JUST

JUST

Attached: 300px-MisterMetokurProfile.jpg (623x382, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Ba9_jaN7EA
pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=98518817
youtube.com/watch?v=m3UPMIiohgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source?

infinity

>meme flat
Attempts to dox but too gutless to even show own flag on an user posting site.
FFS.
You know what I typed in Options, don't you.

hot

Doesnt match his voice at all. Christ.

youtu.be/5Ba9_jaN7EA

Attached: 79C995EF-446D-4F8F-B3BA-4FE97EEBC359.gif (444x444, 44K)

not jewish enough to be metokur

The best thing he ever did was fuck over Kero the Fox and expose those filthy furry cunts.

Jim is Bill Burr?

Did you just pull that image out of your ass or something? Nothing about it on Kiwi Farms or Twitter.

Is it true that hes daddy is a rich man? That would explain his outrage over cheap suits.

>user posting site and hiding behind meme flag.
Fuck off.

That guy there looks around 40. I would never take Metokur is one much older than 35

This thread is the world exclusive premier. In case you doubt it just look how closely his face shape matches his avatar.

> Aus proxy faggot telling others to not meme flag.

OiKay mate!

That's not Jim, you dumb faggot. Pic related is Jim.

Attached: 1537041661179.png (360x475, 309K)

Fuck off cunt.
True blue here.
Must be awful to be ashamed of where you live.

Attached: 1513674061464.jpg (537x800, 75K)

Isn't that Christian Potenza?

So metakur is an aussie looking potato nigger with cancer?
i doubt that

Attached: 1.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

*pompous laughter while staring into camera*

sauce

What is with the shilling over the skeptics on this site. I swear I've never seen so much.Sargon looked like a retard in that suite when he sat in a room doing nothing productive

God I wish that was me

Underrated

>Implying
Nah nigger, THIS is Jim.

Attached: Sásta raibh mé in ann cabhrú.jpg (800x1200, 81K)

Why are you white knighting for a 40 something memer

I have never seen someone get so angry over meme flags. I'll use the gayest meme flag just to spite you.

You fucking idiot, the avatar is scout from tf2.

His avatar is a TF2 character you fucking idiot

>Oldfag here.
This is nearly as good as what everyone tried to do in the 70's to find out who Kiss were.
All these twats are doing is enhancing the value of his product.

you're all retarded. this is what "jim" really looks like

Attached: 1494492412587.jpg (640x640, 85K)

No one takes meme flags seriously.
Stop thinking you're important.
You're NOT.

WHICH JIM IS THE JIM

>just
He looks better than you.

Wait, who is trying to dox Jim and why?

He looked like a retard alright, but that had nothing to do with his suit. I mean you gotta be a spoiled little trustfund baby to go that low, or not what do I know, I don't take advice for someone who will "roll in shit" to make others look bad.

Jim isn't Italian, he's Irish.

this the real jim, he billionaire. skeptics cant handle the success - he will shot them

>pic attached of jim
Time travel is REAL.

Attached: 1533978412266.png (695x432, 342K)

you've never heard of the black irish?

Good posts, I like em

Hes pissed off too many people and got too big for his britches. This is the same thing that happened to TRS nearly 2 years ago

The man you posted doesn't have red hair, he's an Italian (probably Piedmontese), not an Irishman.

Lmao

From what I've seen, he's only pissed off sodomites and kekistanis (redundant). So it makes you think of who's behind these threads or smears against Sargon. Pro-Tip: it's sodomites and kekistanis.

>looks like a reasonably decent looking guy in his 30s
As someone else said, probably looks better than what you will.

Someone found Jim's dad on Facebook last night and there's a pic of him and Jim at a family gathering.

sorry fags, Jim is just KStew with a voice changer.

This is now a KStew thread.

Attached: 86346957_cc-kristen-stewart-337.jpg (2235x3360, 2.44M)

Nah m8, the catholics stuck together in the new world. His grandma probably got Pasta'd and it's the microchimerism coming through.

FUCK off you nigger drama whores. Stop spamming these threads
MOOOODS

If you don't know who Jim is, how do you know his dad?

Its no doubt its a hired hit

/thread

THIS IS JIM

Leaked by one of his ex-friends.

Attached: IMG_161093143.jpg (1079x1079, 88K)

Are you autistic? You can almost hear the smarmyness through the picture.

Looks to much like a Finn for him to be Jim!

This time Hitler won't be a manlet.

Jim's dox was floating out there earlier

You don't know Jim got doxed last week?

