American brewer gets deported for working too hard, government run post service loses his passport

Peter Lincoln, an American brewer and entrepreneur has lived in Sweden for 9 years. Now he is being deported after three attempted appeals. The reason is that for some time he took out too low a salary, instead reinvesting in his business to keep it afloat.

Mr Lincoln had booked a flight back to the US Monday, where he intended to work remotely and attempt to get a new Swedish visa. Unfortunately, the Swedish government run postal service PostNord lost his passport, despite it being sent by priority registered mail, causing Mr Lincoln to miss his flight back.

beernews.se/articles/utvisas-trots-att-han-ager-svenskt-bryggeri/

fplus.se/postnord-bekraftar-vi-slarvade-bort-utvisade-peters-pass/a/0EdW9A?fbclid=IwAR0njhQjUQdkouFC-fhsWEFG7aByMJyHugHUPVgxNFfG18XTL-3WFbO39lw

Attached: lincoln-800x528.jpg (800x528, 107K)

>he took out too low a salary, instead reinvesting in his business to keep it afloat.
so do you have some weird union esque law there that stops people doing this?
how would that even work?
its his business, couldn't he :
-take out the legal salary
-put 'his own' money into his business?

Sweden YES!

Based, they can take his apartment and fit 100 welfare-dependent Somalis in it

why do euro peons keep fleeing europe to come to Mexico America?

do you guys not realize demographics are even worse here?

What do you mean?

Read the OP again.

It's a burger getting deported.

They would rather businesses fail than a union rule be broken with zero exception allowed.

Thats a good thing.

Races to the bottom are good for no one.

Walmart should suffer the same fate

>why do euro peons keep fleeing europe to come to Mexico America?
the corporations in their nation can't compete with the multinationals so they have to leave to use their skills because nobody there has any use for those skills

it's rather common for small business owners here to report a minimum wage salary for themselves and their working family members to avoid having to pay social security and income tax on their profits
while not illegal in itself it's pretty scummy

The reason is because he wasn't paying enough income tax dumbasses. If you 'reinvest' in your own business it's effectively getting tax relief on your salary because your spending it on yourself.

>Sweden NO!
Sweden is finally getting rid of all the subhuman invaders

Hey guess what. It's not just small businesses. All businesses do that. It's called not being stupid.

> Be business owner
> Pay other employees a fair living wage
> Take personal losses to reinvest in business in order to grow it
Are you dense?

A C C E L E R A T E

it's called tax evasion
i honestly wouldn't mind all that much if some boomer cunts didn't do this and THEN complain their pension is too low

>spending it on yourself
britain was a mistake. should've nuke you guys instead of the japs. reinvesting in your business isn't the same as buying shit for yourself.

Then fix the tax codes. It's not evasion to make one of the most obvious plays ever that the law allows.

These are the same people who take the standard deduction and think those using the full tax code to reduce liability are doing something criminal.

thats pretty shitty of u eurofags. Investments not taxed here. You commies know that the other buisnesses who sold you the equipment you invested in paid taxes and employed people too right?

>while not illegal in itself it's pretty scummy
Do you know what more scummy you commie cunt? That's right, state seeking ways to fuck up small entrepreneurs, and I hadnt even mentioned so-called "taxation".

I usually wind up taking the standard deduction just because it doesn't really materially make a difference to my lifestyle to invest the time and money of trying to make up all kinds of other deductions. But then again my life isn't all that complicated.

Possibly the thing I like most about the new tax system, not that I think it's anywhere near as good as it's touted to be, is that they substantively raised the bar for what it's worth to play all the games compared to just taking the standard deduction. Fuck giving a tribe of rabbis a free living because a bunch of rabbis made the tax code so complicated you need to pay rabbis to figure out how you can pay less.

>Scummy to avoid paying income tax on non income
Shut the fuck up

There's a whole entire section of our law that allows corporations to not even pay any taxes at all so that they get a competetive advantage against all other corporations. The rules are that you have to be part of the kosher club so that they can just say you're doing some king of "public good."

It's TOTALLY not communism.

I mean really its just pure stupidity...
Why get him deported when all he’s doing is working for his and other bussines?

Its being smart, when they tax you how they tax people here 48% from any fucking sale it is ok to avoid this stupid shit.

>48% sales tax
wtf polen explain this shit it's not possible to exist if you only get to keep half of the what you sell something for or the buyer has to pay double.

>to avoid having to pay social security and income tax on their profits
>income tax on their profits
You're fucking retarded.

>it's called tax evasion to not pay income tax on money you're not receiving

Attached: 1538517464614.png (558x614, 32K)