This is why you don’t racemix

This is John Bettendorf’s (aka Eurasiantiger aka Tenda Spencer) letter to his mother.

>Dear mom,

I’m so very fucking sorry that Asian men weren’t good enough for you. Again, I’d like to congratulate you on the fact that you gave me a white face that I could pass through this fucked up racist world, and I’d like to thank you for being so fucking incredibly forwardly thinking that you decided to fuck only white men; now, unfortunately, because of genetics, neither I nor my brother could ever have your coveted blonde hair or blue eyes, but that’s alright, because it’s good to know that deep down, you resent us because we look whiter than you, and because deep down, you still resent us for reminding you that no matter how much white sperm you took, you could never be white. Neither could I.

Attached: 85D6A80B-E76D-4AA6-AF62-E44237F6CE2A.jpg (768x1024, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidalhapa.tumblr.com/post/101154575164/a-letter-to-my-mother-from-her-dead-eurasian-son
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Oh, how sorry I am, you whore, you fucking degenerate whore, that you told the world that you hated Asian men, but yet you gave birth to two of us. I’m so fucking sorry that Asian men offended you SO much that you had to give into white supremacy and let the world know that you thought that the white master was king, and that his bastard offspring, both worse and better at the same time, was nothing more but the result of a conquest.

>Don’t feed me that fucking Asian men are patriarchal BULLSHIT. IT’S JUST FUCKING BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT. White patriarchy is and will always be the be all and end all of patriarchy and you gave into it because it got your ratchet fucking pussy wet. That’s all it was, you WHORE. You brought me into this world as a slave, a son of a slave master and a plantation female Uncle Tom; that’s what you were. You, and all the other ugly brown whores in my family, tell yourselves over and over that you think Asian men are patriarchal, but all it is is that you like thing white cocks are better, and because you have a pussy and are able to use it to get whatever the fuck you want (thanks female privilege) you could get yourself a nice white man - and lo and behold you did - and this one was a beta Christian idiot who thought that you were God’s answer to white women not wanting him. Oh, you played your cards right, didn’t you mommy, didn’t you. Asian men go through their whole life humiliated and racially abused, yet we’re the patriarchs? You’re just a goddamned whore. Asian men are the nicest most reserved people on the planet, you fucking whore. YOU WENT WITH THE BULLIES, THE RACISTS, THE SAME PEOPLE THAT HATE YOUR FATHERS, YOUR BROTHERS, ALL ASIAN MEN. BURN IN HELL.

>Look at you. You’re dead now. You’re buried in the ground and have been for 15 years. My little white head tore you open and you got some bad blood from that, didn’t ya? So sorry about that - you could have lived, couldn’t you? But once your hormones wore down and you realize the mistake you had made, marrying a broke white guy who loved Jesus more than you - then you decided to end your life, didn’t you? Isn’t that what you did? You abandoned your two children - your two little half chinks. Now look at us. I can barely work I’m suicidal and depressed; my brother is bedridden and insane, he’ll never work another day in his fucking life. Look at us. LOOK AT US. YOU DID THIS TO US.

ALL YOU ASIAN WOMEN WHORES DID THIS TO US.

>And it’s not Asian men who are saying this. Asian men are too fucking naive to see what’s really going on. But I see what’s going on. You fucking sluts eye fuck me on the train every day; to you I’m just another tall white guy. But if you knew that I had won the genetic lottery and didn’t come out looking Asian, oh boy, how quickly you would change your mind. I’m saying this. One of your precious “white / mixed race” children is saying this. I’m the patriarch, you fucking sluts. I AM. LOOK AT ME. YOU MADE ME INTO THIS. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU, MOTHER. YOU THINK I HAVE KEPT THIS INSIDE ME FOR SO LONG? YOU THINK YOUR ACTIONS WOULDN’T HAVE REPURCUSSIONS? I’M ON THE BRINK OF SUICIDE EVERY FUCKING DAY FOR FIFTEEN GODDAMN YEARS, YOUR ELDEST SON IS BEDRIDDEN AND MENTALLY ILL AND OH, SHIT, WHAT A GREAT IDEA TO JUST SAY FUCK YOU TO ASIAN MEN, YET YOUR OWN SONS ARE ASIAN MEN? YOUR OWN FUCKING SONS? Read this, Asian women, READ THIS. I FUCKING DARE YOU. I FUCKING DARE YOU TO READ IT.

10/10 thread.

Sauce?

