Switzerland: Self determination?

ITT we discuss Switzerland's self determination initiative. It is the last stand against the total takeover of our beloved nation by international institutions such as the UN or the EU. What makes it worse: The Swiss are currently being burried under a shitton of anti-independence-propaganda AND WE ARE LOSING.

QRD
In about a month we have a very important vote (Selbstbestimmungsinitiative) in Switzerland. Essentially it boils down to being able to put our constitution before international mandates etc which let's us say no to unconstitutional rules by the EU, UN and co.. Which is a reasonable thing. The left over here has their propaganda going real hard, accusing Trump to be like Erdogan and Putin "violators of human rights" Out of all the big parties only our nationalist one is for it. This is our last resort for independence, after that our traitorous politicians are free to do whatever they want. Can we get the meme-warfare going? It's always a good exercise and in this case it's pretty important.

Original Thread

Attached: all-or-nothing.png (1301x639, 466K)

Oh great the cowfarming flaghumpers are trying to ruin our traderelations again

how do i get a qt swiss gf so i can be a swiss citizen

>666
Soros shill confirmed

Attached: sp-plakat-js-zur-sbi.png (600x412, 99K)

Have money
Be attractive

you sound like a bona fide kike

Yesterday I browsed twatter for the relevant hashtags (#SBI, #SBIja, #SBInein and so on). And I realized that a large junk of the anti-freedom propaganda originates from the following institutional sources:

@nomesnebs (Euopäische Bewegung Schweiz; euro shills)
@sbinein (Committee against sbi)
@Amnesty_Schweiz (Yes, those people)
@operationlibero (Globalist cucks; "weltoffene Schweiz", ties to Soros)
@SchutzfaktorM (Cucks that shill a trojan horse)
@humanrightsCH (Pro migrant and so on)
@solidarsuisse (Another leftist pro refugee organisation)
@projuventute ("Pro youth", leftist organisation)
@miniSchwiz (Yet another muh human rights organisation)
@publiceye_ch (Leftist, former anti-globalist)
@PublicEyeSuisse (As above, french handle)

Also, here's some fresh OC for you fondue faggots.

Attached: internationales-recht.png (1280x800, 665K)

don't worry. the world's billionaires who shelter their money in your country won't allow any takeover by international institution

>accusing Trump to be like Erdogan and Putin "violators of human rights
erdogan is the only one there who doesn't violate human rights

Thats over obama killed the banking secret.
They are all parking it in hong kong now

Rather be a rich kike than a poor swiss

Attached: 2ABA9073-61B7-4270-B4CB-09AD1B4AA215.jpg (1242x1274, 627K)

I don't like Erdogan but I agree. This billboard is a scandal.

Attached: 1540279639014.jpg (600x412, 31K)

>It is the last stand
Swiss idiots will vote no anyways, because muuh shekkels. And even if we should vote yes, big if true, nothing will change anyways, because muuuuh shekels.

Attached: 76354CH234563.png (712x712, 49K)

It's extremely unlikely it will pass. The Left (aka the media, all political parties except for the SVP and dozens of lobbies and NGOs are shilling hard against it). It will be an unprecedented miracle if it passes. Even if it does the Parliament could start some funny business like they did after the vote on illegals.

>666
I can smell a rat without those satanic digits.

Attached: Swiss posters.jpg (1468x1328, 228K)

Saw this as I was walking into Kreuzlingen. Made me chuckle. These fucking people live in their own little reality, they'll use any sort of mental gymnastics to justify their bloody worldview. Scream for womens right and refuse to ban burqas and such.

I bloody doubt that there is any point to discuss anything with these people. Violence is what I see on the horizon.

Attached: 1535425402776.png (1468x1000, 1.22M)

>It will be an unprecedented miracle if it passes.
It's not that important anyways. It would be way more meaningful to directly withdraw from all those fancy gay little international clubs, like the UN, EMRK, and similar bullshit.
More true neutrality, less idiotic (((humanitarian missions))). It gotta stop. And we gotta call it directly, and not do it indirectly wischiwaschi like usual.

Attached: 1460216240732.png (220x200, 9K)

Imagine if you made a contract with a willing party. That party then decides to declare the contract was null and void on his own.
Would you make a contract with him again?

Renegotiating, or outright cancelling running contracts is business as usual, for whatever reason. What's your fucking point, faggot?

Call me delusional but I simply don't believe that there's nothing that can be done. We have four weeks left, official campaigning has just started.
ARE WE REALLY GOING DOWN WITHOUT A SOUND?

Attached: File 31-10-16 16 03 16.png (700x800, 33K)

You're describing what lots of countries do all the time. It's called Realpolitik. Just because we have rules in place doesn't mean they cannot sometimes be broken. In fact, all the powerful countries who bully everyone else break these rules ALL THE TIME.
Do you understand the concept of sovereignty, you nigger-IQ NPC?
Go read up on it.
Then don't come back and go to plebbit where you belong.

Go easy on him. He's probably a NZZ reader, and thinks that he's oh so well informed.

>renogatating with the EU

Hope you like burocracy

My point is that the EU is a steaming pile of garbage that controls trade in the entire EU.
They wont play along with this. And if I get to choose between partiotist posturing and money, I wont think long

Not as bad as a Le Temps reader.

Maybe in your shithole but the swiss have a reputation of taking our comittments seriously

>but muh shekkels
eat dick, faggot

Attached: 5731_0.jpg (800x800, 252K)

The N°1 commitment of the Swiss Government is to the Swiss people. Anything else is treason, pure and simple.

The dissapointing thing is that, as was shown when a succesful rederendum on EU immigrant quotas turned into "zero quotas but we'll offer jobs to Swiss people first probably", the federal government will simply ignore democratic mandates when its something the EU won't like, or water it down until its meaningless.

>who cares about money
>Alban detected

Where do you think your benefits come from?

Attached: 6EE46E6D-804C-44B1-AFFD-C648C469C3C1.jpg (400x270, 52K)

Attached: 1452042479405.png (439x290, 141K)

The constitution is a commitment to voters. To make contracts with foreign entities that override or defy the constitution would be breaking a contract with the Swiss camtoms and citizens upon which the very sovereignty of the confederation is based.

Disgusting

He is right you know. You already lost your banking secret and the billions that came with it. Now if you lose your status as international institutions HQ and turn your back to EU, you can say goodbye to economic gains. Switzerland is not much without the big countries surrounding it.