Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this week on "extreme homeland makeover"

He's not. Europe is fine.

Attached: Sws.jpg (1080x1154, 493K)

Yes. Just ask the Krauts and frogs.

>Is he right Jow Forums?

I don't want to lose my sister in another terror attack. She was pretty close when it happened in Stockholm

Euro politicians are actually pretty based in most regards. They don't let mega corps like Zuckerberg get away with bullshit. They put bans on toxic substances in consumer goods. And they're mostly anti-Israel and anti-Saudi.

It just so happens they're also cucks about refugees, but so are Americans, just look at Minnesota.

Black on white crime in america is at a far higher rate than any terrorist attack

>Euro politicians aren't so bad
>Except for the whole soft genocide thing
The state of you.

lmao

and as an america, minnasoteons did it to themselves. midwest liberals are litterally retarded

What are terror attacks? Why do they happen? Is it because you have brown people there?

that's not an exclusive feature to European politicians. that's every Western politician at the moment. yours included, Chang

Attached: best-president-.jpg (3000x2038, 2.41M)

>Is it because you have brown people there?
does the pope fuck kids?
I fucking miss Sweden like it used to be. I grew up in the 80's, fucking peaceful times, people trusted each other

You're goddamn right he's right.

>All those fucking NPC's replying to him saying that Europe is fine and Muh Open Borders

Trump should fucking nuke these people.

Attached: Gun Jesus.jpg (480x540, 28K)

gonna post this on Jow Forums later to piss them off

kys

t. Europe

>put on meme flag
>spray bullshit

Except the EU vehemently push for white genocide more than anyone else

>just look at Minnesota
Minnesota is whiter than averaged western Europe

the news media in europe had to basically stop reporting on things because it got so bad. sweden had a deal recently where you could turn your hand grenades in to the government no questions asked

He should've pin-pointed a specific instance or video. Now the media will just say everything is fine in Europe with no examples of otherwise

It's really funny to me when I take a step back and look at the situation as a whole and see that people get upset at a president for wanting to follow the laws of the country he's governing

It's like post-post-ironic humor or something
We live in parody

Attached: 1534447761120.jpg (1024x681, 210K)

Sorry, I don’t know, I don’t have experience with brown people.

how can one man be so based

They are super angry at the Prince allowing women to drive and see movies. Amazing how easy it was to give the old regime weapons and power for cash but new prince gets shit for killing terrorists. Almost like Europe is staffed entirely by satan worshiping kikes.

He isn't. This is pretty stupid. Europe doesn't have an illegal immigration problem, it has ''refugees.''
It also doesn't make sense to point to Europe to show how bad things are. Most people living here have no clue what he is even referring to. I've traveled all over Europe and I've never seen anything. The only reason I know about the refugee problems is because I follow the news.
Why not point to AMERICA to show how bad illegal immigration is in AMERICA?
Look at fucking California, it's right there in AMERICA. California is a bigger shithole than any country in Europe is ever going to be.

>hate europe goy

Attached: 1533637388445.png (1418x536, 145K)

>implying most refugees that came here didn't come illegally

>California is a bigger shithole than any country in Europe is ever going to be.

False
Ukraine exists

fuck europe

Attached: US favorability Obama-Trump.png (854x1657, 189K)

fuck off mutt

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

Truth will make you angry. Then it will set you free.

Attached: npcbootcamp.png (1064x1750, 1.13M)

Attached: pacomerchant.png (801x1001, 70K)

E.U. is still a bad idea Hans, now come off of it and drop the meme flag.

>Minnasoteons
>litterally
Wtf am I reading, also only Minneapolis is a Somali hell hole. Just about everywhere else is a bunch of rural white areas. It's honestly refreshing to see so many white people when I visit family. I live in Northern Virginia, where my 2015 graduating class was 64% hispanic. Politics may be fucked but the people aren't quite yet.

If you would choose to live in California over Ukraine, you're an idiot.

