Why are they so slow? When do they reach the border?

Attached: immigrants-central-america-caravan.jpg (4575x2768, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s
immihelp.com/gc/refugee.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry rabbis are giving them free rides

Attached: 1540056636443.jpg (1024x541, 128K)

This caravan has two outcomes.
>Falls to pieces 1/4 of the way through Mexico
Or
>Snowballs with other Mexi-moochers and arrives at the US border having experience a tenfold increase in participation

I sincerely hope for the latter just to watch how the US respond.

Attached: 0AcXE4s.jpg (770x1000, 237K)

>Why are they so slow?
Maybe because they're WALKING? Dumb memeflag.

legit kek'd

New caravan and poo in loo.joining

We should detain them under the patriot act indefinitely and tell them.that there is one exit , and it leads to mexico.

Most comments are of selfish people with no morals. No brains to have morals. They forgetting it's 2018 and no reason anyone goes homeless, hungry, and jobless. This ain't 1800. America and the world has this capability; but no Republicans wants to realize it or even try or care. They are not asking for a self driving car or a PlayStation. But a job, home, and food all in safety. Republicans will never make the welfare of others a National priority. Too selfish.

Wow

Did someone say my name?

Attached: a10.jpg (900x501, 48K)

Mexico City has a population of 8+ million. Surely, they could have donated 50,000 vagabonds to caravan. Send enough to force Trump's hand.

America is not the welfare state for the entire world you nigger cattle.

If they were actually walking, they'd do good to make 10 miles a day. They're not experienced hikers or military troops, who could do twice that. They don't have good footwear, and you have to account for time to rape and pillage along the way.
Since they're not just walking, who knows. Vehicles could get here in a couple days, but they have to walk sometimes for photo-ops, and trucks with invaders piled up and hanging off the sides can only go so fast on Mexican roads. Plus they still have to stop to rape and pillage.

This is so sad. I hate watching and hearing negative comments from people. In the end were all brothers and sisters. People need to get off there high horse and start helping there fellow people. People do desperate things in desperate times. They should be helped not hated . How would you guys feel if your were in there shoes. I feel Mexico,Honduras and America should find a way to help these people maybe they can offer job trades classes and have them learn how to self sustain so that they can have there share of the land. The problem with the world is that people live to closely together which causes altercations and crimes. I sure hope this gets resolved soon. God bless.

You have to go back.

weak

Most people in US are barely getting by. We literally cannot even support the commitments we've already made.

>how about you give up your job to one of them?
>sponsor their citizenship?

you dont have a job and youre scared you will be deported with them when they rape some girl

america hs the most rich people than any other country. We need to stop that. we need to help and feed others around the world

lets me make you think for a little bit
we have over 200 countries around the wrold. if each country donated 1 million dollars to cancer research. we would have 200 million dollars adn cancer would be cured. instead the republicans want to make the rich richer. while the democrats whant to help the poor

god bless

psycopath.

>When do they reach the border?
around November

Caner will not be cured there is no economic incentive to cure it.

collecting gibs

At the minimum probably 50 days

Not my fucking problem, user.
KILL THEM ALL. NO SURVIVORS.

Attached: 1537444579313-pol.jpg (320x232, 15K)

>dat article about the drug dealer expelled from the US saying 'its time to go back' with the Honduran caravan of Israel
lel

You have to go back… to school, to learn how to communicate properly in English.

Sure, but they should come here LEGALLY.

Kys fag

accommodating people who come here illegally craps on all those people who did it the hard way, by following the law.

NAPALM THE CARAVAN

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

I would let them in then not provide any assistance other than supervise them, let the litshits give them food and water and see how it goes.

next week, because it's a campaign for the midterm election

They look whiter than most Yanks. I worry for their safety amongst the violent mutts when they get to America.

Attached: 1513811756001.png (704x617, 161K)

They all have high IQ phenotypes

2 days before the election. Duh

Only a Brit loser would think those people look white

Whiter than mutts.

>I sure hope this gets resolved soon.

So do Jow Forums ....

Attached: nuclear-bomb-explosion-andrzej-wojcicki.jpg (600x749, 85K)

Because it's staged by the american government.

>america hs the most rich people than any other country. [Nice sentence, retard.] We need to stop that.

Poverty for everyone!

>we have over 200 countries around the wrold. if each country donated 1 million dollars to cancer research. we would have 200 million dollars adn cancer would be cured.