You have posted this same link in every Jim thread on every board I've seen so far, you are obviously doing damage control if you're feverishly searching every thread out to post in it.

Doubt it.

would let groom me/10

I AM UNIRONICALLY JIM

Attached: spartacus.jpg (480x270, 34K)

>two half-Germans look similar
stop the press

>posts in only two threads
>damage control
Lel

Attached: 5033B512-9325-455A-94F5-B5F51B2B6463.png (646x624, 248K)

He cute.

Attached: 1528363605145.png (1000x1000, 77K)

There's a few hints dropped that he's pushing 40. Seems about right to me given his nostalgia for the old internet. I'm 35 so that's about my era too.

You've been lurking the thread for at least thirty minutes and replied almost instantly the moment a detractor appeared. That's damage control.

Teenagers are too transparent.

It´s not him.
This retard got his webcam hacked while beeing a newfag and clicking a link some years ago. His nose looks different.

Attached: b049c15aa1b530c423b70708b59978c341aa0263.jpg (180x179, 3K)

Its true though, why do you think the sweat squad is in full damage control mode?

Lol that fake one that was some filthy rich guy? you people are literally retarded.

So it's true that mekotur is in his 40s and is a pedo creep.

It was, and from what I've seen, I'd say it's legit

stop baiting you jim-dicksucker, it´s pathetic

There's no way he's that baby face. If he looks like the pic in the OP I wouldn't honestly be disappointed.

What is this faggotry?

Attached: Screenshot_165.png (522x352, 131K)

you're a retard who makes shit up. I remember him posting this himself he put all these filters over it to be a smart ass.

>still gets more live viewers than faggot neckbeard sergun

I doupt it, there is a video on the METOKUR troll channel with his full "dox" name as the title where he immitates some dude talking about a footfetish.

that pic is years old.

but last time he was some investor those autists over at Kiwifarms told me so.

Attached: boomer30.jpg (470x470, 59K)

This was 2008 (10 years ago)

Did you hear how people found it? And Jim practically admitted it's him in one of his streams. Obviously he's not the old boomer, he just shares the same name

He's kinda hot

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=98518817
>Non-smoker
>UK
>5'8
Skeptics are not sending their best.

They seem to be gaslight threads to make people attack skeptics by OP pretending to be a retard.

homeless Sting?

No wait: JEWISH homeless Sting

Attached: Common Merchant.jpg (225x225, 10K)

this is Jim

Attached: 1537067435137.jpg (1280x853, 257K)

If that's Jim I honestly don't even care nothing is wrong with him. He's just a 30 something year old dude doing his thing. The streams are fucking killing me though he needs to go back to releasing videos with compact tight content, and not a 3 hour shitshow chat cancer stream. I get he's flexing on SARGOY, and is letting him weep over the numbers he's pulling in
>20,000 viewers wasn't even on stream for a good 20 minutes
If that's not a fuck you, and a half to Sargoy's infatuation with YT political streams, and utilizing them to gas light the youth to do internet share-blue tier labor for him. The streams though just straight piss me off when Jim brings in only a couple of thousand rather than a couple hundred thousand to witness something disgusting, and real in our society like the furfaggot saga. Videos>Streams.

They are talking about a different guy with the same name.
It´s stil not him if you ask me, if it is Metokur is an absolute retard since he used his fell real name in one of his old videos as a title

>smears against Sargon

>Its no doubt its a hired hit

Attached: MIGAsoy.png (1200x884, 383K)

OK I was never going to release this because I like Jim a lot. We go way back online. I used to skype with him, and so I know exactly who he is. To cut through all the confusion and just end this once and for all. Here is Jim.

pic related.

Attached: Jim.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

Is that the average Australian abo female?

>I can't understand sarcasm.
literal autist retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=m3UPMIiohgU

what happened sunday btw did jim destroy sargon like he promised he would?

E-celeb meme flag faggotry

Nope, this was released by a guy fucking with him during a stream about some gay videogame convention where his retarded fans shilled his stream on /v/ wich is what probably triggered this attack since it was annoying as shit

I imagine him as some fat neetbux diabetic who rents a small apartment/house with his fat girlfriend in some shitty midwestern small town.

You do understand the phrasing that was used implies he's willing to roll in the shit, not that he already was? Implying the other party is already doing a bangup job covering themselves in shit and attempting to drag others in with them(See: Kraut, Tonka, furries-in-general, ect.) with the hope the other party wont try to associate with them and their ways by engaging them.