Anons, why does everyone hate this guy?

Anons, why does everyone hate this guy?

I don't know much about american politics and his decisions, but he seems ok to me.

Attached: d-trump.jpg (1000x562, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/402026-putin-us-relations-brics/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17521310/
google.com/amp/s/www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/1981/0305/030506.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump 123

well ok

>why does everyone hate this guy
He fucked up the globalist plans, set democrats back decades

in america you’re either a hardworking independent patriot, or a loser who bands together with other losers to bounce talking points off each other heard on ‘the news’

people are always jealous of winners

>Anons, why does everyone hate this guy?
They don't.

The elite class told them to because he gets in the way of their tyrannical globalist dream.

>muh australian crystal ball

>I don't know much about american politics and his decisions, but he seems ok to me.
good thing you don't get a vote then.

millions of americans who don't know much about american politics voted for this buffoon

rt.com/news/402026-putin-us-relations-brics/

Attached: 1520258469576.jpg (620x376, 26K)

Have you actually listened to him?
How good is your English?
How good is your historical knowledge of the American and the world politics?

Imagine if someone like Zhirinovsky becomes the head of the most influential, powerful, and important government on this planet and in the history of all mankind.
Trump is exactly that.

If you have even half a brain you should understand that the current situation is extremely bad for every human on Earth. And Russia is partly responsible for this mess, because Putin supported that buffoon in one way or another.

Orange man bad

He isn't bad he's just plain dumb

no news media outlet treats him fairly. 95% are straight anti Trump propaganda networks and Fox News would suck his dick if they could. Most people say they dont like him simply to avoid conflict but lots of them deep down like him.

>Anons, why does everyone hate this guy?
REEEEEEEEEE
That's why

wow you're retarded

Huh? Why exactly?
Trump is destroying the very world order that has created the most peaceful, prosperous, and technologically advanced period in the history of mankind.
It's dumb and retarded to support him.

>why does everyone hate this guy?
Not everyone hates him - just the american media and feminist trannies.

I’ll hate that guy if he lets in “white” South Africans as refugees. There are exactly zero pure whites in that mutt shithole. As South Africans know, from their DNA tests they post on pol.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17521310/

google.com/amp/s/www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/1981/0305/030506.html

Orange man bad.

Attached: npc.png (548x1266, 164K)

Trump has been good to exclude nigger and spic immigrants. Now he must exclude “white” Saffers as well.

Australian immigrants should also be subject to a DNA test before they’re let in, in order to see if they have Abo ancestry. 0.1% Abo should mean that your immigration application is automatically stamped “rejected”.

Strong womyn don't feel strong at all in his overwhelming presence.
What he has done doesn't matter, only his appearance.