Attached: 1524173656089.gif (750x713, 217K)

>And before you go off calling me Elliot Rodgers, at least you recognize that Elliot Rodgers was a little half-chink like me; the product of YOU. I am no harm to anyone, just myself. You all deserve this fucking hell on earth. Every single one of you cunts should be forced to live on earth for a million years. And I wish, I wish from the bottom of my fucking heart, that every one of your kids has exactly the same problems as me. Fuck you mom, fuck you and your dyed hair and colored contacts.

>Fuck every last ounce of you. It took me a long time to say it but I said it. FUCK. YOU. Oh yeah, I said it. Go and cry about misogyny, you whores. I’m your chosen one - America’s little mixed race darlings, us magical mixed race unicorns that are nothing more than the products of aggressive sexual selection - that’s me. And I say fuck you. Fuck you to hell. Burn in every last bit of hell.

suicidalhapa.tumblr.com/post/101154575164/a-letter-to-my-mother-from-her-dead-eurasian-son

People will always find some justification for hating or blaming their parents for their own failures--full race/mixed race whatever. Doesn't make him right. What a self pitying brat! His mum still gave him the gift of life--repaid with self pity and ingratitude.

Does this mean I have to break up with my korean gf?

Yes or your hapa children will get bullied in school. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-144428_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 691K)

are you jewish? then it shouldn't be a problem

It's one of the many steps on the heroes journey.

Atonement with the father. I feel bad for Tenda, he'll never be at peace if he continues to give this useless drivel so much energy.

Attached: ee9834f9d8832db5b7ec9ae6ac5bd77f4147d389ab59197c4ec5874702617700.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

hahaha what a fucking nut

Kys traitor.

>raised by single mother
>anything but dysfunctional

yeah...

>half negro spawn from black GIs who bail on fatherhood and go back to the states have problems growing up

wow your study just described everyone with a black father

Attached: 1505574260786.jpg (403x600, 37K)

No

Attached: 1540188403114m.jpg (1024x1024, 215K)

They get bullied in school becouse they are mixed race and not becouse they are raised by a single mother faggot.

>implying im actually full white
did you not see the flag ahmed?

Exactly

Also many mixed race kids are born from prostitute mothers and all the kids in school will know that

They get bullied at school because they are in asia surrounded by millions of xenophobes

>implying white-Asian is the only possible “mix”

Most us soldiers are white faggot.
How about this studdy then: White people don't want to live with asians. Asians and hapas don't belong in the west.

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-155712_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 620K)

We need a hapa wojak.

Attached: 1537286113281.jpg (720x744, 90K)

Why you don't you just post the article.

Yeah and racism is perfectly normal and inate. There will always be racism in multi racial societies.

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-180504_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 565K)

White/black and asian/black turn out fine.
Hapas just go bad because they get the worst parts of asian men and white men and together make the most subservient but vengeful people possible.

i havent said that people should live in a big melting pot i have only been saying that unless you have ashkenazi genes your kids wont end up being violent schizos

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

Since most us soldiers are white then most children are probably white asian.

>dumb Swedecuck knows nothing about Korea

It was until very recently that SK was an extremely poor country. The Korea war had absolutely devastated the economy and the US supported military dictators didn’t exactly help. A large percentage of the GDP around 25% came from prostitutes that serviced the US military. So you had a lot of bastard whoresons wandering the country and everyone knew what they were

I'm an SEA hapa.

From my experience it's bad genes and bad parenting that output broken hapas.

And there are a lot of black and Mexicans as well.

Now combine that with being a whoreson

No they will have identity problems. They won't feel like they belobg anywhere.

Attached: Screenshot_20180819-222418_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 504K)

the us army has been filled with niggers since the 40s. black service men commit the most GI crimes including rape and purchasing prostitutes

What article? Just google some text from the pic.

Is there anything sadder than mutt creaturas?

Swedes flee from non european immigrants. See pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180819-223941_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 623K)

Because your typical hapa is the product of a bottom tier white man who picked a bottom tier Asian woman but didn’t know it due to cultural differences and language barriers

your study hasn't been adjusted for what race the offspring are if the parents are still together and if the mother was a prostitute or not

>leaving your child and its mother behind when you leave RoK

fucking pathetic.
I treat my girl right.

All you gotta do is teach your kid to be tough and beat the shit out of bullies tbqh.

he's not even that ugly desu. I have a half jap friend and he's normie as fuck. this is like saying all right wing are spastic incels

>Most us soldiers are white faggot.
not really

why are you hiding your flag? brazil user

Attached: 1537639428311.jpg (344x517, 39K)

They're not referring to east asians here.

