Trump BTFO by based WW2 veteran

96 year old World War 2 veteran Harry Smith slams Trump for opposing migrant caravan from central America.

He was one of the first allied soldiers to land in Normandy on D-Day, 1944.

Attached: Capture+_2018-10-24-17-40-24.png (1066x1116, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he thinks a 96 year old runs his own twitter

he probably has dementia.
in any event it's not his decision to make.

Trump reminds him of Hitler & mussolini.

Attached: 1538673778459.png (1062x1654, 324K)

Nice joke.
If he has dementia how is he succesfully running multiple social media accounts.

Yea im sure he goes on Twitter or even a computer.

lol that sounds nothing like what a 96 year old would say. Have you ever interacted with someone who is actually over the age of 80? They do not talk that way at all.

the answer is that he doesn't. like most public figures he has a social media manager who posts for him.

No.
He runs it in his own.

do you actually ever think for yourself or is everything in your head just social media repeats of other people and late night comedy shows? Honestly asking.

Attached: 35-tYFVY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 11K)

>how is he
>succesfully
*successfully
>running multiple social media accounts
He's not running it, you gullible retard.

This, there’s no way a 96 year old WWII veteran is running that twitter. Probably his dyke granddaughter.

Maybe the guy agrees with it because he is proud of his service in the destruction of the white race, but he didn’t write it.

how did a 96 year old get on twitter i cant even get on it.

hes saying people deserve to die for holding certain political ideas? what a nazi

He was already on the wrong side of history once.

>Le blue checkmark of correct opinions

Kill yourself NPC

NPCs dont live into their 90s.

Have some respect.
He fought for our freedom

>you probably don't deserve to be human

THAT'S DEHUMANIZING SPEECH ON TWITTER

People should let twitter know that it's against twitter's own policy/TOS.

I am totally in favor of leftists going all in on this illegal immigrant caravan thing. It means you will lose all elections for the next decade or so, and we will push even further right wing. 2019 is the year we make being a fag illegal again thanks to your incompetent politicking. So go ahead, keep talking!

they live precisely as long as their programming dictates.

Fuck him he's a traitor to his people, disgusts me when vets use their service as a arguing chip for their own stupid political beliefs, If I ever say mister smith in real life I would slap the shit outta him and ask him why does he enjoy Jew dick soo much. Fuck him!

Check your flag mongoloid.

Attached: 1540270891085.jpg (960x954, 56K)

Attached: gramps.png (731x709, 59K)

Attached: 1540275158185.png (749x1053, 458K)

Uncle Tom Negro right there.

All these old cunts that draw attention to their (((veteran status))) are full of shit. You just know that this old fag dug himself a comfy hole on a secluded part of the beach and waited for his "comrades" to clear everything, in true commie mentality. Sad!

brainless monkey literal idiot
fuck me are you dumb

show your flag

If you genuinely don't want us to create a new slave class, you're an inhuman monster.

Are you immune to sarcasm faggot?

He has always been on the wrong side.

i can't wait til i find out what to be offended by this week!

Attached: 2E09D0F7-3574-4621-9370-4E7600AE0D55.jpg (216x277, 11K)

War veterans are OK with middle eastern terrorist cells entering the country?

You know it's true, Ahmed

You mean YOUR freedom, Bolshevik. You and your kind caused the war in the first place. Remember Ukraine?

Prove it.

>prefacing a sentence with "make no mistake"

Thanks for traveling to where my relatives live and killing them you kike puppet. Can’t wait to hear about your granddaughter with a corn cob stuck up her ass.

Attached: 4181A18A-0054-492F-8A85-CC748775C799.jpg (481x472, 49K)

>Human
>race
pick one

thanks boomer, you made our country awesome

Attached: yeah ok.gif (245x285, 916K)

HH Brother

Attached: hhamerican.jpg (600x785, 84K)

He fought against the nazis in WW2, obviously he is retarded

i'm german what do you expect

>if you're jewish, you probably don't deserve to be part of the human race.

>Le SJW grandpa

Lmao that's some white bitch or one of ((them)) on a Twitter handle while the actual guy (if he even exists) is either drooling on the floor or oblivious to the situation at hand.
Old people don't talk like that nor do they use liberal rhetoric
Here's your ((you)).

your country to be 50% ethnically german in 50 years

That’s his great-granddaughter. I’d bet my life on it.

youtu.be/qQMP-l8eB6s Heitcamp exposed North Dakota. Says she is going to vote Liberal. Spread the word.

You either die a hero or live long enough to become the enemy.

>Smith

That's a Jew.

Incorrect. The nature of the people they brought in, means as soon as illegals to to 20% of German population they will quickly eradicate any remaining ethnic German population. As they have in every other last country they have invaded. Germany doesn't face erosion, they face eradication.

