God doesnt build in straight lines

google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/nasa-spots-bizarrely-rectangular-iceberg-in-antarctica/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-24-07-32-10.png (720x1280, 390K)

Really?

Attached: F337B36E-07A6-46BF-9234-BD6140E4B784.jpg (699x643, 91K)

done in one.

Simulation glitch

Attached: Elon Musk smoking weed.png (576x543, 572K)

Yes really
That is eons of pressure making that happen. Ice doesnt work that way

show the other end

That's a fake picture.

ice literally works the same way, it is a crystal just like the material in that image

Attached: image.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

>Ice doesnt work that way

Attached: flocon-neige.jpg (640x360, 35K)

Ice is not underground under miles of pressure and mountains and stone and all those wonderful things Nothing as big as this has ever been seen before
A snow flake is not a gigantic monolith of ice. You guys are something else. And of course this monolith is in antarctica

Attached: tenor.gif (360x360, 3.09M)

>Ice is not underground under miles of pressure

It is in the arctic.

Hey Look! straight lines!

Explain these lines then Goldstein

Yeah, this is some kind of fuckery.

Microwave laser satelite to speed up sea level rise and reduce global warming temorarily

Go back, boomer.

Im 23

What's the Giant's Causeway, then?

Been nice knowing you user. The black vans should be visiting you shortly

Probably some ancient alien shit. Again though we're talking about ice, not flowing magma

when you deal with chance...
some things are bound to turn up like this

>Probably some ancient alien shit.
OP, you are one small step away from throwing your own turds at the moon and rubbing gravel in your hair.
KYS, downie bastard

Attached: amethyst.jpg (450x600, 36K)

yes that might be so but the way water molecules form and settle are what makes it so? What are you debating here? Are you implying nature can't form complex or simple geometric forms that utilize right angles and etc? Because it's very clear that this phenomenon appears in a multitude of natural things with the examples given above.

I could literally go crystallize some salt crystals right now that are perfect cubes, using just hot water and salt on my stovetop. you are a fucking idiot

Because thats how they naturally are. Gigantic sheets of frozen water dont act this way
Thats exactly it, a phenomenon
Im not debating for, or against anything. The subject name of the thread is from Prometheus. This should blow your mind

No u?

So your basing your entire argument on a quote from a movie? lmao.

tabular iceberg, piece of the sheet broke off just at the right angle, thats all.

it happens, just they shot it from just the right angle to make it look more stark, here it is in full.

Attached: 181023-icebridge-ac-413p_f1123053945abfbfeb67d28f214e6500.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 97K)

and another.

Attached: tab2.jpg (578x386, 19K)

>(((ice)))

Attached: 228D09F2-A75E-49D4-A624-D856F6BF003F.jpg (632x328, 64K)

Not a whole lot less weird

lmfao

EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!

Attached: 4d746dcf23c9b04e7b3aae2b32922d36cebfbeaa_hq.gif (300x225, 717K)

nature is weird

Attached: planthopper.jpg (640x463, 129K)

and another

Attached: DXH_ijKW4AA5pEW.jpg (1200x713, 124K)

Attached: arnold.jpg (575x305, 32K)

Attached: DpMRdKBXoAIvxLx.jpg (725x640, 119K)

Fiber-optic crab birds are not weird at all.

Das rite earth is flat and that's the ice wall . B.o.B was right

Attached: 1488.png (1200x828, 1.24M)

Attached: tabular iceberg antarctica.jpg (674x874, 301K)

>ice doesnt do that
Retard

Attached: Ice_cubes_openphoto.jpg (900x600, 100K)

>this is natural

Attached: download.jpg (500x745, 124K)

Nazi base deep under the ice. As the ice moves and melts and refreezes it will reveal the shape of what is underneath. Just like an object under the snow, you can see it's shape.

>ice(((bergs)))
Who could be behind that I wonder?

>God doesnt build in straight lines.
Nice slogan for a gay.

That proves global warming isn't real!!!
Lefties BTFO once again

If you've ever been in an airplane landforms on the surface of the earth looks perfectly "shaped". Up close it probably doesn't look as perfect.

>plastic cubes are fake ice
>would have been produced in mold or carved even if real
>proves naturally occurring ice shelves can be rectilinear

still a boomer

What if there are lots of icebergs and some of them happen to be sort-of rectangular

(((iceberg)))

minerals really freak me out. they’re like living rocks evolved into weird forms

came here to say that. plus what is mica? what is slate?

You are retarded, you know that right?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Whats that pokemon

Aliens, obviously they want us to believe the earth is flat so that they can invade us unknowingly

Lel

Moar

Attached: 1452060929896.png (1164x1052, 610K)

Nature is way fucking cooler than jews.

I went to a mineral show recently and bought some bismuth. Then I get home and read the little paper and it turns out that it's grown in a lab. Doesn't come like that naturally
>triggered

Does anyone know how to archive a article link? I always get yelled at for not doing it myself but I don't know how.

You submit it to the library and they send you a link

Say it with me:
ANTARCTIC SPACE NAZIS.

here you go, my personal bismuth

Attached: bismut.jpg (2048x1536, 3.01M)

Jesus fuck thank you. Thread over kids back to work

Lemme ask you this retard:
Is a birds nest natural? Of course it is, so why is an ice sculpture unnatural? A bird makes a nest out of existing material and a person makes an ice sculpture out of existing ice. Where is the unnatural influence here? Did a demon sculpt that ice or god or an alien?