>this
I come from a good family, strong ethnic and moral values, all my siblings are well adjusted and capable.

3/4 are white.

Attached: us-military-active-duty-demographic-profile-5-728.jpg (728x546, 73K)

the bottom tier ((white man))

black service men commit the most crime including buying prostitutes

Nerd faggot, eat mud twink

Well im a white nationalist and i don't want to live with asians or hapas. White people just want to be left alone.

Attached: 1529220117897.jpg (1024x737, 143K)

Funny how mainstream media is all of a sudden anti-racemixing when it's white men getting their dick wet.

Why didn't he send this while she was alive?

Attached: 13293809423403840328.jpg (720x1080, 116K)

Stop beating your hapa creaturas.

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-134522_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 538K)

who is this cunt and why should i care?

Attached: 13425364576897.jpg (960x640, 71K)

Attached: 13294848242344054546.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

This is also relevant.

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-224624_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 478K)

Would you rather have sand niggers or asians/hapas live along side you?

Her face looks like it belongs in the bug's life movie

> bork bork bork
I'm convinced.

im white though

Asians in your neighborhood means the price of real estate probably shot up and whites can’t afford to live there anymore

Blacks and Mexicans means you are now in a ghetto

True that bruv. Thanks for the meme.
Have a waifu on me

Attached: qt1.webm (1280x848, 2.42M)

I should see if my dad had a half Koren child in 1953 then marry my grand niece

Was the identity of the blonde girl getting fucked against a tree by the nigger/sand nigger ever revealed?

>Most us soldiers are white faggot.

Yeah, no.

You have no idea wtf youre talking about. There are nigget servicemen all over Korea. Pipe down, Abdul.

Cute Sicilian looking waifu...

Sand niggers don't want to race mix as much as asians but i don't know. It's not nice feeling like a minority in my ancestral lands.

Attached: 1531701685624.jpg (630x598, 162K)

It looks like it belongs on my dick

>washing her feet before prayer
disgusting

Attached: hakunamatata.png (533x800, 406K)

Same studdy without the borks.

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-161628_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 609K)

Asian women can only compete when makeup is allowed

Yeah and white asian kids are mixed race so that stat applies for you also.

Attached: 1528696929052.png (1003x573, 153K)

So, basically, getting hapas is like giving your own children the gay - only that this is a type of gay you cant beat out of them?

Makes you think twice. How is it to be hapas in an already mixed society like Brazil or Sweden?

Ok then just kys (without the traitor part) :>)

He sounds upset.

Why do the black guys all have the exact same stoic face

you seem to have misunderstood. it ain't the whites doin that

Exacly. If you already live in a mixed society then it's different. In Sweden mixed race people are probably less then one percent. I want my children to look like me.

Jesus Christ this hit me right in the feels. I might even have to copy and paste something for my upcoming book. I really wish my mother didn't fuck a spic back in 1984, putting her genetics as the kid said in his writings, compromising the passing down of blonde hair and blue eyes

Attached: 1539458571587m.jpg (576x1024, 105K)

The article doesn't specify what type of mixed race couple they are talking about. I'm sure white fathers feel less empathy for their children if they look nothing like them and therefor have less love and empathy for them and beat them more often. Genetic similairity mathers to people. Why do you think there's racism in every multi racial society?

Also mother child retation is the worst in mixed raced couples. Best is white mother and white child. Se pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-135939_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 558K)

>because it got your ratchet fucking pussy wet
>because you have a pussy and are able to use it to get whatever the fuck you want
Kek.

EurasianTiger still lurks and posts on Jow Forums and sends asian incel freaks to shill here. Beware

Attached: 1515826555073.jpg (1115x664, 213K)

You'd have to be an idiot to date white women in current year. They're toxic.

NERD FAGGOT, EAT MUD TWINK

HOLY FUCK OP thanks for this thread. i was about to go to slepe and i just went down the ET persephone rabbit hole. what in the actual fuck ....did you read his schizo brother's manifesto after he came out of the looney bin? holy fuck..

Source?

Smart swede can read an article. The mixed race children are being bullied RIGHT NOW in korea but TRADITIONALY... get it?

Nerd Faggot eat mud twink. Last fucking time I'm visiting this shithole of a website.

Ugly people come in every race, user.