It pleases the inferiority complex ridden MAGAmutts to bash da yuropoors, vote grabbing technique

Attached: 1536671838823.png (314x331, 9K)

>posting an image of that faggot antifa symapathizer

k y s

Fuck you, dumbass. Eurokikes have always hated us more than we've ever hated you. And posts like this only further increase the justified division.

If that's the case then you should abolish the federal government and make every american state a country.
Oh you wouldn't want that?
I wonder why...

Twenty-five years ago, I felt safer in a big European city without a gun than being in a big American city with a gun. Those days are over. I pity the young Europeans who don't even really realize what they lost.

Regardless of the motivations, it's just not a good statement. Trump should have used a specific example like Sweden at an appropriate time like after a terrorist attack.
It just isn't a good attack angle. Comparing Arabs to Mexicans is also comparing apples and oranges.

The way that statement ends up pretty much the only people who will say ''oh yes, Trump is right'' are Europeans who live in cities where boat niggers are a problem. Everyone else can flat out dismiss what Trump says.

Attached: Maybe 19 year olds shouldnt vote.jpg (884x866, 278K)

WITNESSED

Attached: pkviamdoixt11.jpg (900x675, 106K)

This is the greatest rope-a-dope in history...

80s-90s Sweden seemed like an amazing place. Safe, fun, youthful, full of hopes and dreams.

Actually on the ground here, we are going to cross over the finish line on this issue. All the left had to do to win this election was stop virtue signalling all the time for like one month, but they couldn't help themselves.

Fuck off

He can't call parts of America a shithole or he won't get reelected.

Trump doesn't give a fuck about making good statements or what educated Europeans think, like 60% of his base are sub 90IQ evangelicals who worship Israel and hate Europe for the 6 gorillion, this appeals to them. All he correctly cares about is votes and winning.

>They don't let mega corps like Zuckerberg get away with bullshit
Article 13
>just so happens they're also cucks about refugees
Yeah, they just anhilating their countries existence is all. But as long as they support Palestine.

I literally passed out on a sidewalk in Stockholm and woke up to a cop giving me directions to the nearest youth hostel. The city was expensive, but it was very safe and unbelievably clean. Nowadays, you can't even leave the main train station without a horde of shitskins sizing you up.

He doesn't have to call parts of the country shitholes, he has to point to these areas and call out their illegal immigrant problem. The people he needs to persuade to vote for him are people who deal with illegals on a daily basis.

Europe started to dig it's own grave 60 years ago.
It's 2nd and 3rd generation Pakis raping white girls, along with those fresh off the boat.
It's 2nd and 3rd generation nogs driving crime stats through the roof, along with those who have come recently.
Yes, it spiked and was more egregious. But we were plenty fucked before that.

He's damn right. Western Europe is going to shit at a huge pace. Our goverment is against the people, the EU is against the people and actually states on a plaque in the visitors center that "National sovereignty is the root cause of the most crying evils of our times….The only final remedy for this evil is the federal union of the peoples." There is an agenda here. And it's going to get worse and worse.

Dont worry she will probably just gang raped

USA has been hostile to Europe since it's inception. Most White conservatives hate Europe and secretly enjoy seeing it's problems, whilst faking concern. All whilst claiming a tiny irrelevant kike state is their greatest ally.

Attached: goodgoyTrump.jpg (670x445, 42K)

Based and also. youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s Heitcamp exposed North Dakota. Says she is going to vote Liberal. Spread the word.

“Refugees” implies they’ll leave eventually, which they won’t. They’re illegal immigrants.

orange man bad

America is literally doing the same???? lmao?? the dissonance is unreal

The fact so many Europeans are replying defensively suggests Trump is right

He is wrong almost half of the refugees in Germany for example are now working, why does he lie so much Jow Forums?

Isn't there better examples of illegal immigrants in US?

Hes a kike cock sucker giving geniune patriots false hope whilst he does literally nothing to stop the problem he was elected to fix. Deportations were higher under Obongo.

Attached: goodgoy.jpg (750x850, 437K)

>Most White conservatives hate Europe and secretly enjoy seeing it's problems, whilst faking concern.

You got me there!

Refugees are illegal immigrants faggot leftists just use the word so they try and make you feel bad

Disputable, but orange man surely is in league with big nose tribe.

