=H9MUthu08ls

Kraut is just an NPC fetishizing the status quo and that really shows in this video.

Multiple e-celeb threads everyday
"based black man/jew" threads
multiple big black cock threads
it was this easy to destroy this place

>but his actual content can be good at times
Yikes.

It is literally just NPC stuff with a lot of effort put into it, pewdipie unironically makes more nuanced and interesting Videos then Kraut.

Even worse is that it is basically the same Video over and over again (except the Videos where he denies science), "liberalism good, not liberalism bad" is the total range of his talking points.

>apologizers raving about things that happened more than decades ago
Classic, let's face the fact that china and the whole continent have been allowed to shithole with few exceptions

Attached: 1530301222559.png (1196x636, 236K)

Yeah, I basically already migrated away.
But the e-celeb threads are probably the best ones remaining to be quite honest.

>That was at least exiting
It may have been exciting when the Kraut saga was happening, but now Kraut has been reduced to a Gollum-like figure, plotting underhanded tactics against his enemies on the ethical doxing farms that he runs. At this point it's just sad

the fact you're placating this shitty thread proves you've been utterly subverted

hahahaha look at this pasty clown, sure goy enjoy the eceleb thread

I'm talking about the overall experience of watching the video, not necessarily the point made. Like the whole visual part of a Kraut video, the footage, the transitions, the images--that's usually good.

It sucks that Sargon vs Metokur thread got taken down

Are you using reverse psychology on us happymerchant-san?

E-celeb threads are the best things on Jow Forums though...

>the fact you're placating this shitty thread proves you've been utterly subverted
Yeah, by my degenerate desire to have fun.

>E-celeb threads are the best things on Jow Forums though...
good goy, very good goy, eceleb threads are awesome! keep going

Yeah, he does put a lot of effort into them and they usually look quite professional.

I still remember the good old times of e-celeb threads. The Sargon Spencer debate and such, these were great fun.

>eceleb threads are awesome! keep going
Is there a better thread right up right now?

>E-celeb threads are the best things on Jow Forums though...

Yeah in all seriousness internet blood sports is a lot of fun. I don't know how to explain it but clearly a lot of people get it; Metokur's Sunday Funday stream reached 22k live viewers and was #1 on trending at one point, #2 throughout most of the night.

That said, I can't really explain WHY this e-drama is entertaining, and I don't think it reflects well on me that I think of it as such

None, this is the most intellectually challenging thread you'd understand anyway, keep posting these though, OP

pretty sure all sides had there misinformed propaganda spreading about each other. Also this video comes off as a dindu nuffin.

>this is the most intellectually challenging thread you'd understand anyway
Yes. Laughing at retards is also probably the most intellectually stimulating thing on Jow Forums or do you want to argue whether Italians are white?

>their

He doesn't get into the more important aspects and glosses over significant pan-Asian events in an attempt to drive his own personal agenda . That is unironically a propaganda piece

> "we have so distorted picture of Japanese society"
> "they were tricked into it famalam"
Is he honestly claiming Japanese mindset at the time to be equivalent to modern basketball American?
This dummy claims to fight against racists stereotypes yet pushes even worst picture of the people instead lmao

I see literally no reason to watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGzF3Jk8-Q&t=180s
Not gonna lie, the part from 0:50 to 3:00 was pretty awesome, ME NE FREGO (especially not about dead communists)

Nobody gives a fuck about this discredited larper

Attached: 1539741816223.png (727x560, 158K)

Hello there Joseph

>Imperial Japan: The Fall Of Democracy
Japan wasn't a Democracy until 1974, long after it was The Empire Of Japan (Imperial Japan).

With a dumb ass title like that, I'm not going to watch the video.

Jow Forums was always shit,it was shit when it was/b/, what are you going on about faggot?
You destroyed a pile of shit? yeah even if that was true, you destroyed a shit pile, such pride

the entire videos message is essentially
> civilians dindu nuffin
> evil military personnel tricked them into it

No one can take Jews seriously. Which means I guess my future son is fucked.

Hey Kraut. Use invidio.us next time, because I don't want to give you shekels.

>> "they were tricked into it famalam"
That is the dumb narrative that every democrat has to tell himself when the holy "will of the people" turns against him.
Because facing reality, the Japanese Government probably *did* what the people wanted it to do.

You can see it happen literally every time a democratic election is lost to someone the media labels "un democratic", "they were tricked" "the REAL will of the people..." etc.
Of course the reverse is never true if "the will of the people" is for the "right" candidate.

Not surprised - it's coming from a German. They spent the last 70 years claiming everyone in Geremany was a pacifist Jew lover who were momentarily tricked into genocidal war mongers via ONE SIMPLE TRICK.

ANCIENT JAPS WUZ BLACK

Attached: JP-S0524-16-Ancient-Japan-Japanese-Bronze-Menfolk-Man-Hold-Bowl-Warrior-Knight-Statue-eBay-Discount. (562x597, 361K)

>Not surprised - it's coming from a German
It isn't though. The guy barely has a drop of German blood in him.

"Lancaster" is his fucking last name, he is an anglo who loves liberalism.

Reminder that Kraut is antifa

you upset we took over your board?

Then what's with the accent? British parents abroad? I bet his mother is a soviet rape baby.

>Then what's with the accent?
His parents lived somewhere in Austria, I believe that he is like 50% Anglo, 25% Jewish and 25% German or something.

Also he fakes his accent in attempt to make it sound British upper class.

>I bet his mother is a soviet rape baby.
I have my doubts, he is far too young for that.

Dah jew was always here, it's only been the last 10 years that anti-jew sentiment took over. It's a symptom of society, and now niggers are waking up, you might of won against the white man, but the niggers and sand niggers are the ones that are going to shoah you this time .
You'd have to know it's coming , the geopolitical events of the last 5 years are proof enough for that .
It's fun too see a jew so scared of a Japanese basket weaving bulletin board

Attached: 565534.jpg (600x800, 71K)

Japanese will be New Greatest Ally.

Attached: 1539082508367.png (614x605, 404K)

We will send the Japanese to Occupy China.

Reported for advertising, fuck off nipple-clamps.

WE WUZ SAMURAI

Attached: 1518380622206.jpg (1078x926, 252K)

GO BACK TO PLAYING WITH BRICKS YOU CUNT

Attached: im lookin t you buddy.png (1348x759, 1.61M)

what the fuck are you talking about? Japan since the meiji era has continuously been a a constitutional monarchy, other than the fact that American Jews have ruled us from the shadows since 1945.

If you're baiting, stop. Pretending to be retarded isn't funny.

kraut is a subhuman wagie who's gonna lose his boulder-moving job to a big guy soon.

What the fuck are you eceleb faggots talking about? If its anything other than necking yourself you should kys.

The Japanese population mostly supported the war, in fact moreso than the military. The reason why the military is blamed rather than the media that shilled for the war, is rather obvious.