IT'S OVER

IT'S OVER

Attached: 300px-MisterMetokurProfile.png (617x378, 401K)

This is just a saga now.
Options field should include the usual 4 letter word.

same meme flag posting same saged drama. skeptics should do us all a favor and anhero... that not even him, lmao

This is a bully-free zone
Sage

O'Shanasty lmao

context? did the kiwiniggers really do it this time?
I thought they were claiming that o'shaugnessy guy was him

you're all wrong.

this is the real jim.

Attached: Gdimainenemy.png (640x400, 32K)

O'shaughnessy is Jim. Not either of those rich fucks though. No idea who that is in the picture. Might well be Jim, might well be shitposting.

Ahem.

Attached: double thread.jpg (1904x835, 281K)

This guy is O'Shaugnessy. There are other people with the same name, two of them were millionaires. This is the third guy who barely has any media presence outside of his Jim accounts.

He looks much uglier than I expected but yeah, that face totally fits the voice.

Why do you keep making these threads step father?

he was doxed a long time ago.
his gf did something that confirmed it recently.
Some discord group seems to be autistically spamming 4chins about it for the past several days

Attached: 1436262098549.jpg (600x600, 23K)

???

He could look like a dilated trannyvanny and I wouldn't care. Long as he keeps the drama going with basedgoy and his screeching vore enthusiast i'm happy.

Where are my appetizers carl

>he was doxed a long time ago.
Correct
>his gf did something that confirmed it recently.
Wrong.

No one had actually bothered to try and connect the two of them even though her dox was already known. Someone finally tried and succeeded pretty easily.

>Some discord group seems to be autistically spamming 4chins about it for the past several days
Probably.

this is pathetic
cant handle the bants
i am sorry for your loss sargen

I refuse to believe that, that's his face.

>YouTube D-list celeb drama
Jow Forums is truly dead

this so much

we just need more refugees to do the work that the native Jow Forumsocks refuse to do.

Attached: 1494350190953.jpg (497x601, 92K)

Ok, Jim. Nothing to see here, amirite?

i keep asking for rundowns and it's still confusing as fuck to me. It's like a playground fight between girls.

ehm, a year ago the entire catalog was only e celeb drama
it's fairly mild now.

I see it differently. People come here to spread this shit because it's a popular forum. But look at this topic, it's got very few replies because most of the people on Jow Forums give no fucks about this.

Are you just going to keep posting this image next to completely different faces to see which sticks?

>it's still confusing as fuck to me
see:It's not that complicated

Attached: 1447021924558.jpg (1024x682, 136K)

Who cares
Not even he cares
Fuck off with this

>muh ecelebs
NOT POLITICS