Turns out the kikes in Russia managed to murder more human beings than were killed in the holocaust

Turns out the kikes in Russia managed to murder more human beings than were killed in the holocaust.

Why isn't this taught? Why is it that at the source of every atrocity that has plagued mankind in the 20th century you can find a filthy jew?

Attached: god damn kikes.jpg (842x348, 100K)

>Israel Israelevich

you got a number for that?

recent estimates I have seen suggest that the total gulag death count was on the very low single figure millions - maybe 3. total for all Russian oppression deaths is less than 20 million, while the Nazis killed over 20 million.

but perhaps you have figures for this...

also ten jews ran camps... how many good Aryan SS men ran camps? does this not seem a little peculiar to you to be pointing these few examples out when you have tens of thousands of SS men that were def not jews doing the same or worse things?

pot, kettle, that sort of thing?

Attached: follow_leader.jpg (600x414, 51K)

>when you have tens of thousands of SS men that were def not jews doing the same or worse things

There has never been proof of this you fucking kike enabler

lol.

Oskar Groening testimony.

read it. You enabler of crimes against humanity

>also ten jews ran camps... how many good Aryan SS men ran camps? does this not seem a little peculiar to you to be pointing these few examples out when you have tens of thousands of SS men that were def not jews doing the same or worse things?

I think what he is arguing is we are taught about that stuff. we are not taught about the stuff OP is mentioning

Would you rather spend 2 weeks in a camp and get gassed, or spend two decades working 16 hour days mining ore in the Siberian wasteland?

well at least they fed them enough in Siberia so they didn't starve.

personally I would rather not live under any totalitarian murderous ideology, like nazism or communism. but hey I am weird like that. I mean who else doesn't love a police state with arbitrary theft by the government and slave labour?

>while the Nazis killed over 20 million
Gonna need a source for that you fucking kike.
>inb4 you are conflating German war deaths with Soviet kike "oppression deaths".
Your sophistry is tranparent Chaim

Attached: Jewish Bolshevik percentages.png (642x591, 32K)

OP is a kike. The holocaust never happened.

Attached: 1537877182181.png (500x551, 101K)

Literally the kikest of kikes

Attached: 10 point plan of commiescum.png (768x1920, 458K)

>well at least they fed them enough in Siberia so they didn't starve
read The Gulag Archipelago you dumb frog cunt.

umm... it's almost as if the soviets didn't practice a racist ideology intent on exterminating entire ethnic groups? and why bring up soviet killings unless you're trying to diminish the uniqueness of the Holocaust?

Attached: 1536778580035.jpg (611x978, 95K)

Kikes aren't humans.

Always accuse your enemies of the crimes you are guilty of.

The jews live by these words.

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1537261708110.jpg (1000x922, 103K)

>umm... it's almost as if the soviets didn't practice a racist ideology intent on exterminating entire ethnic groups?
the word 'racist' was originally coined by Lenin to describe the deplorables who clinged to their irrational cultural heritage instead of letting their kike-run state erase any and all individuality.
also, eel free to explain how the purging of the Ukranian kulaks wasn't the erasure of an ethnic group.

Attached: 1523369627637.png (600x686, 113K)

no the civillian deaths caused by the germans in the second world war, plus murdered soviet POWs add up to about 20 million.

for your inflated russian figures you need to count every russian who died of all causes including ones killed by the nazis.

the numbers are difficult to estimate, but the assumption that I am jewish just because I want some sources adn answers is hardly helpful.

although it does suggest you are happier to just reach for the handiest conspiracy theory than to actually deal with facts, which is quite revealing about your mindset and reliability as a source.

This is the angle you filthy kike are going to take?
>Normalfags begin to ask why is it ok to punch Nazis and yet not kill commies on sight since they killed millions more by several orders of magnitude
>no goy, the gulags were funtime summer camps with no genocidal component
guess again you filthy kike

Attached: Jews Committing More Genocide.jpg (2004x1713, 488K)

I did read it. and I agree it was terrible,

but you claimed that people lived there for 16 years - you cannot do that on the proscribed calorie ration the Nazis had set for the slave labourers in their concentration camps.

no one could have lived that long under the Nazis.

and again I don't see that quick murder is better than slow. Both were vile murderous regimes.

You see that sort of remark is why people think neo nazis and old nazis, and finns in general are all cunts.

It is so blatantly untrue that it falls into the Big Lie category of propaganda. You should be ashamed of yourself.

>Why isn't this taught?
simple. non-jewish lifes are worthless.

Babby's first experience with the (((truth))). Here's another nugget. Wait till you find out who financed Hitler.

it doesn't matter what the soviets did. we don't teach it to children because the primary purpose of education is to instill good moral values in the next generation. the Holocaust is the ultimate example of what happens when values like compassion, empathy, and anti-racism aren't the foundation of society. why would we confuse the message by demonizing a system (communism) that was well-intended and based in compassion and anti-racism, but failed because it was not fully implemented?

>no the civillian deaths caused by the germans in the second world war
So you are conflating total war deaths with democide. Sophistry, you filthy kike. Also, the graphic I posted is quite well sourced. Better than the highball highball number you pulled from kikepedia.

Attached: Jews Cause Genocide.jpg (750x398, 68K)

>not real communism
show your flag you kike leaf

you know it wasn't jews... pol meme isn't true

no, I think that the three million Polish deaths are democide.

and your source is wikipedia...

and you still keep saying I am jewish, in insulting terms, although I am not jewish and you have no reason think so.. would you be one of those 2controlled opposition JDIF posters" I have heard about?

Oh look, another Russian slide thread to keep Jow Forums under tight GRU control.

>muh russia

>while the Nazis killed over 20 million.
The nazis killed approximately 0.5 million

Jewish communists killed 220 millions

>total for all Russian oppression deaths is less than 20 million
why not 60 million?
people will believe whatever source is convenient to them ;)

>and you still keep saying I am jewish, in insulting terms, although I am not jewish and you have no reason think so.. would you be one of those 2controlled opposition JDIF posters" I have heard about?

You are jewish. You are the same kike that pops up on holocaust denial threads.