Italy on the verge of imminent bankruptcy

ITALY is on the verge of a disastrous debt crisis far worse than the one which devastated Greece, a think tank has warned, a threat which could send catastrophic shockwaves across the whole of the eurozone... if not the globe.

Attached: 31295F66-67CF-4970-B8C1-3D5A065F3E40.jpg (1291x1291, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gNNT7
archive.is/9UCd9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A single currency was such a fucking stupid idea. I have no idea what in the fuck anyone was thinking.

Italy has half Germany’s GDP... but more debt. Think about that madness! It’s like some guy makes a solid 120k and has a 300k mortgage on his family home...paying record low 1% interest and some other dude makes 50k and has a 600k mortgage on a shaky house paying 4% interest...

Attached: 8ADCA16E-99B0-48AA-BE3F-0A5508860CF0.jpg (590x315, 38K)

What’s Bretton Woods and the gold standard. The Euro is just a European Bretton Woods system of locked in exchange rates.

>A (((Think Tank))) has warned
10/10 for originality

No it is not. Loosely tied exchange rates is not the same as having a single currency across multiple different economies. The problem with the euro is monetary policy cannot be carried out on an individual basis. Germany was doing really well but grease was not so when grease needed lower rates and expansionary policy Germany did not do shit. Then Germany lent Greece capital during the crisis they themselves deepened severely and made money off Greek interest payments. They will probably do the same thing now with Italy.

I'd guess that I'm talking for all of my countrymen when I say: Fuck off Krautcuck. We'd rather be bankrupt and Italian, than affluent and absolutely culturally destroyed as you are.

Explain your debt level and the spread spike?

Attached: 34BD1873-F8F6-47A5-9B0D-C15790160CEF.jpg (1348x809, 222K)

Can I emigrate to Sweden if we turn into a third world country?

>third world country
too late

>IMMINENT
>Jul 4
Uh.. sure

Can we switch place?

International kikery

>can I emigrate to a future third world country if we turn into a third world country

the day we accept the euro is the day I shoot some politicians

did someone say 4 July

God I hope this happens

That’s the article’s date

What Mario, you wouldn't like to pay the worlds highest taxes and share spaces with rapey foreigners and brainwashed liberals? Imagine Mah Shawk.

How about the entire country stops taking a four month vacation every year.

You’re fucking dumbbbbbbbb kraut
Though you lot were supposed to smart

It’s also the greatest day on earth: America’s birthday
That’s why it seems no one saw the article, we were all busy celebrating

>No it is not. Loosely tied exchange rates is not the same as having a single currency across multiple different economies.
Bretton Woods wasn’t “loosely tied”, they were hard pegs to the gold price and with it to exchange rates... for several decades.

> The problem with the euro is monetary policy cannot be carried out on an individual basis.
No, that really isn’t a problem at all. It’s not a problem in the US or in Europe. The true problem is that individual states in Europe don’t have to collateralize cash transfers - in the US if money flows out of Mississippi to say New York, Mississippi has to “collateralize” the net debt it has to New York under the Fed system, which means even if Mississippi fails, the Dollar system is safe... which means there is no incentive to break rules and bail out Mississippi. Not so in the Eurozone, which is why Greece was bailed out, to protect the debt balance in the Target-2 system.

>Germany was doing really well but grease was not so when grease needed lower rates and expansionary policy Germany did not do shit.
Greece couldn’t have gotten out of its death spiral with interest rate changes. Look at Turkey or Argentina. Turkey hiked interest rates to 15% to combat inflation, nobody cares, its currency still tanked. Greece got fucked up because it overspends. You can look at countries which use the dollar as a de facto currency, they don’t care about Fed decisions, they use the dollar as a trade currency to buy goods.

>Then Germany lent Greece capital during the crisis they themselves deepened severely and made money off Greek interest payments.
A fallacy. We didn’t lend them shit, what we did is pay of their debt, and hand them 1% interest rate loans extending to 2070.

