What are your thoughts about Spain Jow Forums?

Are they redpilled or cucked?

Attached: grande.jpg (266x189, 7K)

They are cucked, I was going to move to Barcelona but fuck that jazz.

Why is it that Catalonia has it's own flag now?

Bacelona is the most cucked city of Spain, the Open Society Foundation has its headquarters there.

This is the current mayor of Barcelona, I'm not making this up.

Attached: AdaColau.jpg (1440x1294, 165K)

Because its a country and not part of Spain, of course

Worse people ebar, ruins any people they mix with, made natives worse with their corrupted blood.

Yes, before Jow Forums I thought it might be a good place to start a new life. After Jow Forums I feel jaded about alot of places in Spain now.

Any Spanish people I ever met where sound people and the history and culture of the country is second to none. Beautiful landscapes too.

The second or third worse country in europe, greece taking first place

They have a real issue with niggers in dinghys showing up uninvited and seaside resorts

>they

Use your real flag Jordi

Fuck off we are full

"...and the history and culture of the country is second to none".

Yes and I think the real mystery to many of us is why the European peoples aren't interested in preserving any of it.
You people are going to be consumed and yet walk around in a complete daze.

Attached: degen.jpg (320x348, 15K)

What is this meme? Nobody is getting consumed we have much less nonwhites than the USA. Spain is still 85%+ Spanish.

they were the niggers of europe until they started importing actual niggers

>85% spanish
Then 90% turk Germany is 100% White German

That would be the Albanians

Move to Valladolid, it's actually beautiful and one of the most conservative places in Spain

She isn't.

I'd rather have my city be full of hentai loving nazi neckbeard Jow Forumsacks than faggots and sjws

I think it's time we officially recognize Barcelona as the most cucked city in the world.

Congratulations!

Attached: .jpg (600x909, 30K)

Definitely cucked. Don't they have ridiculously anti-man rape laws?

How are the job prospects? Are there alot of moslems?

>and the history and culture of the country is second to none
Main second language there Irish uhh, here is your (you)

Attached: aPMgjyV_700b.jpg (700x1225, 96K)

Stats seem to say yes there are many muslims from Morocco.

Only a faggot would post a Reddit tier Poland ball meme.

Communista retarded fucks living off the EU welfare state, no better then her ex, now brown, colony's

Ní bheadh ach aerach ag postáil sraith Reddit Polandball meme.
Hahahahaha

Thanks Portubro.

You're likely to find a job as an American as long as you have a good level of Spanish, there are a lot of muslems but not as many in Valladolid because Franco's soul is still alive in them

How ironic that a country that had a Fascist dictator for so long so quickly degenerated into poz. And how ironic that the former Warsaw Pact countries are more nationalist than any country in Western Europe.

Very good.

They have not banned bullfighting so they are cool in my book. One day i'll go to that big Bullfighting ring in Madrid and see that shit for real.

The law of the pendulum

Thanks my based Bulgarian brother.