We could invade France in a week

Attached: 1D701AAA-939D-446D-8B45-59AC1EABAE62.jpg (557x439, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Calais
thesun.co.uk/news/7566620/france-block-calais-no-deal-brexit-threat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>US starts pulling out of Europe's affairs
>Europe is almost instantly back at each other's throats

Like fucking pottery. Let's all just pray that you assholes don't all pull us into the next world war like you did the last two times.

Attached: 1538102248390.jpg (672x720, 58K)

>France blocks Calais port
>Britain rejoices
>No more jungle camp nogs sneaking into UK
France really hasn't thought this one through

>France
>a continental republican England
>England
>an insular monarchic France

Nobody cares, should be nuked both

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Pretty sure that port's entire revenue over a decade wouldn't match that figure.

I think we should become a narco-state and flood the EU with cheap heroin.

It'd be funny.

It's all so tiring. Can you imagine having to liberate the shit twice in a 100 years.

You should, your police aren't nearly as competent anyway so just make up a paki name and go into online trading. If they ask you if you're peddling drugs just say you're peddling kids and it's all good

>We could invade
France has Brittany since the XIV century

Attached: 1489499047_hon.hon.hon.French.baguette.why.laugh.jpg (500x393, 62K)

Based and red pilled.

better be ready to close the southern borders too, frogs, we're gonna send all the immigrants we can muster back up north for you to litigate about, we don't fucking want them and they don't fucking want to stay in italy, so good fucking luck with them

>We could invade France in a week.

I wish you could Brits, I wish you could...

But you have forgotten the ways of the based elders of albion and now you're weak as fuck.

>minor diplomatic dispute between allies
>HURRR ITS LAYHK ANUTHUH WERL WER TEW!

Mutt geopolitical understanding at its finest.

Get the fucked out.
Intervene only when Britain asks you too.
And don't get too much of an hard on about killing innocent white Europeans as your Jew Masters wants you, because your population is next.
Or has been... it's complicated.

Ahmed is seething.

isn't that doing us a favour? Calais is a shithole and the migrants come from there.

About Brexit, yes.

Based.

please do

start war ww3 and nuclear war over calai

Fuck yes, we'd be damned if us Aussies didn't join in, haven't had a good European war in over 70 years

>Intervene when Britain asks you to
No

It will be a good way to see if the migrants are loyal to France. It would be a shame to see them take advantage of the situation.

Calais is English clay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Calais

Italy would probably be glad to help.
The instant things get a bit worse due to the war effort or they see an opening to take over a region and impose sharia law, they'll grab their guns and go ham.

>assholes don't all pull us into the next world war
haha... as if you you'd be the first in the line wanting to ruin the place for the third time

US only intervenes when oil is involved

We must reserve the right to bomb niggers.

ummm actually yes sweetie

you shouldn't have given up on your navy

plus this means France will have to deal with all the migrants in the calais jungle who now have no hope of getting to England

Let my city live for fucks sake
We've already had to survive through years of commie mayors so now let us make money

I hate every anglo
Fuck anglos

Anglos cannot be considered human at this point. They are pond life. Its fitting considering their shithole island is literally like something floating in a pond.

Ask Us for Carfentinol we are just about to roll that shit out.

>closes own port because you're scared we wont give £39b
>somwhow its our fault your cucked goverment wants you to be poor
HON
O
N

Attached: 1510285687393.gif (512x338, 2.07M)

and your people are the pond water.

how dare y ou fucking speak to me you angloid piece of crap

>minor diplomatic dispute
You do remember when you guys started a world war cause some Austrian Duke got killed right?

Attached: 1539809307592.jpg (240x240, 9K)

ww3 is going to be European union vs Anglo Sphere, digits confirm

>you guys

What the fuck do I have to do with Austria or Serbia?

What are you talking about? You talk like if you weren't European too. You are European, all your culture comes from Europe.

>first world war caused by some Serbian faggot
>second world war caused by Hitler and Stalin

Fuck outta here dumb snow chink, those guys that started the wars were the ones that destroyed Europe not us.

Can't lie I can't wait to drench myself in kraut blood.

Anglos are superior to what ever the fuck you are.

This.

Attached: 1539474053112.jpg (487x457, 35K)

Exactly
That’s what 12% of your population said before marching (slow march) to their death, you fucking dolt

Hur dur Germany get out of Belgium in 24 hours or else were gonna go to war in defense of our shared ancestoral enemy the French.

>like fucking pottery
>let's all just pray that you assholes don't all pull us into the next world war like you did the last two times.
you just won mutt of the year for the ultimate muttpost. forget the past decades since of pointless wars because freedombux, also kek at the thought america wasnt foaming jewish semen from the mouth to come in 4th quarter and be hero in europe.

Attached: 1540350594796.jpg (1291x2048, 605K)

What about all the boomers catching the ferry to France to load up on wine and cigs?

You cannot invade a country that has nukes, unless you are ready for big sacrifices.
Its just another bureaucrat bs. You government just has to say you wont pay, brexits now, and make deals with non EU countries to ensure your exports keep flowing.
All this is a show: your elites are trying any excuses to remain, and ours work with them. They are just different actors of the same theater. Fuck them all.

