What, exactly, is wrong with Sweden?

What, exactly, is wrong with Sweden?
We are their neighbours and we have no idea

Attached: swedennorway.jpg (1000x1608, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2018/10/swedish-public-service-pixelates-photo-of-man-wanted-for-murder/
youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: SkeletalOblongHare-size_restricted.gif (500x265, 871K)

Listen you are their neighbors... As a good neighbor you need to crack a monster with them and have a serious discussion

And to update, they ended up catching him in France
Our news issued a wanted story, showing him so people could report in if they saw him

He was wanted for a murder on a SWEDE, yet SWEDEN felt they had to pixelate the wanted poster, even though he was likely headed there

Our news are, rightly so, completely dumbfounded
Why the fuck would Sweden refuse to aid the investigation of a murder on a Swedish citizen?
It boggles our minds

Jesus, Swedes are fucking retards

This is the suspect, btw
Interpol issued an international wanted order two days ago

Attached: a40a6440-3522-4ef8-82fd-2ba396719fb9.jpg (336x250, 6K)

quintessentially swedish

Next official image released, from his arrest for burglary in 2017

Attached: 0339d74a-4421-48b4-85ca-a3af4dd39771.jpg (1900x1108, 188K)

They do this for all people who are suspected of a crime. Unless they are white and have commited a hatecrime or whatever

th-there's nothing wrong with us

Attached: swedish cooking.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

Uhm, just playing the devils advocate here,because it would lead to panic?

Nah, clearly the Sharia has infested Swedish media too. What a fucking nightmare this timeline is.

>Swedish citizen

lol

What part of Sweden is he from?

Attached: 1517660262700.jpg (1254x1063, 175K)

Interpol issued an international wanted order
It was published in almost every European country

...Except Sweden, where he was likely hiding...

they're one of the biggest "hive" of jews. not joking. they're literally destroying sweden with cash handouts to good goyim pushing for their laws. "think tanks" more like "kike golems"

"I believe I have found the cause for your worries.
Your son has niggertism".

Isn' t that the bitcoin guy?

Maybe you should invade them and drive them into the sea.

Swedish refugee girlfriends when?

Attached: 1521931916677.gif (413x243, 51K)

you should build a big, strong wall to your muslim neighbors before it's too late. it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1537380359169.jpg (421x460, 94K)

Okej, so why are you complaining here? Everyone here knows Sweden is a laughing stock

Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland are all based as fuck when it comes to this shit. Sweden why?

Somalia

Attached: 41784.png (1500x1552, 631K)

>Iceland
>based as fuck

have you ever been to reykjavik?

Sweden is such a strange example of being victims of multiculturalism, because they weren't guilted into it like Britain or Germany... but simply because everyone was too afraid and/or too indoctrinated to object

so he's american ?

you think you want a swedish gf but you really don't.

This is so sad

Because we took all their Jews during and after ww2

I have a theory that all the Viking stock left Sweden and went to the rest of the Nordics lmao

That's just stupid.
We have similar laws but people who are searched for can have their privacy rights suspended temporarily.
Someone wanted for murder would certainly appear uncensored until he's arrested.

Link??

Awwwwww he dindu NUFFINS!

Our media is entirely leftist cunts owned by jews. Same with our politicans.

Attached: 1518447408675.jpg (750x857, 102K)

Attached: 65419419419814.jpg (594x774, 85K)

No my friend I assumed Iceland would be so out of the way for mudslimes and fugees to come thru.

Has it been enriched?

>Update
Wtf source

They put women in charge of the government.

she'll make a fine wife some day

Attached: 1507712525967.jpg (977x794, 181K)

I'm just fascinated by you people

Attached: Skjermbilde 2018-10-24 kl. 13.01.17.png (1186x1042, 1.31M)

Their leadership is so far left they are picking their oppressors.

voiceofeurope.com/2018/10/swedish-public-service-pixelates-photo-of-man-wanted-for-murder/

can i get a source of the article?
btw, swedish public service is infested with green voters and literal communists
of course they are gonna censor the image

le

If a mugging,or even rape, has been committed and the police is looking for the suspect it is common here to initially issue wanted nonsense like ”man of average height wearing a black jacket” to the public.

Agree. Low-hanging fruit and not productive for you guys.

Tijöna

It's funny, as a kid you're taught not to judge people by appearance, but most of the time you can judge them perfectly well from appearance alone.
Everyone can look at this guy and see he belongs behind bars, but noooo, don't be too quick to judge, he might actually be a decent individual.

Attached: 950594059478.jpg (987x700, 95K)

yes but only the capitol reykjavik, at least that was my experience. also they have a leftist/green government

Attached: 1539714904005.jpg (783x590, 71K)

Amount of jews in Sweden > jewish population in the other nordic countries combined
That's why this is the case.

Attached: jews_sweden.jpg (960x746, 100K)

>What, exactly, is wrong with Sweden?
The EU. The EU forces multiculturalism & diversity into Swedish society without the consent of the Swedish people.

