What went wrong? I thought this guy was supposed to be the next Hitler

What went wrong? I thought this guy was supposed to be the next Hitler

Attached: 1540371567964.jpg (1080x1350, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/meganbobonick/
youtube.com/watch?v=2ewHlWd9eI8
washingtonian.com/2018/08/10/report-richard-spencer-has-left-old-town-alexandria/
twitter.com/Bigbadwolfhuff
twitter.com/Bigbadwolfhuff/status/1050057187773607937
littlevillagemag.com/guns-fascism-infighting-and-couch-surfing-researcher-serena-tarr-recounts-a-year-studying-the-alt-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=nqHOnJbj5oA
youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Richard "controlled opposition" Spencer

If you're going to cheat on your wife at least choose a young hottie with tits, not some average looking broad

who's the girlie? (i mean the one on the right)

Hitler fought in the trenches and lived in extreme hardship for years. Spencer was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and drank his way through college and post-collegiate life.

His "girlfriend" (In quotations cause he cheats and is living with her cause he's broke.)
instagram.com/meganbobonick/
Keep in mind she uses snapchat filters which makes her face completely different.

Thanks, user.

Her is what she actually looks like. This is from her youtube channel. She obviously wants to be famous.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ewHlWd9eI8

When even Depeche Mode tells you to fuck off, you ain't shit.

Fml at that normiecancer a woman pushing 40 is technically 15 in the head.

She is 29 years old. She just looks 40

That's even worse.

This is her son btw, i'm guessing Richard helps in raising him

Attached: 179808.png (1166x747, 933K)

She's starting to look a bit haggish. Probably the result of heavy drinking combined with crash diets to stay thin.

Spencer's parents cut him off so he can't afford to live in alexandria anymore. His ex-wife obviously won't let him move back in so this is his best option. You can see he broke his lease.
washingtonian.com/2018/08/10/report-richard-spencer-has-left-old-town-alexandria/

>His "girlfriend" (In quotations cause he cheats and is living with her cause he's broke.)

>Not living with mom while broke.
What a loser.

Attached: 1515433097883.png (689x795, 67K)

That's her nephew

So much for the alt-right. The larpening ran out of juice.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 12K)

So, she's heavily involved with LGBT shit, eh? Is Richard now into that scene or is this fag hag the only thing he could get and he's just putting up with her hobby?

>Spencer doesn't have children
>Hitler didn't have children

OMG RICHARD SPENCER IS LITERALLY HITLER!!!!

Here's her twitter. She literally likes "refugee welcome" shit
twitter.com/Bigbadwolfhuff

>he didn't know hitler was closet homo
take the cockpill now

Attached: hitler was gay.png (1000x466, 387K)

he's randy marsh

Wtf? She seems like a leftist.

Attached: file.png (836x917, 1019K)

He fell for the white woman meme.

Holy shit the composite gay face totally lokks like dicky spence. (Not that he's gay just very low T)

Doesn't he own some farm? Or is that bullshit.

Hitler was probably a virgin. Does that make him gay or just an incel?

His father is a world class eye surgeon and his mother's side of the family own, ironically, a cotton farm.

He has a fetish for "banging the enemy" like "James Bond." She is the farthest left wacko, anti-racism, refugees welcome, etc.

he cute

>Hitler was probably a virgin

Attached: 1540087569024.jpg (470x470, 70K)

Alt-Right is gay rights movement
Only white and only cocks

Attached: 1532722652958.jpg (957x1024, 226K)

unironically a great pic of them

Attached: 43778366_153483915613933_2707349489195799455_n.jpg (1080x807, 95K)

Who is he? I just saw a chef that looks like him in the back house of Wendy’s.

That tactic might have some merit if it results in the women he bangs turning right wing. Has this actually happened, though?

His parents own it, they cut him off see below

Any evidence he wasn't?

Ioffe is mega cute. You think they, you know..?

Attached: ioffe-1-1481825494.jpg (447x450, 30K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=2ewHlWd9eI8
I think she is a natural beauty, but old.

She's 29

That's the leader of Jow Forums. His hacker alias is "Moot".

>the hacker known as Jow Forums

>single mother

Attached: 9B96AE4A-B4CA-46BE-A64F-C2B6B687DC12.jpg (945x532, 45K)

When you've banged a lot of women (and maybe some guys), physical pleasure doesnt do it anymore. Some guys need mental stimulation and get off to fucking the enemy (I know I do when I fuck Jewish girls).

Fml that's the worst ssri ever.
twitter.com/Bigbadwolfhuff/status/1050057187773607937

wtf she's actually a cute

Do they convert to your political views? Or would that spoil your pleasure?

THEORY:
>Spencer is going to pull a Christian Picciolini
>She is going to be named as the "catalyst" for change
Both will benefit from such an arrangement:
>She will get famous as she obviously wants, for bringing a neo-nazi back to the light
>He will get some respite, to be able to go back to working with his family properties undisturbed
>Both will get $$$ for featuring in anti-racist propaganda

Screenshot this post.

Attached: consider.png (957x535, 472K)

Ask him yourself hes going to be on the killstream tonight

Yes, all of Hitler's caretakers (personal servants), many of whom have written books and confirmed, Hitler indeed had sexual relations with Eva Braun.
A few others are on the list of "conquests" but Eva Braun most definitely is irrefutable as far as personal testimony goes.

