The best trained soldiers in the world

The Queen's Guard

youtube.com/watch?v=X5dmYPLVw3c

Imagine sending an army against these boys?

Attached: sah.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1i1bYJ6VNc
youtube.com/watch?v=AEPsPImjUTs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UdHjV_KZT8&t=412s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’d love to see those bad boys marching in to london to remove all shitskins

they rae not functional and would get BTFO by any active muzzie streetfighter

fake and gay
also, the 'Queen's Guard' isn't a regiment, but a duty undertaken my infantrymen of one of the five Foot Guard regiments.

>they rae not functional
wrong. they aren't just there for show.

They are active duty military personel

Did they ever even see actual combat?

Yeah, they were really fighting fit in Argentina weren't they?

Oh no, they weren't they were all fat fucks

you are both idiots , these are yo ur typical white bois that **train** in the military

they arent killers, they arent ruthless, anybody who is will take them out so easily you wont even type anymore

>tfw the swiss guard would murder the queens guard

>tfw that guy almost got bayoneted

>memeflag

My bad, seeing a spaz regiment made me say IN argentina, rather than against them.

Fucking led by sheep, Simon Weston ring a bell?

this post has jew written all over it
kys

Never said those things you make up now.

Lol as if your one isn't anymore.

lol, fucking cucks. those faggots ought to be trolled to death

Bowing to a queen that was given divine right to rule by a Jew sounds slightly more jewey than not licking the boots of some fluffy hatted rentacop

This.

They can't even shout properly. They whine and scream like a little bitches.

this video is fake

britcucks on suicide watch

The Eternal Mutt scorns all tradition and culture, for he has none and is embittered by that fact.

Attached: 56 face.png (252x200, 7K)

That vid is utterly fake. The uniform is all wrong.

yeah watching your suicide because your dumb yank self saw a bullshit video and took it as reality

>didn't watch the video
it's a compilation vid. some clips are fake, but some aren't.

Fair enough. I just looked at the thumbnail.

>I just looked at the thumbnail
seething

Imagine enlisting to serve your country and winding up having to ponce around the welfare queen's house or her jewels' house in a gay ass costume, being heckled by tourists that you're not allowed to shoot at.

you have no culture

>imagine not being able to take a picture of some rock just because abbos said so
kys bogan

they're all fake except the last one

>tradition
of having an owner a.k.a (((queen)))

found the cucked slave guys

5 American hillbillies with 30-06s and .45s could wipe them out faster than your shitskin princess could shit out that mongoloid she's inseminated with.

we have toilets in this country older than your entire nation

nope

yeah, like i've seen or care about the rock

They are trained Infantry soldiers. They do that shit on top of their regular duties. They get to live in sweet as fuck London barracks near Buckingham palace and Windsor castle. They get paid to stand around and have females take pics with them and tell little shit bags to GET OFF THE FENCE. Then they get bulk time off to get on the piss in london.

Maybe France, but you idiots kept throwing literal shit in the streets because your lazy fucks and can't into plumbing.

You know what I did as a US Army Infantryman? Not this gay shit. British soldiers are faggots, almost as bad as Canadians

they look like a bunch of faggots with no swag

>they're trained infantry soldiers
>needing to use trained, infantry and soldiers in the same sentence
what are untrained infantry soldiers?

>Let me tell you who has culture.

>At least we aren't ruled by a Queen! We have our liberty and McDonalds consumerism. Long live Israel.

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

yeah but they get heatstroke and their job seems boring and demeaning

>hurrr British people throw their shit into the streets!!! I saw it on a teevee show
Retard.

Canadian infantrymen

Yes I imagine.

Attached: 2131221.png (961x639, 779K)

congrats on your vibrant toilet culture

read the image description.

Attached: you.jpg (200x226, 8K)

>yank education
we had modern sewage systems before the French

>Assumes everyone binges on TV rather than researching and enjoying a few books...

You're ignorance is showing.

I keep imagining.

Attached: 423121.jpg (591x396, 53K)

>British culture
>Bland mashed potatoes and deep fried garbage
>Being a passive faggot guard that gets bullied by tourists with your fake gun
>Protestantism

Like I said, no culture. Shit tier country

Yeah, that bong sure told us....

yes, compared to America even our toilets are cultural masterpieces, glad you're honest with yourself kid

even better your country is a 1000 yo toilet filled with fresh poos from all over asia

so is yours

And I have to admit its quite a beautiful sight.

Attached: 5432211.jpg (736x536, 97K)

>our toilets are cultural masterpieces

The sad part about this opinion is that you're being completely unironic. The absolute state of the modern day anti-white Brit.

I see a yuro hiding behind his meme flag

They are trained to kill

Bingo
>Protestantism
Pure unadulterated faggotry and why England should never be taken seriously. They can't even follow Christ's word. They wrote a new Bible and started a church so some fat faggot bong could get a divorce like the filthy degenerate all brits are

>Long live Israel.

your queen whines on the Israeli dick

Attached: iu[1].png (600x812, 577K)

>cutting out the context
there's that yank honesty we all know and love
our toilets are cultural masterpieces compared to your culture.

