What is the final solution to the Krassenstien problem?

What is the final solution to the Krassenstien problem?

Attached: IMG_7004.jpg (750x951, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off Krassensteins, Jow Forums is a board of peace

>stop trying to steal votes by telling people Dems support illegal immigration
>don't vote for Reps because they are all Russian agents
Also, by their definition, if someone doesn't condemn something harshly, that means they support it.

The public should be aware of the Krassenstein's history with regards to criminal fraud, and they should have unrestricted access to counter arguments against their shit rhetoric

Do you think they suck each other's cocks?

I was gang raped by the Krassenstein's at a Bar Mitzvah. A Jewish judge threw out the case.

The Krassensteins live in Canada?

This. I said this yesterday in a thread. Someone needs to compile all the articles, legal documents and information regarding all the crimes they’ve committed and where their shill money is coming from. These faggots committed federal offenses and have been sent to jail over them.

They need to be spammed those images every time they post relentlessly because they are relentless in their insanity.

youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s Heitcamp exposed North Dakota. Says she is going to vote Liberal. Spread the word.

I’ve been seeing this all over Twitter lately:

>”We aren’t for open borders/illegal immigration”
>”We just want X”

Really makes me think. As far as the (((Stein))) problem, there isn’t any. They’re just NPCs.

We hate both of you
Stop posting your Twitter here

Honestly if something ever happens to them, I'd be able to tell authorities in their area.

I used to live like 20 mins away from them and my buddy owns a gun shop down in Southwest FL. He knows a ton of sheriff's who could can em if their is actual evidence to surface

AIDS

Attached: 1539889816408.jpg (824x609, 56K)

I just remembered now. that guy drugged me 20 years ago

i believe you spain bro

liquidation

Go after their kids. Maybe that will silence them.

Dont mess with unhinged people who respond to themselves 30-50 times in a 5 minute window and have no problem ripping people off in Ponzi schemes.

theoretically if a large mass of people reports them/blocks them/ or mutes them the algo picks up that they are crap and then the bad tally marks add up and twatter shadow bans them or suspends them.

muting and blocking are more effective than people realize. moreso blocking.
and inversely any time an account is retweeted or favorited they get a goo tally mark. and if the retweet or fav is from another blue check account or a regular account with a record of good tally marks that makes it like a tally+.
remember they are now called 'infuencers'. so for them to be top comment they must either have a very sophisticated botnet of accounts with all good tally marks that faves and retweets them or they have a network of real people who fav and retweet them. its probably both.

long story short you only have power if you're an established account with no spammy bad tally marks and a profile that interacts normally with followers and gets retweets and likes and such.

Attached: shutterstock_372580054.jpg (1000x667, 262K)

You are fucking pathetic Ed. Get back to scamming people and stop posting bait threads on a Vietnamese sausage making board.