Stop watching jew movies

Stop watching jew movies
Stop watching jew news
Stop playing jew video games
Stop debating jews
Stop judaic fapping

>dude no fun allowed
Fun is a jewish trick.

The aryan emotion of choice is joy and satisfaction - derived from self-improvement, raising family and making the world a better place.

Attached: 1540309998759.jpg (1024x1024, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is true, but the fact remains: your race is too weak to resist our carrot on a stick

>This is true, but the fact remains: your race is too weak to resist our carrot on a stick
you might have a point Shlomo, that is if YOUR race wasn't too gay to resist stuffing both the carrot and the stick up your own arseholes.

Attached: 1539222937705.png (1080x1080, 965K)

isnt there a solution to that?

I-I-Is Red Dead Redemption 2 jew game desu?

you've made the carrot and the stick all poopy. they're coated in kike-feces now.

Attached: 1537426134659.jpg (1920x1920, 579K)

I believe there's a final solution to that

youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s Heitcamp exposed North Dakota. Says she is going to vote Liberal. Spread the word.

hey does the fact that you kikeess sister sucked every mudslime dick in the levant ever make you worry that all jewesses are the same way. do you think your mother like to be used by any gentile who's willing? do you think your is cheating on you right now Shlomo?

Attached: 1536728681145.jpg (960x544, 133K)

If you are over 18 you should be wanting to work all the time and any hour of recreation should feel like a waste of time that could be used to progress real life work. This only can happen if the system around you is in place. Since everything is fucked up, now you should be fighting to have your system back in place so you can actually work again. None of us should be working til all non whites are deported and feminism is shut down completely.

>Stop watching jew movies
They are all the same now.
>Stop watching jew news
That's like a soap opera clickbait everywhere now, literal nobrainer.
>Stop playing jew video games
Can't remember whan I played vidya last time, was more than a decade ago.
>Stop debating jews
Never did.
>Stop judaic fapping
Wat?

Needs to be airdropped in Tel Aviv with a caravan of arabs

One week weed free. I feel like I've woken up from a decade long dream. Its only up from here. Were all gonna make it bros.

Pain and pleasure are fleeting. The glory of virtue is eternal.

Fucking gay meme

I stopped watching movies for a couple of years and I no longer care for Jewish comedy at all anymore.
I think it's a conditioning thing. That doesn't mean that nothing is fun anymore. You still have laughter and a sense of humor.

Attached: sammy.jpg (640x822, 311K)

Challenge accepted I'll meet you by the big ovens

nice

good fucking job man. I'm on the path to reduction -was 4 days clear- but fucked up last night and brought an old friend round and smoked a bit.

what worked for you?

Shut the fuck up Omri. You have zero power at all, you're just as pathetic as the goy to us. Any Jew who stays in Israel rater than using it as a place to have your Tel Aviv holiday home or taking part in Taglit is almost guaranteed to be little more than an Arab, Haredi or - worse! - a fucking Mizrahi.

Just quit if you want. Or use in moderation. Maybe only on the weekends and night.

Good goy.

Attached: 1528395754541.jpg (2421x1682, 911K)

You would know from your own.

kek

>fun is a buzzword
>fun is a jewish trick
Oh, how the times have changed.

>aryan
Youre not tibetan tho.

you work for us

Done, done and done