Attached: israel.png (151x109, 749)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you alive?

Why are you such a kike?

How to subvert my host nation?

ask me instead, not that wannabe proxy using goy

Do you believe there is any viable way of solving your conflict with Palestine?

What does the Israeli media say about Trump?

Do you know the rule of 72?

Alright, spill the beans. What holiday do you get to eat pork on?

Swiss are mountain kikes, no difference whatsoever

Why did you accidentally the holocaust?

Do you guys play fortnite

Did your grandpa ever tell you the truth about what happened to him in WWII?

Can you teach me how to jew the goym?

is it true that you think that you, AND ONLY YOU, are gods chosen people? how does that not make you a supremist? also, your victim mentality...i mean for 2k years it was muh egyptians, now its muh shoah, can you understand that people get the idea that you do a lot of nasty stuff that you can only justify by beeing the eternal victim?

what a fucking bait thread, schlomo doesnt even answer, degenertae oven dodger

yes there is
give them the west bank without jerusalem, jerusalem will be free to get in and out by cizitens of palestine (they will have to pass a check like in air ports)
and limit their army, hopfully no army and just a police.
gaza will be their too if they wish, else gaza will remain as its now.

You do realize everybody hates you right ?

Why do you hate us goyim?

answer my question yahudi

I see your point. Yet, I was talking about something that can work not only on paper, but in reality as well. Jerusalem has been their main concern since day 1, they didn't even want to share it, let alone give up entirely. If you give them the West Bank, you will have to do something about the Israeli settlements that are already there. And getting rid of their army is something they surely won't agree to after decades of war.
But thanks for sharing your opinion.

Is there an ethos of positivity around screwing over non-jews in your culture?

did u know i love you israel? god bless israel

opinion on German Colony Haifa
3rd Temple when?

>why are you alive?
parents were horny
>Why are you such a kike?
mom is a jew
>How to subvert my host nation?
i dont know figure it out by yourself
>What does the Israeli media say about Trump?
they predict he will get cucked in the midterms but generally the israeli people love him
>Do you know the rule of 72?
nope
>Alright, spill the beans. What holiday do you get to eat pork on?
jews dont eat pork, but i do because i dont give a shit about it
>Why did you accidentally the holocaust?
if you imply that the holocaust is fake and asking why we did it, then i dont think its fake, maybe the numbers are a little bit too big but it happend.
>Do you guys play fortnite
retards do
>Did your grandpa ever tell you the truth about what happened to him in WWII?
great grandfather fought in the red army, his wife (or future wife?) worked in sibireia, their daugther wasnt born yet and her husband either
the other grandparents just ran away when the war started (with their famillies) but a big amout got killed by the nazis and the survivers told the story.
>Can you teach me how to jew the goym?
go away gipsy

Are Jews victims of the degeneracy culture they are so keen on propagating around the world? Are your families and women more stable or is it basically the same shit, abortions, divorces, roasties etc.?

Attached: 1540377126540.webm (720x900, 758K)

Don't listen to the Israeli, the best solution at this point is making Palestinians angry enough to fight back (inevitable) at which point Israel will be allowed to completely destroy them without the UN doing shit.

why do you all look like rats

What is the reason for the conflicr with Palestine?

>jews dont eat pork, but i do because i dont give a shit about it
based

Attached: 1540261651667.gif (245x180, 965K)

>I see your point. Yet, I was talking about something that can work not only on paper, but in reality as well. Jerusalem has been their main concern since day 1, they didn't even want to share it, let alone give up entirely. If you give them the West Bank, you will have to do something about the Israeli settlements that are already there. And getting rid of their army is something they surely won't agree to after decades of war.
But thanks for sharing your opinion.
yes jerusalem is a bit hard thing, but its sure better in our hands than their, we will atleast let them in, the settelments should be removed like in it was in sinai, gaza, and soon in some jordanian lands.
they will still have bet lehim, jericho, jheuda, shomron, hebron, those are important for jews aswell but can be given up for peace.