The EU is indirectly responsible for the terrorist attacks, gang rapes & murders that is happening in European countries because the EU enforces it's laws that forces European countries to accept immigrants & refugees without the consent of the European people. There is no democracy in European politics anymore, and it's clear elections are rigged to favor the traitors that let these illegal immigrants to receive welfare & housing in the expense of hard-working European tax-payers.

Attached: MULTICULTURALISM.jpg (1324x1319, 1.22M)

This too, woke czechbro

Swedes are the biggest cucks, they make the most fem, woman dommed, dick caged faggot look like an alpha male.

Swedes are pussy wipped.

This is what you get when you let women in charge

>france

Attached: 1539753601694.jpg (720x726, 45K)

>Wtf source
common knowledge in these parts

sad. How is Austria? Kurz seems like a levelheaded man.

The eternal (((viking)))

wait what ? why would they censor his face he's clearly not a minor and wanted for fucking murder .
how and why did the norwegian police want him censored in sweden ?

Attached: 1540322938610.webm (720x394, 1.93M)

Why even bother issuing anything at all if it is so unhelpful? Pattern recognition exists for a reason.. use it.

she's already married

Attached: jenny strömstedt.jpg (1200x631, 123K)

Hiding his race...

they had it coming

Attached: comfyoven.jpg (2288x1712, 775K)

Swedes are niggertarian.

:-(

there's ~5.5 mil jews in finland alone this map is bullshit

>What, exactly, is wrong with Sweden?

Sweden is 80% pure NPC-landia.
About 10 years ago it was 96% pure NPC-landia.
The sour soup they have been eating, has red pilled the purity factor down to 80%.

I think Norway should put Sweden out of its misery. That fucking shit hole is pathetic and embarrassing.

> Sjowall

why would the picture be blurred at all swedeslave?

Attached: spinner of thinking.gif (388x394, 33K)

I know. Not only we had some to start with, but we got also most of the algerian ones, and lots from eastern europe. If only ww2 had been won by the right side...

Our police issued an international wanted order
It was Swedens police/media who, for some insane reason, decided to censor him

it's alright. the government is based. some parts of vienna are muslim ridden shitholes, but at the most parts it's a nice city. the rural areas are still based and traditional, at least around here

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

She can cook my dinner everyday

whoops, wrong pic

Attached: home.jpg (600x398, 72K)

fug, guess I'll have to cook myself then
good thing I have chicken legs

wasnt it revealed years ago what the problem is?
They have a feminist cult in sweden.
They took feminism to the next level and all the swedish women are delusional thinking all the men are satanist pedos.
So they are destroying the nation.

NPC-landia confirmed.

Attached: swedish_psyche.png (2548x974, 478K)

"It boggles our minds". That it does.

And why can't they see how inane it is to show a picture that has been pixilated in such a manner?

It occurs to me how alike this strange and obscene PC censorship is to the burka in Islam. And this brings to mind the idea that Progressive and Islamofacists are two sides of the same coin.

Because media being totally silent about murders/rapes/muggings could raise questions. It's the best damage control they can employ.

Shill honey trap discord.
Also that is NOT the journey.
It goes from liberal then to libertarian and then you end up floating up to enlightenment. Communism only lures in the truly depraved.

which is why im interested how the law works there and if sweden has some special agreements with norwegian police .

in israel the only time you cant post\have to consor a persons face is if its a minor, if its a non public setting and they dont agree or if they police have a court signed non publication order (which they usually do in the beginning of criminal investigations to not compromise them )
i've never heard of a law aboout respecting the privacy of or censoring faces of people outside israel , especially if they're literally published by that nation's police .

i get not publishing the face of every suspect because you dont want to ruin a person's life before they're actually convicted of a crime but i dont think a single place outside of sweden forbids publication of faces of those on the run from the police .
if you run from the law all bets are off for your privacy

But everyone knows it's a mudshit under there, why even hide it?

lovely, best of luck to your beautiful nation

You should definitely judge people by their appearance because your gut instinct can be right most of the time.

Gas yourself

Justin Trudeau: Hold my onions latte........

Attached: Trudeau Traitre.jpg (1790x614, 161K)

yes, and we want him back, we need more murderers.

Attached: gone but not forgotten.jpg (900x900, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw

To prevent prevent lives from being ruined should they be found innocent in court. See My guess is the judge who was asked to suspend his rights is a woman.

GOLEM GET YE... oh...

Hahah what the fuck

Here the media censors name and image of people before they are convicted unless the police wants otherwise or that the cat is already out of the bag and the public knows.

It's tempting to bet Swedish media censors for political reasons here since the cat is extremely out of the bag and the Norwegian police have gone out publicly with the image in hope of catching him.

Very powerful social engineering at play. And since like Canadian they have a superiority complex ( Our value are the most pure and progreeeeeessive) they get caught into a mental trap.

True. Studies who you can spot a criminal from photos. And there is an art called Chinese Face Reading that apparently works quite well in vareity of circumstances. Wide nose means spends a lot for example

Attached: download (9).png (500x489, 118K)

Why even release the images then?They’re no use to anyone. all that you can ascertain from that picture is that the suspect is wearing a black jacket and is a foreigner

Keep your mouth shut, Moshe.