*LAUGH TRACK*

It's the most hilarious twitter account in existence from comedy genius Ronald Donnie the clown.

Does this dumb ass realize he's saying we should keep Obamacare, because that's what he's saying right here? That's what GOP has been trying to repeal since forever.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-24 08.54.42.png (771x263, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/2018/07/08/trump-administration-freezes-insurance-payments-under-obamacare/766391002/
study.com/academy/lesson/impact-of-competition-on-the-quality-quantity-price-of-goods.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"

Attached: 1513660631450.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

t. shareblue
"[spoiler]You know what to put in the options field[/spoiler]"

Now prove what I said was wrong without memes.

Attached: 1538279694312.jpg (400x342, 39K)

t. shareblue

Attached: 1520997550778.jpg (4032x3024, 1.08M)

Implying you know what Obamacare is and don't just assume it's healthcare.

Getting a bit repetitive in here, if you know what I mean.....

Attached: 1539725020924.png (1326x1396, 358K)

>Implying you know what Obamacare is and don't just assume it's healthcare.

Protections for pre-existing conditions only existed because of Obamacare. GOP is on record in lawsuits trying to have the court overturn it, but when it comes to election time they become born again pro-pre-existing conditions

I was thinking the same thing. The commercials in MN are "dont vote for this guy cause your insurance premiums will go up and they wont cover preexisting conditions."

I mean have you been alive the last 8 years and saw what happens to premiums when democrats run things.

How about you allow cross state insurance and open the free market to be free? And ban tort law/frivolous lawsuits against doctors. The entire medical system is overbloated with bullshit costs due to the govt

To be fair, Obamacare was written by Republican lobbyists.

I kept my doctor. Lay off the fox news.

>How about you allow cross state insurance and open the free market to be free?

Cause nobody supports that.

Attached: 4726ed22fa686aeb06c9573a9296b23af831e5f5.jpg (1678x562, 160K)

>trump saves Obamacare
>trump also removes the tax on everyone for it

Ds just mad they literally cant do anything

I thought it was the Democrat legislature of Massachusetts?

You mean the Heritage Foundation?

Finest Emu Shitposting

I had to switch doctors in Colorado. It was a major pain in the ass given how many physicians weren’t taking new patients. I literally had to beg my current doctor and he only gave in because we belong to the same cycling club.

Actually Obamacare forces every single person in this country to enter a business contract with a handful of insurance companies. This in turn inflated premiums and deductibles to outrageous amounts. The republicans want you to be able to choose whether you want to enter a business contract with an insurance company, and with this means that they need to be allowed to choose who they do business with. They've made a concession that they will keep pre-existing conditions, but they will allow the company to charge you a little more because of your inherent risk. And btw, this is only if you're purchasing a new policy so you can't get sick and then go fleece the insurance company.

every time i see this gif it relaxes my eyes and idk why, it's almost euphoric to look at

imagine having epilepsy like some sort of invalid lol

>The republicans want you

to pay more in premiums and not be covered with pre-existing conditions

Gotcha.

>to pay more in premiums

Leftist economics people

Attached: 1450460643668.jpg (960x640, 155K)

Trumpcucks are all gullible retards, it's no point in arguing with them they're exactly like libfags. It's like trying to talk to a wall that hasn't been built yet

Attached: OP_Likes_Niggers.jpg (600x327, 62K)

Please educate yourself because you are horrible uninformed about what your president is doing:

usatoday.com/story/money/2018/07/08/trump-administration-freezes-insurance-payments-under-obamacare/766391002/

study.com/academy/lesson/impact-of-competition-on-the-quality-quantity-price-of-goods.html

Please educate yourself on econ 101

Attached: 1496466827476.png (3555x2198, 809K)

They already killed the mandatory or else we'll charge you money part, so its not really obammycare.

What are essentially saying is completely deregulate the insurance market.

Look at what happened with credit cards. They got the ability to operate across state lines. They ALL moved to Sioux Falls, SD and raised their rates.

>190616119
Yeah because that worked so well for the british railways.