ALLAU ACKBAR!

>no thots
>no Jews
>no usury
>no neocons
>no feminism

Is Jow Forums Muslim? I think so.

Attached: muslim groyper.jpg (225x225, 9K)

we don't fuck goat you sick fuck

It's not but it should be

Attached: 908080.jpg (640x640, 209K)

>no christianity
Fuck off, Achmed

Attached: 1536117614145.jpg (760x823, 85K)

نور ایزدی همیشه رهنمای ماست
!ستایش به اهورا مزدا و پیامبرش زرتشت
!وپ یس آ فگت

Sorry, I don' speak Pajeet. Why don't you speak an Anglo lingo like everyone else?

Fuck off majoosi

العق قضيبي يا مخنث!

حليب شاهي شده است.

it's fun, I do it only in Muslim threads though
سوک آ دیک

Sorry, I don't speak French

>no thots
are you sure kiddo?

Attached: 1539761429844.jpg (1242x1348, 646K)

fine, if you want it in english:
Light of Izadi will guide us forever
Praise be to Ahura Mazda and his prophet Zoroaster!
Op is a faggot
I could try writing French in the script, but it has sounds that can't be really transliterated into the script, like ñ

Stoning doesn't apply to females, it applies to adulters regardless of gender.
Anyone who cheat on his wife/ her husband is going to get stoned.

Sharia is a good method to stop cuckining!!
Like your mom for example, she has a boyfriend and your father doesn't give a fuck. Why?! Because he's a cuck!!

Well that depends.

Is Islam racists?

Because ISIS, the purest of worshippers claimed not to be racist

Pork is delicious, faggot.

No but you have to pray 5 times a day with your faces and nose a few inches away from some smelly shitskin's ass and feet which is disgusting and gay.

>goatfucker cunt mutilators try to recruit you
Just give up...
Nobody is going to blow themselves and their children up for some egotistical pedophile.
Unless they are lefties.

Yeah but Jow Forums is against homosexuality and bachi bazzis are a thing so...

>The Purest of Worshippers
Lmfao, they're nothing more than inbred mentally ill Khawarijite Nigga faces.

They rape citizen women and fuck animals, do you think they're pure?! lol.

ISIS is created by MOSSAD confirmed, wake up. Don't be such a silly good goy!!

name 1 thing they did that wasn't done/allowed/encouraged by Mohamed himself, because they only follow what was written in the books, such as Mohamed being the perfect pattern/conduct of Human behaviour

*being perfect, as an example of who to follow in their own behaviour/who to imitate

>Is Jow Forums Muslim? I think so.

oh, user thinking is haram in islam, you should go to the line and wait patiently to be stoned to death

Islam is against faggots too, don't you see we throw them off buildings everytime?!

Yeah, I know there's some Muslim faggots. But not because a Muslim does something it means it's permitted, those faggots are nothing more than sinners!!

Wow and you still stone women weekly; what does that say about how "pure" your haji sluts are when the punishment for side dick is literally getting crushed with rocks, and they STILL do it. Boy I'm that Zogbot your imam warned you about; I pissed in gaterade bottles I handed to your children on patrols, I shot 5 people (3 of which were a woman and her kids) in Afghanistan, I ate pork ribs and drank beer outside of that big fucking Mosque in Bahrain, I married an Ashkenazi Jew and I fucked a married Muslim chick here at home recently. Bitch I am Iblis, and you are in MY HOUSE

Attached: IMG_9577.jpg (500x500, 84K)

-Genocided a Sunni tribe
-Takfir
-Destroyed churches
-Killed christians for being christians
-Engaged in sodomy
And probably some more...

How in the fuck delusional are you? It's literally a part of Pashtun/ Pakistani culture...why do you think the Hazarah never had a problem with the Taliban? Because they don't put up with that nigger tier shit, but the Talibs, the Wahabists, all do that battyboi shit

>genocided a Sunni tribe
Ali and Aisha even sent armies against each other a few years after Muhammad's death, resulting in the deaths of 10,000 Muslims, including 600 personally ordered put to death at the grand mosque in Basra by the "Mother of the Believers."

While it may be safe to say that a true Muslim would not intentionally kill another true Muslim (4:92-93), the Quran places no such value on the life of a Muslim who is not true. Consider verse 9:73:
Strive hard against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be harsh against them, their abode is Hell.
The Arabic for “strive hard” uses the same root as Jihad - and the context in this sura is holy war (see v. 86 and 91). Thus, there are two distinct classes of people that a true Muslim is to target with “harshness”: disbelievers and hypocrites.

A “disbeliever” obviously refers to a non-Muslim, so a "hypocrite" must be a Muslim of some sort. In fact, hypocrites are those who say they believe, but do not act as they should. In other words, they are "Muslims", but not true Muslims. They will go to hell just as unbelievers do, and so, according to the verse, their lives matter for naught.

