Do teens really read this shit?

I hope not...

Attached: 20181024-070943_Twitter.jpg (1080x1496, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/1052641654367313921?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one reads that shit, theyre all playing fortnite

How fucking stupid are people?

Taking money from the rich and giving it to the poor doesn' t make everyone rich.

Is this real?

twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/1052641654367313921?s=19

>want to end capitalism
>supports capitalism by buying shit because it's labeled as "communism"

The rich have taken from the lower and middle class in the past two decades through globalization

as poor i dont mind though, finally those smug middle class getting fucked. Based rich.

Attached: 5846654684.jpg (1500x1500, 174K)

Over 3mil followers - so absolutely no one is reading or following or sharing those tweets....

Attached: full retard.png (466x466, 479K)

Have you read it past the clickbait title?

kek. if my life sucks everyone elses should too am i rite

My 30 year old former roommate does Adderall and watches Marx videos all day, he eats this shit up

Even subscribes to Jacobin Magazine, I wonder if they share their profits equally with all staff

>Teen Vogue
>Page 1: End capitalism
>Pages 2-50: Keep your lashes on fleek with Kylie Jenner™'s new BeautyBabe™ Luxury Mascara! Only $79.99! Buy now!

Attached: 12.jpg (399x385, 27K)

the rich are fine in my model, so not everyone else.

this means no. You are not right.

Teen vogue is writing this? Wtf?!

>Do teens really read this shit?
No. Check out those retweets and likes. Its all 30yo boomers.
Same with comics and western animated shows. Its all 30yo boomers consuming that shit.
The kids/teens are reading manga rather than comics.
The kids/teens are watching anime rather than cartoon network.
The kids/teens are watching youtube, droning on social media rather than watching TV or reading magazines.

>Teen Vogue.
A teen version of a magazine that will show things like handbags or shoes that cost several thousand pounds. Claiming that ending capitalism will end poverty. Rrrrrright...

You can’t make this shit up.

Nope, Fortnite & Transition, the zoomers delight

The teen girls who read it are the teen girls who are being groomed for leadership.
You idiots console yourself with readership figures in the low thousands, never understanding that Teen Vogue is ran as a loss leader by it's holder, Conde Nast (which owns hundreds of magazine titles that make easy money). The publications entire modus operandi is to mould ambitious girls into being the women who will be the media, cultural and political liberal elite of the future.
When you control the shepherds you don't need to control the sheep.

You cant end poverty period, dont know why youd want to either, the working clas should have only enough to subsist until they die. Theyre good for labor and thats about it.

Attached: D18CC363-6EC8-4BB5-A007-F46BAC0925F5.gif (480x561, 227K)

It's not just them... it's a distinguishing feature of the spirit of our age that they don't get this.