Is the United States a second world country? If so, why do they pretend to be first world?

Is the United States a second world country? If so, why do they pretend to be first world?

Attached: usa-regions.png (600x320, 25K)

If "second world" countries don't exist, would that make the USA a third world country?

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 101K)

The USA is first world in the way Brazil is first world. A couple rich areas concentrated with Whites surrounded by shitskin shitholes.

Is Canada even a country? It seems more like a bunch of gay city states.

Brazil isn't first world. It was borderline 2nd world before it wasted everything on the world cup and the Olympics

From what the hues say it's not entirely a shithole. There are some decent areas left if you look close enough.

I'd call Canada a second world country before I'd call America

Construction every fucking day of the week 24/7, AND YET NOTHING EVER GETS FINISHED

WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH YOUR COUNTRY LEAF

Attached: bruh.png (495x469, 337K)

After WWII any powers siding with the allies were defined as first world so by definition America is a first world country as well as Canada

>Is the United States a second world country?
Do you know what second world means? You're literally asking if the USA is within the Issues sphere of influence...

Fucking imbeciles.

First world = US aligned.
Second world = Soviet aligned.
Third world = Non aligned.

This is only relevant during the Cold War period and is not a rating of relative wealth or development. Saying the US is second world is "antifa are fascist" tier uneducated cringe.

>Issues
>Auto correct from USSR
Fucking great this is what I get for phone posting.

That makes a lot of sense, thanks.
We are a country, yes. Quality of life here is apparently a ton better than in the States, but Ive always taken it for granted, is that what it feels like to be the best country on our supercontinent?
Thats just a meme. We are always building so it seems that way, but construction projects are still completed on time.
I am almost positive 1st/2nd/3rd world is a measure of whether your country is a shithole or not.

Fpbp by a real country

America is a third world shithole on par with Brazil and it's only going to get worse. Thanks boomers

Harsh. Livestream your suicide

No. See .

The scale you're thinking of is as follows; Anglo, Non-Anglo but still English speaking and shit hole

Name one completed construction project

Hard Mode: It wasn't paid by chinese contractors.

Attached: 1540060675442.jpg (1600x1200, 227K)

How am I supposed to hold the phone in one hand and tie the noose in the other?

>ITT a bunch of leaves trip over themselves doing mental gymnastics

I am proud of you user, by accepting reality you have taken the first step towards solving it. Dont give up, there is still time left to fix things.

America is a third world shithole on par with Brazil, India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan and it's only going to get worse thanks to Trump and the traitors in the Republican party

Why are you so wrong about literally everything in multiple threads?

A fucking leaf

Kek I can shoot to kill in the state of Florida. Ever hear the legend of Florida man? Too much freedom turns you into that and I love it.

get a webcam like all the other suicides

'First world' literally means allied to the USA.