The same sura says that a hypocrite can be recognized not just by lack of piety (reluctance to follow Sharia), but by fear of death (9:56), reluctance to fight (9:44-45) and even friendliness toward non-believers (9:67). A true Muslim would thus be a pious person who relishes martyrdom, is eager to fight, and shuns non-believers
Even the Quranic passage that warns against killing "believers" (4:88-94) is more complicated than it first appears. It never says that a true Muslim is incapable of killing another Muslim, just that it should not be done. In fact, it makes exceptions for the unintentional killing of "believers" in war and mandates the killing of "hypocrites."
cont

lol, the typical ex-muslim who thinks he's a big deal because he left Islam lmfao.

I invite you for an awesome Parachuteless Skydiving Party for Faggots, it's free don't miss the offer >:D

So much edge
>careful not to cut yourself

Islam could be a pretty based religion with some modifications and/or better explanation of why they do some of the things that they do - media does a good job of completely dismantling it as viable and dismissing it as savagery

I’m christian myself, but in the past year i gained an understanding of where theyre coming from

Verse 17:33 says, "Do not kill anyone which Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause". The greatest cause of all is that Islam be superior (9:33), which is exactly what Islamic terrorists say is their goal. Thus believing Muslims are allowed to be collateral damage in the war on unbelievers.

Muslim antagonists faced each other quite frequently in the early days of Islam (and since), with each declaring the other to be takfir or apostate. Several bloody wars were fought by Muhammad's Companions against Muslim tribes who wanted out and even between the Companions themselves. This is how the Sunni-Shia schism began. It exists to this day and accounts for the majority of violence in the Islamic world, either directly or indirectly.

If Muhammad's own friends and family killed fellow Muslims – not to mention each other – then what basis is there for stating that a true Muslim could never do the same? None, of course. It is just a word game that apologists play to fool others into thinking that Islam has nothing to do with Islamic terror. In fact, Muhammad told believers that they would receive a heavenly reward for killing Muslims who say they believe but do not put their religion into practice (Sahih Bukhari 66:82).

Verse 5:44 of the Quran says that "Whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers." This means that anything less than a theocracy is not a government run by true Muslims - nor one that a true Muslim would support. (See also 58:22, a true believer would never even befriend those who stand in the way of theocracy).
cont

>They will go to hell just as unbelievers do, and so, according to the verse, their lives matter for naught.

Ah, I love it when mahometans show their true colors and reveal they could kill any kuffar without remorse. That fucking deathcult is so grotesque.

Why do you say he's a murtad lol

Larper or Persian/Parsi?

So you believe in those fairytales invented by (((Shia))), their leader was a Jew and (((Abdullah Inn Salam))) wasn't his real name. I forgot what his real name was, it was something in Shalominati language!!

(((Shiism))) was Invented to cause division between Muslims!!

>meme parentheses detected
>404 no argument or source found

>leaders of Shias was a Jew
You're calling Ali, right hand of Mohamed a Jew?

>Ali and Aisha even sent armies against each other a few years after Muhammad's death
And?
How does that justifies the fact that a khawarij organisation pretending to be a khilafat (but call itself a dawlat) forming without the consensus of a shura kills a fellow Sunni tribe standing up to them? Lol you're reaching

after all, Shia is a shortened word from the Party of Ali

Haha, I love it when it's easy to recognize a newfag who never heard about trolls and role-players lol.

You just believe it because you want to!!

We should

You're reaching really, and just paraphrasing with a lot of Islamic historical parallels to try to show how muh educated you are don't work in your favor. Most of the Sunni-Shia schism intensified when the Khawarij (non-sunnis and non-shias) caused mess between the two

After all, the sect is still created by a Kike!!

I'm not into inbreeding or goat fucking so hard pass on Islam for me.

prove it then, rebuttals without proof are worthless

>Muslims
that's where your argument falls apart

>no fun

>Have to pray 5 times a day
Fuck that, maybe 2 times a day would be enough but 5 times, nigga please

Ali didn't create the whole thing, the founder of Shiism was (((Abdullah Inn Salaam)))

who's asking?

Someone who likes Zoroastrianism.

I dabbled in it, partly due to me learning Parsi(language) and was interested in it, due to its similar theology to Christianity. Though I am not Persian, but I know a guy who became Zoroastrian after he fled Iran due to half of his family being killed SAVAMA(today's VAJA)

We don't either, faggot

Unless pol would marry this then no

Attached: isaiah.jpg (272x185, 4K)

Attached: cat.jpg (194x259, 11K)

I hear of a lot of Zoroastrians who were born outside of it, but I don't know of how they convert considering all the Zoroastrians I've encountered are Parsi who don't like the idea of converts.

only indian ones don't accept conversion

What that mouf do?

Yeah, that's true -- but in my country they're the overwhelming majority I believe. It'll be good when the converts start rocking up numbers.

>no jews
Why you always lying?
Nigga.
Why you lying?
Why you lying bruh?

There are more Muslims and kikes than ever before.
You aren't anti kike at all.

Attached: 1540373254240.jpg (325x681, 29K)

8/8 b8

Well done user.

No need to convert. All based principles of islam are there in every religion including Christianity. All we need is people with balls to enforce the fuck out of them. All that's required is spine. Not conversion.