Why is Jow Forums so pro-life? I am not saying it's a good thing, I just, since I am pro-choice...

Why is Jow Forums so pro-life? I am not saying it's a good thing, I just, since I am pro-choice, want to hear the other side's arguments.

Attached: w.jpg (2290x1322, 459K)

Boomer Jow Forums maybe, most realise that abortion is the only thing keeping the black population in control.

We don't want white kids to get aborted, we don't want to facilitate women's whoring of themselves, some of us are religiously opposed, we don't want to provide a steady supply of fetuses for ((their)) sick purposes, and also it's a violation of the NAP.

Of course, if the baby's a nigger that all goes out the window.

Murdering babies in cold blood is literally the most evil thing you can do.

This. Alot of pol is black pilled. It's just nice to take the pro life position bc it's difficult to argue for killing babies so it's fun to own libs

I’m pro choice in my beliefs for crime control and unwanted children becoming burdens to society.
However, at church and as far as my family believes is that I’m pro life.
Its all so bothersome.

Killing babies isnt cool bro

No one suffers, and the mental well-being of the mother is greater, than if the baby were to be born.

should it be illegal? im not sure
but it shouldn't be celebrated like in OPs picture
i guarantee if abortion was more frowned upon, not subsidized or outright illegal women would eventually become less whorish

>Murder is fine as long as the victim does not feel pain and it makes me feel good
begone demon

What about if instead of killing babies you aborted fetuses instead?

>Why is Jow Forums so pro-life?

Jow Forums is pro choice

Attached: 1961781492834.jpg (1200x351, 215K)

Friendly reminder.

Attached: 68f0_1398784141561.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

yes for the time being abortions based

Shareblue shill thread, gore it up boys. This is now a gore thread.

Pic related is/was tranny

Attached: corpse-tranny-found-eye-pluck-out.jpg (830x1465, 51K)

I lean pro abortion
Not pro choice

>Thou shalt not murder is not in the Bible
Based Jow Forumsnigger can't read

>Thou shalt not murder is not in the Bible

1) Jow Forums is against Jewish sandreligions
2) "shalt not murder", yet Moses comes down the hill carrying the 10 commandments and instantly murders 3000 fellow companions. "Murder" obviously does not mean what you want it to mean.
3) Spare me your 10 commandment bullshit.

Attached: 1975065558943.jpg (835x1000, 274K)

>Mental well-being of mother is greater.
I have seen a few studies saying this is not true.
Also the few woman I know who had abortions are fucked up beyond belief although it’s hard to pinpoint a single reason for them.

That's why we must allow abortions, so that these disgusting liberal women have no offspring.

Attached: 1926502198453.jpg (800x570, 77K)

>it kills a shitload of niggers
>it kills a shitload of white trash
What's not to like?

>No one is hurt
>Mental well being off the woman is greater than if the baby were born
Both literally untrue

>not realising that black population is going out of control due to welfare and that ending that nullifies the need for abortion

most people in pol are not pro life.

You just don't hear the other side because we know abortion is not going anywhere

Attached: s.jpg (214x235, 8K)

It's a violation of basic rights of humans. The personhood debate is one of choosing to divide who does and doesn't have human rights. Women have responsibility to their children just as fathers have responsibility to both. Women don't get special exceptions.

I'm pro life but Jow Forums is mostly pro choice because white people abort much less often than niggers.

Most of Jow Forums is of the what race is it faction.

>See if we call killing babys 'making rainbows' instead it doesnt sound as bad

You argue at the same level as anyone voting democrat

>See if we call it redistribution of wealth it doesnt sound as bad as stealing

Please hang yourself from the nearest tree
Opps i ment decorate it

ABORTION KILLS MORE THAN 325,000 BLACK BABIES A YEAR, SO I AM PRO-LIFE
YOU SHOULD BE TOO, GODDAMMIT!!
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TAX DOLLARS THAT SAVES US?
NOW WE DONT HAVE TO PAY TO RAISE AND THEN INCARCERATE 325,000 MORE BLACK SUBHUMANS

Attached: retarded-nigger.jpg (594x708, 356K)

I know one such family, they weren't in the right financial or domestic spot so they were happy to abort.
Two months later she got pregnant again on purpose this time, out of sheer regret.
It seems to have redpilled her on her duty and responsibilities as a mother, and she had a guy to keep chasing them with.
I suspect so many women are fucked up because they feel that they killed their own child, get redpilled on their duties, and have nobody to chase them with.

A fetus isnt a child

Then a husband isn't a personal bank account.

>ABORTION KILLS MORE THAN 325,000 BLACK BABIES A YEAR
Wtf I'm pro choice now.

