We are so fucked, we are so fucked, we are so fucked!

mfw, retarded negro talking shit with he's plastic face coal burner gf, gets 33 Miliion views, at the same time Alt Hypes ''European revolution'' gets barely 73K, we will never win, we are sooo fucked!West will not survive, it will be planet of the apes.
youtube.com/watch?v=q3iXrayrsHk
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

Attached: 1521929101633.png (522x747, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
youtube.com/watch?v=JCAakhvNeTE
youtube.com/watch?v=pvJgnnUYPcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you can take solace in knowing that he's raising his wife's son. druggie nigger got cucked

also normies don't want to watch your blackpill, they want to be mindlessly entertained and live vicariously through "successful" people

We're taking this board away from you, you've proven too weak to be the main userbase, this is a Zionist board now, no tears and defeatism allowed

There’s a plan
We’ll be just fine, just not right now

Attached: 71BA6DC2-4432-462F-ADD7-9743F9CD4773.jpg (600x600, 42K)

It's because we need to shill Alt-Hype and the JQ more than they shill GQ

If they don't thats the problem WE ARE SO FUCKED!They don't want to that ks the problem, we need their supost, we are fucked!

Im thinking on taking the black pill like Foulk.

Attached: 1535488903087.jpg (691x653, 88K)

> cuck : watching a man fuck your wife
> this man : fell in love with a woman who had a kid and decided to be a role model for him
Stop it Jew

hello nu pol

they were already dating when she cucked him with "his" son

see here we are, talking about the Kardashians like normies now. thanks a lot faggot

numbers mean nothing
the lemmings will fall into line
what matters is dedication and the will to take action
Pic related
It ain't over yet, brother

Attached: siegecover.jpg (220x333, 96K)

The only jew here is (you)

ya das rite lil wite boi we takin ova Yorope n shieet

lemme get atchyo sista lil wite boi fo i finna knock yo ass out

we doctas n scientists and mafamagicians

Attached: black_boi.jpg (217x233, 5K)

Actual LARP book m8 he doesn’t give any decent advice for going about what he recommends

ayo shut da fuck up lil micky mouse nigga

me n my nigerian brothas takin ova yo lil paddie islan n finna fuck yo red head bitches

i be 20% irish n shieet, my last name McChicken. we wuz da real irish

Attached: 1530384065528.jpg (640x400, 159K)

HYPE GAVE THE FUCK UP!
He was one of our greatest fucking minds, and he took the Black Pill, truth is on our side but what does it give when normies dont care about survival of their own fucking people and countries???

As SIEGE sead
No need for 1000000000000000 useless sheep
even 2 honest and hardworking men can make all the difference in the world

lemmings have never cared about anything. it's always been a small group of people who secured resources that lead the sheep

oh shit user just quoted siege
should have scrolled down before

Attached: 20181024_132223.png (188x210, 40K)

You fucking dumbass, we are in same boat with you, after Arabs crush us, they will come for you after, do you fucking know how much they hate you???I at least hope that Chinks and asians will not repeat our mistakes, god save us all!

>gets 33 Miliion views

(((who))) told you that?

>using youtube as a political platform
kikes kiking kikes
hopefully strung and flown like kites

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
Literaly ask yourselves what have we even achieved???Brexit literaly means nothing, UK is still fucked, same with Trump what has he done?Wall is not fucking built and spics are still invading USA, Swedecucks lost their ellections, even after all the skyrockets in fucking crime and rapes, and mass leftist propoganda is showed deep in throuts of Baltic states and Eastern Europe, we are fucked, how can we even win, when we keep fucking losing?

youtube.com/watch?v=JCAakhvNeTE

Attached: faRpJqd.png (910x914, 501K)

Weak bait m8

Its not a bait, tell me how can we win, when you look at those numbers?Im seriusly fucking frigtened about future of my country and west, i don't want to wake up at 50 and see full streets of negros, and woman walking in trash bags in my country!

his videos are a bit boring especially for normies and they're not made in an entertaining way

there was this chick a long time ago called rageafterstorm who the video race is real and got about 100k subscribers easily in half a year its not about race realism but the entertainment value and humor that determines if a channel fails or whatever if you want race realism to go mainstream then find a thot and slightly conceal the message with humor and memes and the masses will be informed

youtube.com/watch?v=pvJgnnUYPcE

>at 50
10 years tops for you probably at the rate we're going. i'm guessing you aren't 40 years old right now

I wish alt-hype would gomeback. His conservative nationalism was a bit retarded but I still miss him (no homo)

Her video was shit, she put the movement into ground, alt hype makes one of most well reaserched, most high quality videos out there, but general population is to fucking retarded to understand the essence of hypes videos.
:DDD We are sooo fucked!This is like what Hitler felt when reds where close to Berlin.

Same......we at least have still some good race realist youtubers, who present datta and evidance like Awakened Saxon and JF, but hype was better.

I don't think that even Hitler himself felt this. Europe was 99% white back then and still couldn't win this fight.

i'm blackpilled bro

>Alt-hype just assumes that the byproduct of those eugenics programs is conservative, secular whites
>Almost all secular whites are cucked basedboys
>Basically projecting to give an origin story for himself
I hate cucks in the modern world, but they had their place in history.

Attached: 1537800802241.png (722x622, 33K)

>but general population is to fucking retarded to understand the essence of hypes videos.

but his videos are not entertaining, its the entertainment value that counts first

race realism is easy to understand but it has to become normalised first, an autistic man with 200 papers of race research and an above average iq is not going to be as appealing as a thot repeating the same talking points although slightly concealed with memes

you don't need a majority to succeed

33 million.. thats not even like 1/10th of the total number of shitskins who have access to youtube, you guys are retarded