Cousin marriage is oka-

>Cousin marriage is oka-

Not so fast, cousin-fuckers:

>Harlequin baby born to Uttar Pradesh woman dies

>Delhi's first reported case of a baby born with Harlequin Ichthyosis, a rare genetic skin disorder died on Tuesday after developing respiratory problems at Kasturba Gandhi Hospital in Daryaganj... The baby was born through a C-section delivery to a 20-year-old mother hailing from Uttar Pradesh.

>The treating doctors suspect it is a possible case of consanguinity as the baby was born to a Muslim woman who married her cousin.A consanguineous marriage is characterized by the degree of relatedness between the spouses.

indiatoday.in/mail-today/story/harlequin-baby-born-to-up-woman-dies-1349276-2018-09-26

But really, why is cousin marriage still common ANYWHERE in the world? Even when it doesn't cause fucked-up birth defects, it often suppresses IQ by 5-10 points. Several parts of the world have literally cousin-fucked themselves into stupidity over time. If you're from a cousin-marriage society, you should honestly not do it. It's not helping your people.

Attached: Baby.jpg (770x433, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cags.org.ae/contentfiles/publications/1742-4755-6-17.pdf>
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: SCP-173.jpg (1200x981, 169K)

Retards gonna reet.

The answer is you screen children at birth and entering migrants, and grade them by genetic hygiene.

Low grades become a hereditary slave caste, and are sterilized.

What does it smell like? Looks like a manky foot

It's mandated in their cancerous religion

Muslims, every fucking time.

Jesus poor kid
what the FUCK is wrong with those retards man

>But really, why is cousin marriage still common ANYWHERE in the world?
Because black people don't know who their dad's are.
This isn't a joke.
This is just sad.

Wrong, abdel

This has nothing to do with cousin fucking and everything to do with India's fucked up birth defects.

What's the name of this stand?

Good thing that baby died. The few harlequin babies that actually live beyond a few years lead miserable lives that aren't worth living.

cags.org.ae/contentfiles/publications/1742-4755-6-17.pdf>

Guess which parts of the world practice the most incest huh

t. Alabama

Imagine fucking that hole.

Attached: 1507664628030.gif (500x281, 985K)

Lowered intelligence does not not influence sex drive. In fact in lowers inhibition and increases promiscuity.

jesus fucking christ. Has this poor thing any consciousness?

You touch my tralala

I didn't select that flag!

Attached: wat.jpg (960x960, 102K)

(OP)
Is he ok?

usually normal brain and normal eyes. it's just that his dry skin is streching itself to cover the eyes and turn the eyelids inside out. it can be fixed in a minor surgery

Omg is that for real? That is so sad poor baby. God people need to be educated on that horrid ideology!

what the fuck is that
looks like a boss of binding of isaac

An interesting read:
The disease has been known since 1750, and was first described in the diary of Rev. Oliver Hart from Charleston, South Carolina:

"On Thursday, April the 5th, 1750, I went to see a most deplorable object of a child, born the night before of one Mary Evans in 'Chas'town. It was surprising to all who beheld it, and I scarcely know how to describe it. The skin was dry and hard and seemed to be cracked in many places, somewhat resembling the scales of a fish. The mouth was large and round and open. It had no external nose, but two holes where the nose should have been. The eyes appeared to be lumps of coagulated blood, turned out, about the bigness of a plum, ghastly to behold. It had no external ears, but holes where the ears should be. The hands and feet appeared to be swollen, were cramped up and felt quite hard. The back part of the head was much open. It made a strange kind of noise, very low, which I cannot describe. It lived about forty-eight hours and was alive when I saw it."[22]

Any blood relation is retarded.

The monsters didn't even go get stuff from the pet store to treat his ick

Attached: 1539033377409.jpg (625x790, 198K)

The guys naming these diseases really had some good fucking humor.

Oh shit, how long before the hive-fleet arrives?

Attached: games-workshop-warhammer-40k-tyranid-genestealer-brood-p150744-175223_image.jpg (600x600, 27K)

oooo my ding ding dong

Attached: botchling.jpg (1920x1080, 511K)

>shitty techno starts playing

What

It's mouth-pussy would probably feel really nice.

>mommy?
>where are you?

Yep. Like fuckimg a typewriter.

In the west, even first cousins are genetically distant enough for safe reproduction. In third world country's however where incest is prevalent, you run into many more genetic issues.

>heredetary slave caste
>sterilized

Pick one.

Kek, nice one

Reminder that Muslims are milking the healthcare system dry with their fucked up incest babies.

Attached: fdfghf.png (977x449, 57K)

This is my stand Goblino paki

Attached: jojo.png (800x800, 523K)

>Harlequin Ichthyosis affects one in 3 million births
>Harlequin Ichthyosis literally means one born with dry, scaly 'fish' like skin. It affects one in 300,000 births by inheriting a mutated gene from the parents.

Indian press everyone.

I don't know, man.
Whoever initially coded our DNA wasn't perfect.
They probably couldn't foresee this shit.
It was likely a supercomputer A.I. anyway.

i've missed your pretty face harlequin itchyosis

He actually isn't. There's a consanguinity problem in parts of sub-Saharan Africa as well. That being said they are less consanguineous than abbos and arabs though.

>India
mate.

It wasn't a thing until the past 100 years or so. It did happen but not on the large scale today. Our hospitals are clogged up by them. I turned out semi alright since my parents are unrelated and my grand parents as well.
You should ban first cousin marriage unless your family line has a track of it not happening.
You marrying your cute cousin is not going to affect your children if your family didn't do any inbreeding.

First cousins might be safe once in a blue moon, but its fucking stupid to just call it safe. The odds of it happening over here is small since most people marry for love, and the odds of falling in love with your cousin is pretty fucking low I'd say.

>believing in the love meme
What a dumb dumb

Call me a hopeless romantic, but at least peoples parents arent marrying them off to secure dowrages and shit.

Its a good sign that your country is a functioning first world nation when your people don't barter daughters for livestock

Attached: halal.jpg (640x539, 43K)

>But really, why is cousin marriage still common ANYWHERE in the world?
It's mainly to keep the dowry payment within the immediate family.

Attached: habsburg pepe.png (1423x1320, 270K)

there isnt a love more pure than the ones between siblings and the love between a mother and son.

99% sure docs are lying and this shit is human/alien hybrid experimentation

Attached: Harlequin_fetus.jpg (367x810, 53K)

>Delhi