>A fetus isnt a child
at what point does it become one, Kermit?

EXACTLY! Thats what switched me.

I'm not pro choice, but I am pro depopulation of white liberals and minorities

Attached: image0.png (1000x800, 45K)

Yes it is honey.

Because we're against the murder of the unborn.

WHAT A VILE DEN OF SCUM AND VILLANY, AMIRITE

Attached: [cow mooing].jpg (640x480, 173K)

She has really nice legs. I find everything she says is repulsive but I'd gently impregnate that.

What gave you that assumption? I'm pro-choice; that means less niggers and democrats.

God damn, so it's a different species? You should write a paper about your new discovery of a second homo that transforms into a a homo sapien, you'll get a fucking noble prize.

OP isn't here anymore

Abortion is a feminist ideology alongside birth control used to justify and promote sexual degeneracy and cultural degradation. This combo is bad for society because it harms birth rates and undermines the family unit in the culture at large which is necessary for the continuation of a healthy civilization.

Mostly because the alternative is letting women have all the say in reproductive rights.

I support abortion up to 30 years after the shit spawn has crawled out.

To kill a child is not a choice

Also I'm going to weigh in on this.

I am a dude, I had a girlfriend 10 years ago who had 2 abortions before she delivered an actual child. The first time, she did it without telling me, the second time I had to drive her to the clinic and sit there while they did it. It's one of the most soul crushing feelings ever for another person to let the government pay for the 'free' abortion so a 70 year Jewish woman can scrape your child out of someone with tongs. I 100% wish I had done more to stop her. The problem with, for those of you who are wizards, the decision is 100% the females. You have NO options. And the government is doing them free, all day long, there's practically a revolving door with no signs or markings. Abortion should be illegal and in the few exceptional cases like rape, women should have to go into brightly lit offices with big black font on the side of it saying 'ONLY WHORES NEED THIS'

Women are so fucking stupid, they rationalize everything. Today they might sob and sob and 'woe is me, this is such a hard decision' but once the abortion is done, they walk around like they deserve an award. 'I did it for the child, to spare it this cruel world! It was the best option!' Fucking ... argh .. Pro choice is pro whore and the government foots the bill.

It's literally the only excuse incels have to wheedle women into having sex with them.

I don't like the act of murdering babies

That's an unscientific view. A fetus is categorically a child.

Life begins at erection

Attached: 1958387596975.jpg (876x1601, 746K)

MY PENIS MY CHOICE

>Implying blacks will have less children if they can't financially support them.
They wouldn't even starve either because of christcucks and charity.

>"we don't become human until we're self-aware"
>the left has no self-awareness whatsoever

Attached: Ivan1.jpg (320x240, 9K)

They're too proud not to prefer the sense in condoms or abstinence.

>What if instead of calling them Jews we just call them parasites?
Is this what liberals think?

image sums up pols opinion on abortion.
> pic related

Attached: jk234hj.jpg (459x485, 37K)

they have kids when they can't even feed themselves

>I just, since I am pro-choice, want to hear the other side's arguments.

Because it pisses off the mentally retarded and murderous left.

The ones in Africa have the UN food aid to rely on, they keep making kids because they know the food will come to them.
Same with welfare. They will keep making kids because the help will come.
What I suggest is making sure there is no help.

Get behind me, Satan. Both the murdered child and the woman suffer, as well as the guy that knocked her up and the family and friends that know of the murder. All will suffer from it. You are a demon and should repent.

Jow Forums isn't pro life. Half the posts on Jow Forums are about killing blacks, latinos, gays, asians, muslims, jews, women, indians, etc, etc, etc...

Jow Forums is pro fetus. Not pro life. There is a big difference. Jow Forumstards don't give a fuck about what happens after a child is born and will actually support the deaths of the same children that they defend as a fetus if those children aren't white.

I don't think we could stop the help and I don't think we can stop them from fucking, both would be desirable. I believe they would keep making kids under any circumstances

Human sacrifice is bad. We moved around past it with the advent of Christianity.

Go look at Africa. They would still have kids it would just turn into a disaster. And if you think we wouldn't be ultimately responsible financially you are naive.

The church would eventually get involved.

Because the left is for it.

>No one suffers, and the mental well-being of the mother is greater, than if the baby were to be born.

#1 you are describing human sacrifice.

#2 you have no idea about the mothers well being go research the long term effects on a woman of having an abortion. A good portion never get over it.

how about being pro-"not retarded", and thinking before doing stuff?

That's not really true. Christians burned people alive, in fact. Killing unborn children who don't even have any awareness of themselves yet is pretty tame by comparison.

>ban guns to stop murder

Burning people alive wasn't sacrifice it was just execution. Those were way more horrific then current day methods. Go research what the English and French came up with for painful death.