>but it happend

Attached: it-was-real-in-my-mind.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Nice, what's your favorite pork food?
Also, I think most of you guys secretly enjoy a ham sandwich once in a while, the main priority is that the goyim don't know. How true is that? I refuse to believe Jewish taste buds don't seek out ham on rye paired with a pickle.

Honorary Status granted.

That's some deafening silence you got there, OP.

>You do realize everybody hates you right ?
nice bully
>Why do you hate us goyim?
i dont hate you, most jews dont i think.
>Is there an ethos of positivity around screwing over non-jews in your culture?
just against people that live under your rule yet dont agree to recognize it, and this is in case israel would be controled by haradi
>opinion on German Colony Haifa
3rd Temple when?
i dont care
>What is the reason for the conflicr with Palestine?
arabs just cant accept a defeat

I'm not saying its better in their hands than it is in yours, I'm just drawing my conclusions from reality. And in reality neither them, nor the other Muslim countries want them to lose it. Had they not viewed it as their top priority, they wouldn't have gone to war in 1967.

based

Why do your rabbis age so horribly?
Isn't baby blood supposed to be rejuvinating?

>arabs can't accept defeat
so not wating occupation is "not accepting defeat" now?

>meme flag
>based
fuck of JIDF

Just found a hole in your pork logic.
Does Israel produce/import pork products? How else would you get it?

Favorite non-Jewish stand up comedian?

Ashkie or Sefaradi?

>think most of you guys secretly enjoy a ham sandwich once in a while, the main priority is that the goyim don't know. How true is that?
some sure do, yet they dont care if the goyim will know it.
most of jews dont eat pork and you basically cant get it so easly in israel, if you sell pork you automatically lose everyone who is eating only kosher food and this is pretty much half of israel

Why do you like stealing foreskins?

>Not even redpilled
Fuck off, this threads aren't fun when you are talking to an NPC

Is it true jew wives ...NO BJ?

Why don’t you go back to Egypt where you came from?

Why don’t you answer the question given to you about thinking you are the chosen people and above us cattle?

Why if you belive in God fight over land he forbids you to return to?

Do you follow the Talmud? Actually I don’t even give a shit. You eat swine so you are obviously a know nothing Israeli who sounds like his family is actually Russian and should maybe leave that land alone.

Where did I leave my keys?

What would cause more uproar in the Jewish world?

1. Jerusalem nuked
2. Tel Aviv nuked
3. Haifa nuked

OP is a faggot, and is slow as fuck
1. Our people were actually from the area, started as canaanites.
2. repeat the question, please.
3. Neturei Karta and the three oaths don't mean shit to me.

How many explosions do you hear per week on average?

Check your jacket pocket, left side.

Yes we know you are the murderous decendents of Cain.

If you belive in God and an afterlife why do you fight over materialistic land and temples? Is it because you don’t understand scripture?

What's it like being the biggest cowards on the face of the earth? And what's it like knowing that eventually when we cut funding and military aid to you, that your whore mothers will be raped and killed, an that Palestine will wipe you off the face of the earth, along with your faggot temple?

Whats it like knowing that?

Bitch

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 138K)

so what do you do? and how much do you earn?

You're a fucking retard if you take Genesis literally.
You're a christ fag, I'm pretty sure.
And if so, it's you doesn't understand scripture.

Should the Golan heights be returned to Syria?

Hahaha Nah I’m actually not a Christian faggot.
Nothing wrong with Jesus. He hated the money lenders and temple owners. If Christian’s actually read and understood the scripture they wouldn’t be Christians hahahaha fuck off poof

Temple dudes did nothing wrong, jesus was a cuck.
The fuck is a poof, criminal boy?