You're a fucking infant. Assuming there were over 200 countries (there aren't, though you're not far off), that all countries agreed (they wouldn't) and that 100% of that money would go towards research (it wouldn't), $200 million is a fucking drop in the ocean. Even assuming it somehow miraculously resulted in a cure, you'd then have to factor in detection and treatment costs.

If it were that easy to cure cancer, thickie, then given the economic cost of the disease (recently estimated at c. $900 *billion* annually, those evil capitalists you despise would have sorted it decades ago.

You're an absolute moron.

This 100000000%

I was watching random yt vids about the caravan and there was one I think either by fox or nbc where they showed them getting on a rubber boat to cross the river. There were star of david painted all around the boat.

But why would they advertise themselves ??? Surely they cant be this stupid...

I think they want us to point it out then scream about antisemitism

Attached: 1540226499034.gif (202x360, 1.86M)

They'll reach the border about... tuesday, the week after the next. Maybe monday.

youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s Heitcamp exposed North Dakota. Says she is going to vote Liberal. Spread the word.

>But why would they advertise themselves ???
jews need to die to complete the kike prophesy

You have to go back Jose

Attached: you-have-to-go-back.gif (350x233, 348K)

FPBP

Attached: Jew pied piper.jpg (600x636, 70K)

The United States destroyed Central America's economies, government and institutions with the Sandanista wars financed by Reagan by the selling of weapons to Iran and drug trade. And now the consequences of those actions are knocking at the USA borders and we blame the families that are running from the destruction the USA caused. And the USA has audacity to say they are breaking the law when they flee persecution from the problems the USA caused. Wow wow. These problem was cause by a Republican Administration and the same people cry foul when the consequences come up to the border. Slavery, Native Amercan Genicide, The Trail Of Tears, Jim Crow Laws, Stealing Mexican Lands, Unlawful Incursions into Mexico, Japanese internment camps, Institutionalize Racism and now they are worried about persecuted families breaking the law. Makes me sick to my stomach.

They're literally not white. Jesus you must live in London. Pathetic that you would actually think those people are whiter than anything. The absolute state of Britain

you can't reason with these Jow Forumstards, they're filled with hate because they don't leave their house

Ask yourself why these piece of shit countries were so vulnerable to corporatist influence in the first place. Protip: It's because they're dumb brown third world suckers with genetic predispositions to lower IQs and the warrior gene

>why are they so slow?
they get so sleepy

Attached: sleeping_mexican.jpg (2400x3260, 674K)

pic related works too

Attached: 201706arms_iraq_syria_white_phosphorus.jpg (946x534, 35K)

They'll show up around election time next month and it'll be ammo against Republicans.

Liberal media will probably be at the Texas/Mexico border filming border security stopping them hoping they shoot a kid or something

The people you are defending abandoned their country

They love their country but its in a bad situation. right now america is in a pretty bad shape fulled with hatred and creeping facism. but i still love america and if trump keeps doing the corrupt things i might have to move and become a refuggee myself

so please understand america had destroyed the entire south and central america

>Destroyed central Americas governments
I love this meme! Do you have any proof of that? Can you point to this mystical time in history where Central America was a shining beacon of civilization that big bad meanie USA came in and destroyed everything? You can't, because Central America has ALWAYS been a shitholes, and were implenting communist regimes left and right during the 20th century. Furthermore, if they really are fleeing war (they aren't) or religious persecution (they aren't) or ethnic cleansing (they aren't) then why wouldn't they go to any other country? Peru? Chile? Bolivia? Brazil? Argentina? Or just stay in Mexico itself? Because these are economic migrants looking for one thing: gibs.

lol

So, because –in your opinion –the US is entirely responsible for Central America's woes, fuck having borders and laws and shit?

It's not your elite Republican boogeymen who will suffer the consequences of this latest influx of illegals: it's ordinary Americans of all stripes who had nothing to do with government policy in the 80s (let alone the 1880s).

>I love my country!
>No I don't want to improve it, lol I just want gibs from whoever will gib it to me
You are real fucking scum, you know that? Riddle me this dickhead: if you leave, how does that improve anything?

They are just their to make the Republicans look bad for the election.

I simply do not care what happened in the past. Anyone that comes here illegally is an act of war and you will be treated as enemy combatant.

This is true. Republicans are selfish and also heretics.

They chose to disobey the word of God by not being fruitful.

If they had been fruitful and multiplied, they'd be the invaders, not the invaded.

Better to live in squalor with your own kind, than the squalor of another tribe.