>They will probably do the same thing now with Italy.
Nope. Look hereGreece stretched our capabilities, you can easily see Italy goes way beyond what we could do.

Attached: 25DAE254-7189-476A-AA14-3380831DDA7B.jpg (1078x1339, 155K)

It’s always 4th of July somewhere.

and that's why the EU need to fucking burn

Attached: 1540094058900.jpg (750x500, 73K)

that is literally the entire point of the system, it's a German empire through the backdoor

Holy fuck I love you pastaniggers.

Some Swedes just moved near me and I'm starting to see other Europeans like English and French people around, they are usually here on holidays but it feels like they are fleeing something, need to ask my neighbour why he moved here, but I unironically believe they are fleeing diversity.
So, I bet they would still move here if we went bankrupt for real, it means less gibs and more immigrants self deporting, no reason to leave.

Fasicsm here we come motherfuckers

when are you lads pulling an Italeave?

southeners have ruled us since mussolini, nuke us please

jews managed to slip in some notes/debts

Soon, at the rate Brexit is going I guess we’ll get out the same time as you

When the fire starts. Imagine if we actually told the EU that we wanted to leave, they would have fucked us much worse at the beginning, forcing us to change government. Spread would be at 100 billions.

you have no fucking idea what you are talking about

nothing was hard pegged

not being able to carry out monetary policy on a country by country basis is a fucking massive problem.

the greece crisis was made SO much worse by lack of expansionary policy and rate decreases.

Germany has made about 3 BILLION euros off greek debt in the past decade

how can you be so wrong about everything?

if you are brown enough, they will welcome you with wide cheeks

greeks are retarded, you should visit greece before talking... its a 3rd world country, they should have never been in the EU..

Pay debts italy niggers

should we move to russia?

globalist elite definitely have a tighter grip on London than Italy, May's time is running out though, she's been stuck unable to make policy and will face a no confidence vote soon.
Look forward to a bright future with you guys unfettered by globalist bureaucracy.
There'd be plenty of people who'd have your back, the US and a lot of the English speaking world. Your bravery could push some of the V4 to get a bit tough too. Good luck with it all though

italy
>we'll make 2.6% deficit and we're taking refugees in
EU
>sure goy

italy
>we'll make 2.4% deficit but we wont take refugees in
EU
*dumps some italians bonds*
>woah there goy, look at that spread! now you will reduce deficit and take some refugees in

White flight is a real thing that happens all the time.
The very first documented case goes all the way back to prehistory which we call the Out of Africa theory where everybody fled Africa presumably to get away from all the niggers around.

I thought you already had, in the years after WW2 when the allies raped and plundered your country. We got people like the Ravelli brothers.

Looking at that graph it looks like the Greeks have at least managed to get their escalating debt problem under some semblance of control. Imagine their face if contagion from Italy (and general eurozone worries) causes their spreads to start a dangerous ascent again.

and people are comparing italy to greece?
vicenza alone exports as much as the whole greece
and that's a single city in veneto

Hopefully we mange to spark fascism in England and not Germany this time around

>Install puppets in our government
>Cut spending in everything
>More austerity measures
>Growth still at the lowest despite doing everything the EU told us to do
Die.

Based

Attached: 1540230758940.jpg (627x571, 21K)

The Boot is voll you fucking perverts dont even think about it

>if (italy == exist);
>print "italian bankruptcy"

Germany have a tendancy to fuck everything up for everybody else

is it true that the agnelli family is one of the most powerful families in the world? andrea is a cfr guy right?

Based. Fuck London, New York and Frankfurt

>implying

Hey everyone, don't look into Deutsche Bank - go look at Italy. Seriously we got loads of money. The money we lent to Italy and Greece is totally AAA rated. Psst - ECB are we still good on those bailouts?

They are Free-masons who joined Kikes. Basically unstoppable

>There'd be plenty of people who'd have your back, the US and a lot of the English speaking world.

