Pitu

i just googled this stuff that brazilans have been posting about what type of people drink hard alcohol served in a can? thats pretty hard core. and why dose it have a shrimp on it dose it taste like shrimp?

Attached: pitu-cachaca-nick-difi.jpg (600x900, 108K)

shrimp tastes like nova era

Attached: Tiozão froge.png (686x891, 141K)

why is there always an american saying they dont understand why alcohol is served in cans?

What the fuck is this shrimp soda shit

>40%
it tastes like alcohol

It doesn't taste like shrimp, that's just a brand symbol.

It's brewed from sugar cane, tastes like moonshine.

Its that your cheap alcohol brazibros? Alkie here from canarias. Here vodka is now cheaper than rum.

fuck you pirate nigger at least i have a country

>anaconda malt liquor gives you little richard

I went to Brazil one time to get high with my friends and drink they took sprite 2 L drank some of it then mixed with kooaid and PITU because its too strong for a bunch of 18 year old kids high as shit lulz

Attached: 1540317014847.jpg (960x960, 153K)

Tastes like Gasoline. This shit is hardcore, only the most fucked up old folk drink It. If You drink more than one can at a time a hole on your liver is what you get. Its just a type of cachaça though.

>cachaça
In a fucking can? And it's 40%? Holy shit. The stuff in a bottle is bad enough.

it hits very hard, but brazilian cocaine helps taking the hit of a few cans
t. junkie traveler 9/11 will come again

thought it was prawn juice

Attached: australian reach around.jpg (962x722, 195K)

It's cheaper in the can and you get that to mix with other stuff, lemon, oranges, etc. Only a few people drink that pure.

Is not that "hardcore" eventually you'll get used to it, and someday it will start tasting sweet.

>cachaça
It tastes alright, not like shrimp at all.

From Wikipedia: " It's said that "Pitu" is a reference to the family's property and local region where there is an abundance of freshwater shrimp (Pitus). Alternate explanation that Pitu refers to a kind of sugar cane used to make alcohol.

>cachaça
>fermented sugarcane juice
sounds yummy

You might think that if you've ever eaten sugarcane, which is really pretty neutral in flavor and not even cloyingly sweet. Somehow, they managed to hue this stuff up until it tastes about like gasoline except without the lingering flavor gasoline leaves.

You went to Brazil to get high? That's a long ways, I admire your dedication.