Also, why are your mothers such disgusting whores and prostitutes? Literally, if I offered your mom enough shekels, she would suck my dick and force you to watch. So why such whores? And why is your army such a joke, and so pathetu? Pretty much every real military through out the world knows that the Israeli army is a meme. Your all too scared to die or get a boo boo.

Attached: image.jpg (1535x2011, 727K)

Temple dudes turned god into a business faggot.

You’re a poof

Proud of it geek, I’ll Loot your shit rust boy

>poof
Wtf?

1. Offering serivces and products/Sacrifices for money is bad?
Sounds like Commie shit.

So a poof is a faggot? Only for one day after shabbos.

Poofter?

Ring any bells poof?

You're projecting.

why

Why have you been kicked out of every host nation in fucking history? Is it because of your whore prostitute mothers? Or did they catch your faggot rabbis fucking pigs? Which is it juden?

Attached: image.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

Fuck you, kike. Die.

are you my greatest ally ?

>meme flag

Thats a kike

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 69K)

You found Dajjal Al-Masih yet? .

I'd like to see better relations with Jordan and Israel, as well with Egypt. A Semetic union, imo.
Durr?

Attached: 166mb94.jpg (494x544, 148K)

Yes you are a faggot

Well done

>hrre durrr I'm an atheist. I'm only 20 but I fucking know everything. I'm a master of the universe. I havent been alive long enough to know shit, but I'm so enlightened!

Kys faggot.

I'm a faggot on sunday, yeah.
I'm a semi religious, 30 year old Jew. I have no reason to KMS

That means you’re a faggot full time fyi

Nah there's no cuddling Mon-Thursday, so it ain't gay.

Answer the question, if you belive in god why do you think it’s right to fight over materialistic land and temples. Plenty of worthless desert in Australia I’m sure our cuck govenment would let your slimy assess peacefully occupy

Why if you believe in the kingdom of heaven and Gods commandments do you find worthless land temples worth dying for?

I don't trust Arabs to keep the land tidy, I believe my people returning home is part of the moshiach's arrival.

We import pork, some restaurants are not kosher and you can eat pork and anything else there. Don't know anything about producing.

Hahah mate so it’s true just a bunch of religious retards going against gods will to bring on the end times. Or at least attempt to. What nonsense and there is no logical reasoning for it.

The world to come, you mean.
It's also a place where my people can and do defend themselves easier.

>against gods will
How? The Three oaths aren't Jewish Law, and the neturei karta are faggots

Why does bacon taste so good?

That's the easy part, what about the refugee question?

youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s Heitcamp exposed North Dakota. Says she is going to vote Liberal. Spread the word.

Where do you even pull such crazy beliefs from mate? It goes directly against scripture, the Talmud is pure bullshit don’t go down that immature path. That book was written by a certified Heretic trying to usher in depravity to try speed up the end days. What a joke.

Do you speak any languages besides Yiddish or English

Do you have a big nose

What are your thoughts on the growing acceptability with antisemitic dialogues?

How many times did Hitler personally gas you in his private gas chamber?

Why do you Jews hate white Europeans so much?

Are Jews actually a race? They look similar and all are fucking related.

Makes no sense mate. The scripture stars the kingdom of the Jewish people is in heaven. You are lying to yourself. You have no right to any material property and are not to love it according to your own scripture

The Farmer doesn't hate his livestock

>It goes directly against scripture

Again, for those lacking reading comprehension... How?

>That book was written by a certified Heretic
This implies a single author, and it wisn't. It codified and written Oral Law for the most part.
I prefer you guys to the other races. At least in America.

Cite a verse or shut the fuck up, nignog.

Have you ever gotten ahead by jewish nepotism?

Do you get orders or directives from (someone)?

Why do the jews support the migrant flood of europe but at the same time close their own borders before poor souls looking for a better life

Attached: raresoros.jpg (950x576, 430K)

Doesn’t have any empathy for it either. Will literally cut it to bits and sell it for food.

You make no sense