A major (non-nuke) war in europe would unironically fix everything

Attached: 1521794902735.jpg (600x474, 76K)

He means Europe as a whole

The jungle popped back up again right?

I'm fine with this.
Also I love all the scallops we're taking from France, I have no idea why France's government thought it would be a good idea to cuck their own fishermen.

>UK vs all of Europe

Shiggydiggy

Muslims are used to fighting each other. What else is new?

Leave means leave

Attached: 1538427318139.png (923x612, 954K)

>UK Vs all of Europe
An even matchup desu

This is where the mutts get their ego.

"you guys" refers to the entirety of the EU who got sucked into a world war over a small diplomatic dispute between Austria and Serbia, you dumbass bong. My entire point was it doesn't matter if its a small insignificant even, thats all it takes for shit to hit the fan.

Neither of you has the courage to start a war anymore so stfu already.

this is the most bluepilled normie tier thing ive ever seen on pol

Quality post

It just isnt Europe without a good war.

Yeah, so um... why was the UK in WWI exactly?

British missions and interest was always to keep a weak divided europe

Opium Wars 2: European Boogaloo

good

Because Germany violated NAP when they trespassed in Belgium

The Eternal Anglo btfo

great more arab refugees

>Block Calais port
I wish he fucking would, we've been giving over millions to Calais for them to secure that shit and stop the niggers.

We've already started work on Rotterdam and another port of entry for goods. Also this move from Macron would fuck over Ireland the most.

So much for "solidarity". lol.....

Attached: 1459455326295.jpg (420x420, 40K)

You mean "Opium Wars 3".

We had 2 already.

And we have, Jersey, Guernsey, Sark and a few others.

>mfw the Lioness of Brittany.

Go read up on what she did.

England is french clay
L'Angleterre est une colonie française qui a mal tourné

>P O T T E R Y
absolute state of mutts

Attached: the absolute state of saudi dogs.webm (854x481, 2.68M)

my ID is bs whorze, fuck i am a sick cunt

And France is nigger clay.

Attached: BLACKED.CUM.jpg (962x716, 84K)

wtf

It's like mom and dad fighting over their retarded adopted children being too much for them to handle.

>the scallop war becomes ww3
we just like good food don't we?

No but seriously, Irish truckers come through and use that port to get their exports into the mainland. This is going to harm them the most, yet Varadkar parades around like he's the Queen and Macron parades around like she's a Queen and all "MUH IRELAND MUST HAVE NO BORDER, MUH IRELAND THIS, MUH IRELAND THAT".

Meanwhile the actual French fuck over the Republic of Ireland.

How fucking stupid is Ireland? They've been sold out so badly, the smart ones will see it, the stupid ones will be cheering on like this is going to harm us. It really fucking isn't.

Hey EU, if you want to actually dent us somehow, try blockading Gibraltar. Oh wait, you'd have America and everyone else up your arses because they are free to use it under our rules.

Idiot EU scum. Fucking idiots.

they are in love

Can France and UK just agree that yes, they can solve this disagreement with armed violence and invasion but that they can only shoot non-european citizens?
If France kills the most pakis, they win.
If the Brits kill the most negroids in France, the UK wins.
Then the US can come in towards the end and kill any remaining Muslims in both countries and pretend we were there the whole time; maybe have a side agreement that we will mistake a few jews as muslim.

based brit

They are an angry ex that is threatening to set fire to our clothes, whilst in her fit of rage has spread the lighter fuel all around her own house and will fucking burn in order to inconvenience us.

That's the reality of what's going on.

Dog bless Italians

You go Nigel, I want to see fireworks from out the Alps! Death to the cucked frogs!

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 13K)

dump zem into the waters

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 54K)

>not posting link
Look guys

Good. Agincourt part II is long overdo. It was always a waste of time trying to make friends with Frogs

Did JK Rowling and Lily Allen tell them to fuck off in the end?

>dead eyes
>forced smile
>hoverhands
"if you only knew how bad things really are"

He is so happy.
So happy.

based

Calais has been given near on hundreds of millions of £'s to secure the "jungle". We sent people there to build security walls/barbed fences and shit.

What has Calais done with our cash? Oh yeah, spent it on cheap shit perfume and cheap Paris whores. No, no more freebies. They can close the fucking port, it will be annoying until the new routes are complete (Rotterdam and somewhere in Belgium).

We are kind enough to not impose taxes on the Irish that cross into mainland UK and transport their goods through our ports to the mainland.

Meanwhile the French and EU solidarity literally falls apart because they aren't getting their cunts rubbed.

>where were you when france was kill

thesun.co.uk/news/7566620/france-block-calais-no-deal-brexit-threat/

not just the port's revenue - the revenue of all the stuff that goes through it.

also, good luck with your supermarket shopping...

>I think we should become a narco-state and flood the EU with cheap heroin.

GET NEW TRICKS

I mean it worked great in China, but the repetitiveness of anglo tactics is tiresome. LMAO LETS ALLY WITH THE MINORITY GROUP AND LET THEM RULE THE MAJORITY SO THEY DEPEND ON US FOREVER XD

France is German clay.

We have 2 other ports with mainland Europe you idiot.

You should be issuing your apologies to the Irish who will have to pay more for fuel to reroute and use the other ports to transport their goods into mainland Europe.