The last Satan worshipper here on pol will larp about muh overpopulation as he's replaced.

so... the jews fleeing nazi germany shouldve just stayed "so they can improve it" you do know they were put in fucking ovens.. it seems like many right wingers don't understand or just avoid this point. true, you can stay in the country and try and make it better. however, if the goverment threatens violence to kill or harm you physically. I have no problem with fleeing.

watch the tucker carlson vs cenk debate. Cenk brings up the jews fleeing nazi germany and how most of them were sent back and died. then when it's tucker's turn to speech he simply doens't react to the fact the jews begged america to take them in. It seems like right wingers are selfish and simply don't care about others well being.

Pretty much this

Attached: 1539891392163.jpg (622x470, 27K)

I don't understand, are these people seeking asylum? If so, why didn't they stop in mexico? If not, I'm assuming they've all gone through the process and applied for legal immigrant status at their local embassy?

Attached: 0de68f684b84c58071a0036785362097d06123f74b57d977d9ae6b41a75ea708.jpg (700x1044, 333K)

Fuck you Spic.

Then why don't jews practice open borders in Israel?

Do you spank it while you are getting cucked?

Well, how can Mexico be improved, then? Are you advocating a US invasion? If these people are in as much danger as you say, it must be warranted.

In season 8

Attached: CA1D26E8-0B97-4CA6-AF73-25B10DE45369.jpg (284x177, 8K)

They at not wanted here. Get over it.

*Mexico/Honduras/that whole shitty region

So how many of these people will you be taking at your house?

Please don't come to bongland retard!

you only hate isreal because you antisemitic and racist.

Riddle me this.. is it that hard to live in a peaceful multi cultural society? do you hate jews that much?

these 'migrants' are idiots, all they had to do was put hot chicks in the front and most guys wouldn't care about them coming

Anything Spanish or Portuguese is shite!

Just look at their homeland, you Americans need to dig a fucking deep trench along your border, forget building a wall.

They're actually fast because they're being bussed in

Try not being an underaged ADD faggot and realize going thousands of miles takes a long time either way

You have to be larping. No one can truly be this utterly stupid and clueless.

>peaceful multi cultural society

Oh, sweetie.

I have no control over mexico. However, i do believe its our right to let in everyone who is in danger. they are refugees not "invaders".

I do not consider murderers and gang rapists my brothers.

all the US needs is to pay one spic to drive a plow over them.

wire money to their family in secret.

why not do this?

Why is Mexico letting them march through? I thought they actually cracked down on illegal immigration there.

how about migrating legally you dumb nigger faggot.

let me guess, California.

“People”

Yes, actually, the Jews should have stayed, armed themselves, and fought. Apparently there were at least 6 million of them if you believe the kvetching, that's a pretty big army, you know? But you are being disingenuous, because the central Americans aren't going through that. Show me where these ovens are that are toasting these tacos, and I *might* concede that point. Of course you say nothing about the communism, but se la vie.

THey are seeking refugee. we have laws on refugees
immihelp.com/gc/refugee.html
try educating yoruself and stop being a bigot.

>they are seeking refugee

I dont give a fuck

migrate legally, these people are 100% worthless drains on society. fuck them all.

I think you mean "responsibility", but whatever.

I ask again: what's your endgame? How do you propose to end the suffering of these countries' populations?

Eat shit

Yes, actually, it is that hard to live in a multicultural society. Scientific literature shows that the more multicultural a society is, the less trust the population has both of it's government and it's neighbors.

But why would they put the star there for everyone to see?

>They forgetting it's 2018 and no reason anyone goes homeless, hungry, and jobless.

Current year argument on Jow Forums? holy fug!

>This ain't 1800. America and the world has this capability

Great. They have the capability to provide for themselves. No one is stopping them.

>but no Republicans wants to realize it or even try or care.

How you open your own home to all the homeless in your city?

>They are not asking for a self driving car or a PlayStation. But a job, home, and food all in safety.

They can get those things in their home country. Also no one is entitled to anything.

>Republicans will never make the welfare of others a National priority. Too selfish.

Democrats will always vote to appropriate other peoples money for their own moral fagging. Too stingy to do it on their own.

Attached: fugno6575382.jpg (1350x1800, 334K)

>implying opening fire wouldn't end their suffering

200 million dollars to cure cancer...
Pharmaceutical companies spend that much to make a new type of anti histamine. You’re fucking sense my dude. If every country gave a billion dollars they still wouldn’t have it completely figured out. Cell mutation isn’t basic science.

Wanna exchange green cards?

you have no source on that.

good bye