>Half of the refugees in germany are working
Are you on a political trip to Romania Merkel?

Attached: pp,550x550.u2.jpg (550x550, 22K)

Attached: 2fcc050b7abcd41551560ecd571e8166919cfc77104eb39580b0b61efee83712.jpg (671x691, 269K)

Yeah desu the only thing apart from an explosion here and there are all the fat cunts suddenly thinking they are crazy hot cause some sand-niggers tried to rape them.

And at this point, i´m not even sure what's more frightening:
>terrorism
or
>whales with self esteem

Reminds me of this

Attached: 1537885090970.jpg (814x960, 122K)

I said White, Paco. Few to no White Americans post here.

Attached: livingmutt.jpg (1920x2156, 1.24M)

American settlers left Europe because you were hostile toward our religion. Then you increased hostility further and forced our independence.
Modern Americans have had no hostility toward Europe. The worst we give you is redneck-tier banter about you being uppity fags. Your average European however, unironically wants America and its people to disappear. You've always hated us. I wish more fellow Americans would see you're far from allies.
And I re-refer you to this

Let me guess the top comment on his post is some cuck Kraut saying "n-n-no drumpf! we love our immigrants!"

Why are you so rude Swedish man? You have quite a vibrant and working nation too, or are you going to deny the fact that most of the immigrants in your country dont work?
Thats a separate issue altogether.

They stop being "refugees" when they don't apply for asylum in the first safe country they encounter.

npm run-script [--silent] [-- ...]

Get the fuck off this place you newfaggot. Lurk more and stop using normalfag memes.

Attached: 7B50440C-8BE9-4178-927F-F511E820822E-267-000000222C4200AE.jpg (833x1024, 113K)

>if we control the language, we win
Eat shit we know your tricks

It doesn't matter what the nigger thinks, as long as he provides good content. At lease he's pro-gun, I mean has to be. It won't work otherwise.

Attached: e00j90.jpg (500x375, 58K)

>hostile toward our religion
What, Judaism?

Attached: 1528375194409.jpg (533x585, 113K)

Your shitposting loisense is up, Muhammad!

Attached: 1540377396022.jpg (962x641, 190K)

How else am I gonna respond to such a RIDICULOUS statement from a lefty

this is actually true. If it wasnt for the Refugee shit, the EU would be based but they are fucking cucks on the Refugee issue...

Almost right, it's a norweigan cuck that's disconnected from reality

Attached: cuck.png (591x148, 12K)

Germany doesn't have allies. Like all the second world countries of Europe it is a vassal of the USA. Client states don't have allies, they just have friends who queue up for handouts with them.

Attached: mrburnscantstoplaughing.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

Yeah you're right I'm sorry you're pretty based, I sure love my soros funded immigration™

Attached: 3z2180dg07e2fasdf231.jpg (696x462, 22K)

Are you retarded? It seems most Europeans like you until Trump started actively threatening Europe and trying to dismantle the EU, a direct attack on this continent. But we are to blame for that?

Stupid jingoistic fucks

Exactly what I'm talking about. You hate Americans and shit all over our country, yet you expect us to lick your feet? Fuck you and all of Europe. You're enemies of this country right along-side jews and browns.

You make no sense and only go around in memes, truly a low iq individual consider this discussion ended.

> It seems most Europeans like you until Trump started actively threatening Europe and trying to dismantle the EU

Good joke. Yuropoors never respected the US which is why we should just disband NATO and let you all die

No but maybe we should hate ourselves for not getting our heads out of our asses sooner

You liked America when a half-nigger half-kike sent it towards its doom. As soon as he left the helm, you remembered that you hate us again.

Tell me how Soros does not support and encourage immigraion into Europe throught his company Open Society

Attached: force.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Europe is dead
We killed every good one of them
Nothing but cuck faggots left who will promptly be sodomized to death

Your own data confirms under Obama Europeans liked you. Are we supposed to like you when Trump insulted this continent and our countries' politicians on a monthly basis? Again, fuck off. You're just jingoistic rats over there.