This is the most deluded thing I've read here.
Yanks and anglos will cry their eyes out when their parasitic structures fall at the same time as the Euro and as Germany turns its back on you to expand its trade with the East.

Indeed.

The UK should have counted itself lucky and just left well enough alone. Whatever small damage done by being part of the EU/common market is *NOTHING* compared to the idiocy of all these totally dissimilar countries have no control over a single currency.

Yea, sure, "Greece" us.
The problem is that we have the 4th larghest gold reserve.
And who hold it all? Big daddy USA.
So, you want to test us?
We ll invade you. You got zero army as of now.
And the USA will help us, else we will ask our gold back, and bankroupt the USA.

Now Hanz, go back to getting cucked by a pack of Syrians, since you like it so much.

Attached: 1534765992648.jpg (720x465, 25K)

I don't understand why Italians complain about the Euro.

Attached: industrial_production_vs_germany_re_eu.jpg (992x703, 425K)

I mean, really, it makes no sense.

Attached: industrial_production_vs_germany_re_eu.png (600x450, 134K)

Btw, the USA dont help us?
No problem, we ll go with Putin.
He seems eager anough to trade with us.

FUCKING THIS.

Attached: 1534171801860.jpg (236x236, 12K)

Fucking pro-UE Shill. Go back mate with the boches you nigger

Our italian brothers will finish what we started.
Brothers in arms for 2000 years.
Una facha una racha!

Attached: a4673ed9e92bbbe2244bc2b9f2682c042bc33cd9bbf6a60147c1b499b3ef1d6d.jpg (571x363, 40K)

Germany is already doing this. It's completely unfair to the peoples of Europe that the EU is essentially a Ponzi scheme that shafts Europeans to protect French wine and cheese producers as well as German manufacturers.

>MORE WORRYING
>IMMINENT
>this is somehow good journalism

Attached: 1519502123706s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

Nothing but easily fooled faggots left over there

It seems like you can't read, I'm rejoicing in advance for how yanks will suffer from the fall of the Euro and our (hopefully) regaining our sovereignty

It doesn't protect even a tenth of our cheese producers, while it allows you niggers to pillage our coasts

Further proof the Euro only benefits Germany.

After Italy declared itself Italy, media has to drag Italy through mud?

You forgot countries like Denmark, the Netherlands, Luxemburg, etc.
And the City of London that controls a large part of the German Bundesbank thanks to its financial shenanigans and those of its attack dog, the US

wezza poor fritz, gibz luigi da euros

It's actually a good thing.

Since Italy can't fucking 'into' stable civilization and economy; the entire eurozone will collapse.

This means every European country goes bankrupt.
This means every European country can't afford to import more or feed the current imported shitskins.
This means every European country collapses.
This means every European (((government))) collapses.

Once again Italy forces Europe to start the fire. I'm looking forward to the Fourth Reich.

Just remember during the European race wars, your skin is your team colours.

It's not a German Empire if it doesn't serve the German people. It's by (((them))) and for (((them))). It was the efforts of your ancestors that made the EU possible and put it in control of the kikes.

Attached: IMG_0316.jpg (776x893, 139K)

Our coasts are fucking ravaged by you yuronigs. You're complaining about French policy there, not EU. Our fishermen should have had rights to access those waters, yuros steal all our damn fish and we're the island.
It protects plenty of your businesses, never mind the protectionate tariffs. French champagne etc

>Germany has made about 3 BILLION euros off greek debt in the past decade

Guess what, if we handed 100bn to German citizens at a 3-4% interest to build homes and businesses we would have made 15bn - 20bn since 2012 in interest plus probably another 20bn in economic benefit.

Our loans to Greece have 1% interest, that’s nothung, basically a gift.

Fuck off with that bullshit Hans.