No.
He is pro refugee

checked
>if you don't share my opinion you are not human
>OMG YOU ARE LIKE LITERALLY HITLER

Attached: 1322431829081.jpg (479x317, 44K)

>Commie
>Thinking they can into freedom
Oh I'm laffin.

But this literally is not the man posting these. These views are that of his publiciser

>our lit
intothetrashitgoes.jpg

Well he’s wrong so fuck him.

>tfw country with over 50 million spics and 30 million niggers calls country that took 1 million shitskins which resulted in a major political shift cucked

Attached: BENIS.png (655x977, 111K)

What does it take to be jew checkmarked on twitter? Just an ID a granddaughter can borrow from her grandfather at the nursing home?

I think you just have to be Jewish

Attached: dhscar.png (1428x2393, 661K)

Send him to a muslim no go area. He'll change his mind quickly, or he won't be posting on twitter anymore. Either way, we have one less retarded traitor dragging us down.

Under this logic of peer pressure, can't we just show another ww2 veteran who thinks the exact opposite? 1940s and 50s was an era with a lot of people who had negative racial views in US btw.

Attached: carav.jpg (1638x906, 148K)

Yup. My great uncle is about to turn 90 and he would never talk like that.
Also he was in the Hitler youth, but that's another story.

>if you desire to have territorial integrity, you’re a threat to sovereignty
>this man was duped into participating in WW2 like many others, so that means he’s right

This is almost as bad as the 60 year old women who claim to be Holocaust survivors.

Why do you think this isn't really him? Americans have always been pseudo-moralistic virtue signalers. It was literally founded by the SJWs of their day.

Let them howl. Only their incestuous twitterati commies give them likes and it gets reported for independents and Normies to see their derangement. This is how they’ll lose the midterms

That's basically a nice way of saying "if you disagree with allowing illegal migrants from Central America into this country, you deserve to die".
Leftshits are such pleasant people.

Attached: sommerg.jpg (652x800, 40K)

You really believe a 96 year old man is sitting behind a computer typing coherent sentenced on Twitter? Give me a break.

>This is almost as bad as the 60 year old women who claim to be Holocaust survivors
No that one is a good thing.
That's why the younger generations don't believe in the Holocaust.
It was almost a century ago, and the story is so far fetched at the same time.

These are the fucks that voted for immigration changes in the 70s. Directly responsible for 56%. Old man should be gassed.

Stop larping as a commie you too-cool-for-moms-mini-van fucking faggot.

If you don't agree with my retardation you don't deserve to live.
Tolerant left strikes again.

>Make no mistake
>probably
Sounds like he's making a mistake himself.

In the past things were designed to last.

hes a brit you memeflag jew

s this slidethread

Just a reminder Mexicans were raiding across the southern border and Killing Americans the year this guy was born, I guess he never heard about Pancho Villa growing up, maybe he wasn't born here

just looked it up, he wasn't born in America, no wonder he's clueless and his family never had to fight the invaders

Behind every liberal there is an open ass begging for a Communist cock.

Attached: navy propaganda.jpg (2311x3000, 1.06M)

>96 year old man typing that properly on twitter, clearly using the twitter app

don't think so jim

hes British, not American

>He was one of the first allied soldiers to land in Normandy on D-Day, 1944.
So its his fault the west is full of faggots now.
Too bad he wasn't shot along with his anti-white, anti-west comrades.

Attached: buddies.jpg (1648x1033, 373K)

>be almost 100
>laying around waiting to die
>your grand kids are using your Twitter to promote ruining the country you fought for

shut up cuck

everybody I've ever met of a certain age feels very comfortable with the word "nigger," I'll say that.

He fought for (((their))) freedom and our enslavement

Attached: E965EDAC-4025-4426-9A80-5A3B84E3FC24.png (707x598, 12K)

he-a-big-man

we should have let the Germans invade him, at least they were white

I'm noticing a disheartening number of senior white men submitting to leftist politics. Is it due to declining T levels?
They no longer have the strength to to against the grain, so they find approval and company by doing 'heroic stands' against Trump, and act like they are speaking out against Hitler in 1939. But it isnt really heroic at all because everyone is doing it. It is literally mainstream.

See: Schwarzenegger

>hes British, not American
*shock*

Attached: quintessential_children.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

>bong commie SJW moves to leafland and whines about burgers
I should care why?

He has dual American citizenship.

This old commie's son runs his social media accounts. I don't know why we're paying to keep him alive, and he should certainly keep his nose out of American politics, they seem to very sensitive about that kind of thing.

He's a still walking contradiction then.

In response to Villa's raid on Columbus, President Wilson sent 5,000 men of the U.S. Army under the command of General Frederick Funston who oversaw John Pershing as he pursued Villa through Mexico. Employing aircraft and trucks for the first time in U.S. Army history

where was this old man at, or his family? oh that's right he's british, they weren't here

He is senile