Will Trump pussy out when they get to the border?

Will Trump pussy out when they get to the border?

Attached: 96DC2D16-5756-4D31-955F-619636C738FB.jpg (640x480, 136K)

He did last time. Would have already ordered the military there armed with gas pellets/water cannons if he was genuine.

gosh.. you know this wouldn't have been as much of a problem if he like you know.. built that wall he promised

Did you read the 4 pillars of his immigration plan that didnt go through or just the pillars of your shit religion?

If he does it will be the end of his Presidency.

>wahh wahhh wahhh it's always someone else's fault besides daddy trump's!

Educate yourself you non-aryan choad

say hello to my little friend

Attached: Scarface-4.jpg (1000x675, 262K)

He's not going to do shit. Look at who is running DHS. This caravan is going to be the end of his presidency by cucking on it. They won't fucking stop, a third one will emerge in a matter of weeks.

Attached: 1510435868410.png (800x600, 56K)

I honestly hope they push through the border. Show Trump for being all talk and no action cuck that he is.

This. Trump seems like the guy who gets caught up in his comfort zone and doesn't make the hard decisions. Trump must be under extreme pressure.

>generic memes support my point
Honestly, educate yourself

le 54% face

yes lol

this
it will keep happening and he'll just whine on twitter, blaming Dems. I doubt he'll even run in 2020 because he doesn't want the headache

>ordering your military to fire any form of weapon, be it lethal or non-lethal, on foreign grounds
Constitution does not allow this, and would be a terrible idea all around. Wish we had that wall built already.

I too hope the conclusion to this next manufactured event is to make Drumfp look bad

Attached: 1503704330207.png (900x720, 984K)

In the sense that they willing be allowed to live, yes.

Blind following is how we got our current relationship with Israel

Yes, the Mexican government is pozz'd and pizza'd, so they will be no help. Of course, once they taste blood, they will want more. This will not be the first caravan.

itll break up, he'll claim 'victory' and then they'll all just walk the fuck across. you know, like the last one. and every brown shit for the last few decades has done and we'll go back to posting tweets and ecelebs on here

That'd be decades of subversion by the same entities who would jack you off if you could make your unbiased disaster to see the POTUS fail come true.

and the alternative?

What happened to white stoner kids? Weren't they part of the great America?

Attached: IMG_0129.jpg (625x415, 59K)