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

youtube.com/watch?v=I1i1bYJ6VNc

youtube.com/watch?v=AEPsPImjUTs

>Ameeican culture
>Bland deep fried potatoes and mashed garbage
>Being a passive faggot redneck that lets niggers tear down your statues
>Diabetes

Do one, burgermutt.

The Sentinels at the Tomb of the Unknown soldier are more badass imo
I never heard of the Queen’s Guard staying posted despite severe weather.

Attached: 1BC06F03-AC5A-4EE0-B443-665C79C5735B.jpg (480x448, 40K)

kill black squirrels for their hats?

>They are trained to kill
by inducing deadly laughter

>our toilets are cultural masterpieces compared to your culture.

Do you ever stop thinking of shitting? Probably not because you're constantly constipated from bangers and mash and jellied squid and whatever other nasty shit your shit tier country calls food. Thank god for the vast numbers of refugees adding some fiber to your diet.

Thanks for Helmand, faggots m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UdHjV_KZT8&t=412s

actually it was the thought of you country that stirred my bowels

>Badass because they stand in the rain

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

Theres a video of them spinning full 360s after being told to face left, some turned right, some did a 180, some spun like a ballerina, video is on youtube somewhere, extremely embaressing, worse than when someone just slips, this video I have in mind is straight up clueless people put in a uniform

Who flushed your culture down them?

It makes me think theyre selected on aesthetics and nothing more

America is the biggest whore of Israel though now. Enjoy your special status and know that you're not free. And never will be. Your whole country is a freemasonic experiment founded on jewish mythology and has failed utterly within only a few hundred years of its existence. You are a landmass full of disparate, cultureless, divided and materialist human refuse from now on.

It's called discipline. We don't march like monkeys and nobody would dare poke fun at us.

British culture is just knock off American culture. Let's be real you guys ditched that shit to be trendy decades ago

it has nothing to do with your abiltiy to fight and or kill

its just for show

and people who are easily impressed/frightened by it are complete NPCs

>nobody would dare poke fun at us

Why not? What would you do about it?

People often forget that the Coldstream Guard are in fact a real regiment of the army who have, and continue to see, active service. My Uncle fought and died in this regiment, so I have a close affinity for them.

They were formed during the English Civil War, and since then were considered among the most elite British forces, seeing most notable service in WW1 where they gained a reputation as the most elite units on the battlefield, but they have fought against Napoleon, the Russians in Crimea, in WW2, and various other conflicts.

Whilst modern media often displays these men as jokes or cultural quirks, its important to remember that these are real soldiers, who are expected to fight in real wars, and they are something British people can be proud of- which is something quite rare these days.

I'm pretty sure more people would have respect for them if they weren't so pretentious about being a celebrity's show puppets

They had to get rid of all their white privelege, no more 15 year olds being commisioned as officers on ships because their fathers were wealthy

No more royalty being given prestigious positions without the merit to back it up

Based I wont mess with those guys, they will probably beat the shit out of me. America is the best.

Checking white priveledge since 1776

You know there are more obese people in Britain than in the US

I don't understand this shit.
Jails in commonwealth societies are comfy, and sentences are light, why do people just let folks fuck with their institutions?
The immediate response to that kind of disrespect should be for onlookers to throw the retard to the ground and kick them until they're squishy.
I hit a guy with a cueball in a sock for giving Ralph Klein the finger even though he probably deserved it, no brits can stand up for the dignity of their guards?

You know the guys on the video were just comedians doing a publicity stunt.

That just isn’t true.

A bunch of dead people aren't elites. Britain can stop being clowns anytime they want

Did you know we have more healthy fit and strong people than the entire population of uk combined, thats including their infants, their old, their woman, their sports teams, etc etc, giving them every demographic increase possible

Its cool being a super power

You'd get the shit kicked out of you, if not by them by a civilian

>The Sentinels at the Tomb of the Unknown soldier
That sounds like a dark souls boss

There are more obese people in the u.s than we have people in britain.

Your country hates you and wants you dead, white boi. Take pride in your superpower status by all means it's just a little silly considering the fact that you're nothing but a white nuisance that's in the way of a multiracial u.s.a.

They still offer death penalty, right?

Not sissified like norway where max sentence is 20 years? Commit any crime you can imagine and max youll get is 20 years....

They're midgets who need oversized funny hats in order to induce respect into the brain dead plebeian herd of HM.

Funny isn't it?

I'm sure you're very impressed by your own military record.

>centuries of being raped by turks until other great powers bail you out
>Enter WW1 expecting easy win, proceed to lose horribly and get completely shat on by Germany
>Re enter WW1 when Germany has already lost
>Invade defenseless Hungary, and ethnically cleanse Transylvania
>Give up Bessarabia to Soviets instead of having a spine like the Finns
>Become a German puppet
>Gain reputation as shittest soldiers on the Eastern Front
>Responsible for getting the germans encircled at Stalingrad
>As soon as Soviets get close, stab Germany in the back
>Now Soviet puppet

Honestly I don't see how a Romanian can look at their history without feeling shame.

ITT: people who are so angry at a country they know very little about get angry and find petty ways to try and "One up" than country.

Imagine being as limited in intelligence as a nigger that you fling shit like a mongoloid.

ive had a few real death threats in my time, not larps on pol but irl. comes with the territory living in the south

No it's not, you must have been watching the troll station vid