Attached: 1475634606610.jpg (965x1285, 304K)

Spencer most definitely did not deserve this. The media truly did a number on twisting the fuck out of C. Ville, I bet in a few years some will refer to it as an attempted coup.

Plausible

Lol some black guy in the comments said "that looks a lot like Richard Spencer". I cant imagine how surreal it would be if some girl you were friends with started dating a the personification of all your perceived troubles.

and that, ladies, is why you don't binge drink and sun tan.

Okay, thanks for the info.

lolno spence may be a f*d but he's smart and is extremely passionate about politics

Did you see her youtube vid. She's 29.
Below:

Was today's KillStream the one he's supposed to be in?

Checked

It’s an act to take your money. It’s funny

I just bully them. It's kinda fucked up, but they seem to like it (and so do I). Moral of the story, don't become a degenerate and have to rely on weird shit just to get off.

>born with a silver spoon in his mouth
It's to tell someone have a good health, not that someone come from a rich family user. Silver is used on cutlery since forever because it's a known anti fungic and anti bacterian metal. So each time you eat with, let say a silver spoon, you have a very thin layer of silver you absord and it used to act as a medication. 99% of the ppl misuse this phrase so i don't mind you buddy.

Sort of like Ashley Rae dating Heimbach. As a philosemitic race realist, it confounds and pisses me off.

Attached: 1510228759069.jpg (900x1200, 142K)

She looks like a normie. How do you end up with spencer if you don't care about WN and his baby-tier regurgitation of Nietzsche?

Richard liked a comment on his twitter telling him to leave his gf and go back to his wife. "Nina is better for you"

Attached: Richardspencergf.png (610x789, 94K)

Attached: file.png (821x605, 577K)

Spencer is a handsome guy, he's kinda famous, and has money. Not to mention that to untrained ears, he sounds smart and mysterious. There's a reason that leftists are always pissed when the media gives Spencer a platform.

That gril is pretty.

LOL she's from (((Chicago))), gets him to stand in front of gay Graffiti for a quick pic, her YT page has a black drag show, wants, and a bunny fucking a stuffed animal...

>>Race war when???
will you faggots ever learn?

>Sort of like Ashley Rae dating Heimbach
Are you being ironic?

She HATES white nationalist "racists." Richard also allowed a literal communist to moniter the alt-right
littlevillagemag.com/guns-fascism-infighting-and-couch-surfing-researcher-serena-tarr-recounts-a-year-studying-the-alt-right/

Very interesting user!

Ashley rae is hot, I wb.

No?

I’m onto you, Pierre

Attached: Richard-Spencer-Girlfriend-wife.png (934x875, 618K)

His latest beard.

Heimbach? As in Matt "mom-in-law fucker" Heimbach?

Attached: Di4K6YDW4AIdiw8.jpg (1200x1191, 158K)

But is he wrong?

Attached: 1510108474841.png (921x732, 426K)

Yikes, I thought she was late-40’s but trying to act hip

Yes, it's been long rumored that they dated. It's even referenced in this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqHOnJbj5oA

>"I bet Tits Rae is glad she broke it off with you"

Jesus. She aged worse than Goldy.

This tarr broad is braindead, but I don't see any mention of megan.
He's good looking, but he's broke from the lawsuits and his fame is more like infamy.

I would ruin my marriage for ashely rae

>I’m onto you, Pierre
Thanks aussiebro

No i'm not, why are amerimutts so ignorants?

The article mentions his liberal girlfriend
"Though Spencer was often concerned with the optics of his movement, Tarr was audience to plenty of the leader’s quirks: his cluttered, disorganized bedroom; a hotel room “party” he hosted with 18- and 19-year-old fans; his liberal girlfriend who, through a mix of cognitive dissonance and lack of faith in her boyfriend’s effectiveness, Tarr theorizes, tolerates Spencer’s racist rhetoric; his bodyguard, who wears a Velcro-on tie and carries a nightstick disguised as an umbrella."

This is so weird. I just thought Heimbach was some fat backwater white trash trying to larp as Corneliu Codreanu. I didnt know normal people actually wanted to have relationships with him.

Fucking blocked in my country. I know everyone takes the piss out of us, but this is a recent thing. Like the last 6 months recent.

My bad. Thanks dude!

Being born with a silver spoon in one's mouth was used to describe a situation when a child was born and wealthy god parents were named. Later while the child was christened, the wealthy god parents would present the child with a silver spoon. It did have to do with wealth, not health, but not in the sense that many apply it today.

I had no idea Spencer was so BASED. He's basically like Matthew McConaughey in Dazed & Confused.

I actually feel sorry for him

He's just like one of us. Tries to do something good for his race and gets fucked.

Letting communist professors watch our every move, yeah so BASED (sarcasm in case you're autistic)

The next Hitler is already alive. The next holocaust will be the final solution. Just think; We're told that the first one was mostly about genetic inferiority. Now that the Goyim know, the next one will be much worse. Open boarders, Gay Agenda, kid diddling, human rights violations of israel, Nepotism, Usury, Jewish privalege/superiority, much much more.

Its to show them how DAMAGED he is. We're basically like Project Mayhem, bro.

Attached: 1534398443499.jpg (500x750, 45K)

youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s Heitcamp exposed North Dakota. Says she is going to vote Liberal. Spread the word.

What is Tinder for $200
Sadly there are literally sites dedicated for like ideology individuals they just aren't publicized or searchable .
He should stop playing life on cuck difficulty settings.

Attached: Tinder my ass.jpg (689x834, 105K)

love the mustache