Toyota Fortuner "made for men" ad

>be Toyota
>take a feminine looking family van
>claim that it's "for men"
>show lots of slow motion dust, men looking gritty and men stroking their hair, surely that will convince men
>give zero technical details, because surely men don't care about those
>show a dude with a "man" metal in his mouth to add some LGBT subversion
>have feminazis get offended over this ad and cash in on free publicity
>have men be so happy over butthurt feminazis that they will at least consider buying it
>congratulations, you successfully tricked men into buying a family friendly neat looking car that the wife will appreciate by pretending it's "manly"

youtube.com/watch?v=WBsRHd_b690

Is this a genius move, anons?

Attached: Toyota Fortuner - Made For Men #MFM.mp4_snapshot_00.49_[2018.10.24_14.35.11].png (1920x1080, 942K)

Fuck off

Attached: D19E667E-146A-4D61-80A3-0E072E919B6B-269-0000002F72E93C27.jpg (171x171, 8K)

Eat shit. 4 runners are badass and Toyota trucks are made in Texas. Unlike Ford, which is made in Mexshitco.

t. Tundra owner

>van

It's actually a Hilux without a bed, tough as shit cars.

Flag checks out

this right here. I moss my 01 Sequoia

>Fortuner
>made for men
>implying it's not made for women
It's so under powered, especially the diesel variants, I feel like falling asleep whenever I get to drive it.

No one would buy it except edgy/onions boys
Or people who don't care and just need big car

Attached: 1539768631510.png (1280x928, 438K)

>Be ad
>Show a series of shitskins, primates and Jews as 'Men'. Not one white man.
>Real men buy our shitty Bimbo Box, Gaijin

Fuck off Yitzhak.

>buying anything that isnt chevy
>for me
does it come ass plug storage?

i have a 2015 tacoma
best truck ive ever had. i havent found a place i couldn't go with it.

The 4runner is a damn good car, or at least the older models definitely were. We only buy American now, but I remember when I was like 4 years old we bought a new 4runner and it lasted until I was 20. In fact it never actually died while we owned it, my dad just gave it away to an old military buddy once I bought a new car. Insane though, the car lasted for ~2 decades.... I have a weird sense of nostalgia for the 4runner

Fuck yeah. This is what people do with the 80s 4runners btw. They can be easily turned into beasts.

Attached: 38780774001_large.jpg (1023x682, 92K)

>suv
>not a jeep grand cherokee
No absolutely no

Attached: d9d.png (500x533, 214K)

Just give me a small or mid size diesel truck. Fuck that's all I want. I hate Americas stupid ass diesel laws

Damn that's pretty fucking cool. And hearing that the cars are made in Texas makes me happy, i might just have to get a 4runner for my next car. I'm currently driving a VW (not the chick one) because I got an insane deal on it, but I miss having a bigger car w/ 4WD

Brah all jeeps drive like shit on the free way. My 16 Tundra exit cab was only 29k brand new and it drives like a Lexus car on the free way.

>turned in to beasts
>no dirt on the car
>barely any even on the tires
>pristine bumper
>zero rust
>retarded TRD rims which arent even beadlocks
That car has been driven exclusively on road by a poser or sunk a stupid amount of money on a car he will never use

Never heard of that model.. it says Egypt at end

>poser or sunk
poser who sunk

also it is missing a winch even though the bumper is designed to accept one. 100% poser

Imagine being that much of a retard that youd buy a brand new car or even worse finance it somehow.

YEAH BOI I LOVE WASTING MY MONEY.

Fucking morons.

Ads where tough-looking men put dick-shaped things in their mouths have always worked. Remember Marlboro.

I drive a 15 renegade stock model freeway all day. no issues except i had to replace the windshield when a truck threw a rock at it.

The sun hasn't set quite yet. Pic related another "manly" ad
>t. Used 4runner

Attached: memed1316.jpg (512x690, 31K)

i bet you love slurping your wifes bulls cum after he fucks her floppy cunt, dont ya nigel?

That's all fine and dandy
specs?

maybe you should learn to take better care of your car and stop driving it like a nigger

The men in that commercial look homo as fuck.

got a '16 4runner trail, it's pretty badass

The was coating is still on the tires letters, it's a fucking promo shot.

*wax coating

It's an ad for Egypt, user...

Oh, that clears up things
they recently started allowing women to drive, hence the ad target
lmao

>opening jars
>carrying UP TO FOUR bags at once
>having lunch delivered

There's serious memetic potential here at least lol

>buy old Ranger
>install Ford tractor engine
>45 mpg
>runs like supposed to
>tada.gif

Whatever dude, you get my point. I have a buddy that tears the fuck out of them mudding, but I ain't gonna post his pictures.

Tundras hold their value so well, it was less expensive to buy new because I get better rate.

The new ones are probably better. I've only driven 05 I think and it's a piece of shit on the freeway.
Plus that vertical windshield gets fucked so easy.

Accessorising is for women. Even if it's with a car. Only feminized men try to look good through anything other than their own will.

Based and Toyotapilled

It will certainly sell to homosexual males. Isn't that the intended market that they are targeting?

The 4Runner is one of the few SUVs that's still built on a full blown truck chassis, rather than some variation of a van chassis. It's not the ideal family vehicle you're making it out to be. They're rough and difficult to drive (relative to a succor mom SUV or van)

Attached: zIY4-cD1ChmWraru6xiKWHhGgg_KWEcavRhgtcAh_Q4.jpg (512x384, 39K)

Their ad department is filled with women, faggots, and jews. I wouldn't buy one of those just to punish them for this faggotry.

This.

Attached: image.jpg (1757x1720, 2.25M)