We were all happy, chilling being nationalists and then you and your fuckwad country had to go super autistic and screwed it up for the rest of the world.
Now you're doing the same as usual but through the complete opposite method, going autistically too far with globalism.

this is all you and the product of your great German thinkers like the Frankfurt School and the likes.

>the Greeks have at least managed to get their escalating debt problem under some semblance of control.
What are 80bn write offs. Without the haircuts, Greek debt would be 400bn plus now.

Yea, dont you fucking worry dude.
They did that to you cause you had no Gold.

But we got fucking leverage.
I ll legit tell you whats gonna happen: the moment they do that, we ll call Trump, and we ll invade Germany toghether.
>What if Trump says no?
No problem, we ll go like this:
"Yo, Mr Putin!
Wanna own the mediterrean sea?
No problem!
Lets invade Germany, and it s yours!"
And THEN we ll ask for our gold back from the USA, bankroupting the states, cause they didnt help us, and we ll give the power to Putin.

Trump knows this, and he wont abbandon us.

Btw, what the americans think about this, huh!?

Attached: 1534432760809.jpg (474x474, 18K)

>Since Italy can't fucking 'into' stable civilization and economy

They did just fine until the Euro fucked them. That common currency was BOUND to fail, according to every serious economist back then and today.
Southern countries got hit the hardest, not because meds are subhuman or some krautboo fantasy, but because the nature of their economies was incompatible with the Euro (and massive corruption in Greece's case)
Everyone knew what the result would be. The "elites" of every country sacrificed their own countrymen on the altar of the sacro-sanct free market.

Shitalians should be deported back to africa

archive.is/gNNT7

Please provide a link to the article you're referencing if you're going to make both the OP's text and picture be about said article.

Also
>July 4

>According to the Cologne prosecutors, the tax fraud scheme was promoted by a former German tax inspector-turned-tax adviser called Hanno Berger

(((hans))) is right, I know he's pretty good with all these financial schemes

Attached: 1527048663538.png (978x656, 371K)

I'm complaining about the EU because it means a country can't decide to use fucking common sense and fish reasonably when it has a pirate nigger neighbor such as England.

>All of this disinfo.

Fuck off kraut, I guess you are the same shill posting pro-eu threads everyday.

Rather uncalled for isn't it?

Didn't the EU just reject your budget? Pretty sure the markets will downgrade Italian debt with the spending plans proposed.

There were news this morning or last night, Brussels gave an ultimatum to Italy

Nah, the North/South divide is too great in Italy. They won't do much better with an own currency.

Italy has been through the inferno before, they'll make it out as usual. Viva Salvini my dudes

At least in Sweden I will be cared for via their welfare while the natives sacrifice everything pay for it as they are doing now. Unfortunately I'm pale white and I have dirty-blonde hair so they may not consider me eligible for refugee gibs.

oh no no

L I R A

The EU precisely doens't allow them to conduct policies that could fix that.
It was sold as a way to improve economies everywhere and equalizing them but it has only made them worse. Italy is in a great position to know what's up and be the one to pull the trigger.

Are you stupid?
We have the 4th larghest gold reserve on THE PLANET.
We got more that motherfucking China, and Russia.
And we HAD our own currency, but the globalist shills robbed us of it.

No, go back to sweden and to your cuck ways, instead of spitting nonsense.

My sides.

archive.is/9UCd9
>Brussels has rejected Italy's draft budget for 2019, setting up a standoff with the populist government in Rome.

Wouldn't it have been a better idea to make that the OP instead of an almost 4 month old news article?

Pastas are going to crash the EU, with no survivor.

Tik tak tik tak

Attached: 2018-02-18T003642Z_2_LYNXNPEE1F081_RTROPTP_2_ITALY-ELECTION-DEBT-thumb-720xauto.jpg (720x484, 74K)

>Una faccia una razza.
Close enough, Stavros.

>Brothers in arms for 2000 years.
Truly.

I'd rather be dead and Italian than alive and German. Fucking krautfags.