The English and French? Sure they had some nasty executions but nothing is nastier than Persian execution. Google 'scaphism'.

also, 'execution' and 'human sacrifice' are kind of the same thing, just terms for lawfully killing a human.

You're ignoring the official 3rd stance of Jow Forums
It's not pro-life and pro-choice, it's:
>Pro-life
>Pro-choice
>What race?

Haven't you seen the meme?

That's because they are locked in r-selection.
They lack the necessary abstraction skills to plan ahead, but they do understand that child mortality in Africa is sky high.

The church already is involved. They're by far the largest NGO operating in Africa.
If we already are responsible for Africa, then we must up the ante and recolonise it, take hold of the reigns again.
Alternatively we let go forever, and have nature resume its course.

>lawfully killing a human.

Executions are different in that the person being executed brought it upon themselves in theory.

Even executions are going out of fashion though in the more civilized nations. We are coming to realize the government is way too imperfect to decide who is guilty enough to die.

In theory the two things are similar because an execution is the sacrifice of a life in order to buy peace or to buy the removal of the chance that the person could do harm again.

I should repeat that even that is going out out fashion as well. So I dont see how that scan support the idea of abortion. Plus the people who most support abortion 'the left' are most against execution. Seems a moot point.

I'm for abortion since it affects niggers. Niggers killing niggers is a good thing. It's why we love guns too.

Attached: 1915487113498.jpg (900x102, 40K)

So does that mean Abortion is necessary so that bad people who choose it can have bad things happen to them?

This is the argument for god letting bad things happen in the world.

My point is this: left-wing people who support abortion like to pretend that unborn children are not people, while right-wing people who oppose abortion recognize that a human in early life is still human... but then make the mistake of thinking this means we cannot lawfully kill them. Killing our unborn children is not new, it's been done throughout human history. It is necessary, if you don't want even more teen moms with welfare babies. Perhaps most importantly though, it is also inevitable. If you outlaw abortion, women can simply do it at home and call it a miscarriage.

> stops women from whoring themselves out
that's one
Do you believe in equal chance for every person to make most of themselves in this life?
Why would you take that away from your own child?

>It is necessary, if you don't want even more teen moms with welfare babies. Perhaps most importantly though, it is also inevitable. If you outlaw abortion, women can simply do it at home and call it a miscarriage.

You dont know if you get more teen moms. You might get women who actually give a shit about their choices since there are actual consequences.

Home made abortions are inevitable and the removal of legal abortion would increase them but those would be small in number still. Thats the best argument for abortion though. The idea that prohibition just does not work.

But we prohibit murder of people outside the womb even though people still kill occasionally.

so when does it turn into a person?

>we prohibit murder of people outside the womb even though people still kill occasionally
Yet we also lawfully kill people outside the womb, under certain circumstances. This is done when it is seen as necessary for society, for example executions or killing in self defense. I believe abortion is, and historically always has been, one of these necessary human sacrifices.

>believe abortion is, and historically always has been, one of these necessary human sacrifices.

Then this is the point where pro life people disagree. And even though im pro choice because of practical reasons I really really dont like what it does to women. The removal of the most important consequence in their life. What has been the most important consequence longer then we have been considered human is massively disruptive.

Even the legality of abortion isnt the problem its the way people try to push it like its no big deal.

>im pro choice because of practical reasons
Exactly!

>I really really dont like what it does to women
Women are always just going to be women... what can you do?

>Women are always just going to be women... what can you do?

Not allow the left to try and make killing babies no big deal.

Imagine someone breaks into your house. They smash the window, climb in, and rape you to death. But climbing out the window they accidentally cut their arm on a shard of glass. It's really pretty deep, and they bleed out and die. A local advocacy organization hears about this whole thing, and decide to demand the city legislate windows be removed and replaced with either laminated glass or wooden shutters. Nobody has any sympathy for this guy though, so why should we have sympathy for the woman who accidentally kills herself while trying to kill her son or daughter?

The fuck you talking about? Everyone here is pro choice, it's the christ anons who are life.

I feel that aborting past the point where the embryo could be extracted and grow in either an adoptive womb or an artificial one is a waste of human potential, and should be illegal as long as a spot is open. Exceptions for rape babies and wild circumstances can be made

That way, women who aren't ready can give up their child/baby/embryo and be in control of their body, but we also don't waste that potential human and taxpayers aren't made complicit in unnecessary murder.

The level of development it should be illegal past should shift as our technology is improved, and eventually we'll be able to extract as soon as insemination is complete and therefore make it illegal at any development point if a spot is open.

>2 posts by this ID
>Jow Forums is one person