Why do South Africans never post DNA tests on pol?

Does anybody else find something off about this? Like they don’t post their results because they want to hide things about their ancestry?

Attached: F105A2A3-E44C-4179-9DFA-9CB31C8EDAC1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/1981/0305/030506.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lVIon9TWECA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jPM38SzxZj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why has the only South African who’s ever posted their results been a Cyprus immigrant? Are immigrants the only people in South Africa with decent DNA?

Answer my question, South Africans!

Come on! Quit being cowards!

Maybe because nobody wants to spend money on bullshit. I've never even heard of Americans or any other people posting their results here.

Americans post their results on here all the time. It’s only South Africans who refuse to do so.

And I had dinner with Mr. Krabs. Don't talk bullshit, I've seen maybe one or two 23 and me threads and it was always about the OP being concerned for being half a kike.

I’ve seen tons of America DNA tests and they’re almost always 100% white and Gentile.

Can you show what country you’re from in your next post? I have a sneaky suspicion that you live in a certain country that’s located south of Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namimbia.

Wow, aren't you a fucking genius huh? What made you think that, the fact that you asked why South Africans don't post DNA results on "pol". I see you're crippled with low IQ.

I see you didn’t post your geographic location like I asked you too. That pretty much confirms my suspicion that you’re a South African.

Anyway, what did your DNA results look like, bud? Did they look any better than the guy in Deconstructing Jaco?

If people on pol saw your DNA results, would they want you as a refugee?

I rarely see South Africans here.
There's not many white people really, like 4 million.

Yes goyim.
Send us your DNA

Why do jews make d and c threads?

I dont care what the results say.

Aww man, you're really retarded aren't you, Can't even read. Go back to ResetEra, stupid Kike.

South Africans have a presence on pol that’s extremely disproportionate to their actual population.

Racist nigger spotted

You go to the back in the bus, you one drop rule nigger.

Because that would be the race of you and your fellow “white” Saffers in the Jim Crow South.

Has South Africa Genealogy Had a Whitewashing?

google.com/amp/s/www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/1981/0305/030506.html

>giving your DNA to google

lol i was right. Fuck off retarded nigger.
They have a term for mixed SA people its called coloreds.

Fuck off. Saffers get a pass.

I've BTFO you in every SA thread you find yourself into, weasel. I know who you are, and I know what picture you're trying to paint. Go on, post your 4 links that you always do, and get your assblasted like always.

He spams the same 4 or 5 links in every thread about SA, mostly relying on the fact that people won't read what he posts.

Anyway, here are 2 “white”’ South Africans who posted their tests on YouTube. They’d both be niggers in the Jim Crow South.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lVIon9TWECA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jPM38SzxZj8

I smell schizoid anti-white nigger. Ive seen this before

Because only westerners are cucked and insecure enough to bother with such stupid shit. It doesn't matter who your ancient ancestors were. Live your own fucking life instead of trying to glorify some ideal of old.

See I told you.

I’m referring to the white people in South Africa. Not the Coloureds. South Africans like to pretend I’m getting the whites and Coloureds confused.

Read the 2 YouTube DNA tests I posted.

Even the “whites” in South Africa have garden variety non-white DNA like Khoisan, Indian, Malay and even Bantu.

The only difference between “whites” and Coloureds is the matter of degree they’re admixed.

all those tests were proven to be unreliable because companies were faking the results
People are fools to spend money on that shit.
One comoany said it put nigger % in every white persons ancestry to combat "racism" be ause it was a leftist shell org.

Coloreds is the term for mixed race in SA you,dumb dickhead.

No. You get your ass blasted in every thread. You never provide the slightest amount of evidence that a single pure white person exists in South Africa. And that’s because there is no evidence for a pure white person in South Africa.

The only reason people don’t believe what I say is because they wish that Saffers were pure whites. Pol wishes that Saffers were pure whites.

No they didn’t, stop spreading disinformation. One technician said in an anonymous interview she ONCE reported

The whites are mixed too. Just less than the Coloureds. Click on the YouTube videos I just posted.

None of your data supports that. And nobody says that all people who look moderately white in any location are actually white. Posting 2 cases of people having some nigger dna doesn't equate to the whole population having it. I can find a shit ton of American profiles who have nigger and Jew in the them, but I won't play your game. Enjoy your day, D&C shill.

Bluepilped desu. The kind of mentality that leads to replacement and diversity. "Westerners" said the same bullshit you did not to long ago with the whole muh individualism.

Also OP is an obsessed freak, kys

Saffer DNA is more like 2 or 3% African. It also is part Indian and part Malay. Basically with zero exceptions.

It is beyond the statistical noise level.