#WontBeErased

This tweet is all it took. Now the world is ending.

>Cyberpunk 2077 devs doxed, harassed after misuse of trans* hashtag #WontBeErased
Lack of reverence for sacred hashtags will not be tolerated. Game journalists now join the doxing and harassment campaign against Polish game studio CD Projekt Red.

>If you aren’t politically active, you probably have no idea what #WontBeErased refers to. Like so many other trending hashtags, it looked like one of those every day normie hashtags that people tweet into and post jokes or references, so it’s difficult for any sane human being to fault the social media managers at CD Projekt Red and GOG for thinking it was anything but political.

>administrator on ResetEra, who goes by the name of Hecht underscore Era underscore on Twitter, an account that has been tied to a prominent account on the website, took it upon himself to dox a CD Projekt social media manager on ResetEra by publicly releasing all manner of personal information, including his family’s whereabouts and private phone number. He was just one of several doxxers who actively pursued CD Projekt employees, several of whom independently posted dox and instructions on how to intimidate the employees.

>Posting on Twitter, Hecht, who has posted rants about the NPC meme, complained about CD Projekt Red and took credit for his participation in outing CDPR employees. In a series of now-privated tweets, he wrote:

>“Jesus Christ CDPR is filled with f**king idiots. Hey CD Projekt Red, GOG com, I am available to be your social media manager. I promise I can help promote games without resorting to bigotry. I also have a trained monkey that can do it. DM me. I’m serious hit me up, CD Projekt Red, GOGcom, clearly you’re gonna have an opening.”

lulz.com/technologies-end-racism-889/

Attached: eraser.jpg (480x273, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lulz.com/cyberpunk-2077-doxed-harassed-hashtag-wontbeerased-1513/
lulz.com/technologies-end-racism-889/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FFS wrong link lulz.com/cyberpunk-2077-doxed-harassed-hashtag-wontbeerased-1513/

Imagine if some idiot actually tried to do anything to them IRL thinking it's like America

Only to end up beaten into goo then driven over with combine harvester. Kek!

>people who don't buy or play video games saying they will boycott video game companies
apex jej

>lulz.com

Attached: pickle riiiiick.gif (498x312, 308K)

You need more indian developers

Point? The article is written by a Daily Caller journalist.

We want to troll the libtards not outright genocide them by making them all kill themselves

>expecting more from a fucking leaf
user I...

Should have messaged him for his resume and outed him in return.

Fuck you video game nerds.
#addadictomy #chopadicoffomy

This might be a good time to finally buy those old Might & Magic games from there.

Isn't the setting for cyberpunk 2077 planned to be in a liberal dream city with tons of overpopulation and every single person being a taconigger?

Yes, and the dystopic aspect of it all escapes the leftists.

Everyone should buy 2 copies of Cyberpunk now

Attached: hahafuckyou.gif (154x273, 1.97M)

>intern running gog twitter shitposts
>better dox the most likely unrelated devs of Cyberpunk

Attached: 99e71a22-e630-4c2a-89f3-455c68c44906.png (664x185, 53K)

apparently cyberpunk tweeted some "did you assume my gender" joke that offended people

Cyberpunk devs were also guilty of serious microaggression of having only two genders in character creation.

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1280x1632, 162K)

Fuzzy feelings inside. Imagine the disappointment... delicious.

I can’t believe they misused and disrespect a hashtag like that. Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to turn my penis inside out.

Good. All their power comes from people kneeling to their complaints, just tell them no and they can't really harm you because most potential buyers either don't actually give a shit or like you more for standing up.
The doxxing is their plan B but equally harmless if there aren't radicals willing to visit people at home and I don't see the twitter activism crowd traveling to Poland.

>>“Jesus Christ CDPR is filled with f**king idiots. Hey CD Projekt Red, GOG com, I am available to be your social media manager. I promise I can help promote games without resorting to bigotry. I also have a trained monkey that can do it. DM me. I’m serious hit me up, CD Projekt Red, GOGcom, clearly you’re gonna have an opening.”
lol clearly he has a sore opening.

Unfortunately they already apology-cucked.

Why oh why does the site have to filled with so many pussies. (Fake, actual, figurative, and literal)

I actually like the video game discussion.

More proof that leftists are actually evil, and dangerous. They hide behind newspeak words.

Inclusive when it seeks to exclude people
Diversity when it means brown
Bigot when it means you disagree
And when they lose the argument they call people a nazi.

I just want to play video games and chill with my doggos but at this point id happily join a death squad. Im not kidding.

If you aren't pirating your games, you're actively supporting this.

These cunts want someone fired for his thought crime and they aren't getting that. If we were getting offended about a not all that sincere apology, we'd be like them.

>lulz.com/technologies-end-racism-889/
that one is a more interesting article tho
its satire but not different from what the left actually believes

Oh for fucks sake

Is this what Gamergate 2.0 looks like?

I dont want things to blow up too much around this game but looks like the hype is going to the next level. War.

If the guy knew exactly who the social media person was, changes are he either used to work there or knows the social media manager personally. I want the guy to give us the name of the faggot so we can repay the favor.

For what? They took that tweet down the next minute and started kowtowing like the faggots they are.

You're part of the problem... Video game industry needs crashing and burning.

That is a macroaggression way to shit the floor

Anyone who looks at this and doesn't think Notch is right is fucked in the head.

Why aren't there laws to prosecute doxxers?

If there were, what makes you think they would apply to the left? They get $1 fines for assaulting people (antifa) the few times they get hauled to a court room.

probably on linked in with a job title of "GOG social media bla bla" probably linked to his kikebook, probably family on his kikebook and profile set to view, or tricked to add as friend

still, gender and sex are now the same and biological, immutable and assigned at conception. kek, nicely done trump

Has he actually done that somehow legally?

nothing illegal about searching linked in, or searching kikebook for the name of someone you found on LI, but harrassment and incitement to whatever probably are crimes

hope he's a 47%er

Time to buy some of the games I've been eyeing

Ebin
Get dabbed on, trannies! Godspeed to you, GOG.

Attached: 3qsrmtix96t01.png (1000x1000, 460K)

Yeah placing someone's personal information with malicious intent online should be a felony.

they're idiots - those game developers. In time of political correctness, you have to watch your EVERY step, especially if you want to sell your games worldwide

But even if they doxx them, nobody will touch them in Poorland

The combine would struggle to harvest the goo. May I recommend cementing their feet and burying the block, then using the combine to drive over the human crop. Afterward they can be processed to goop and fed to pigs for an eco-friendly solution.

I dunno user, should the phonebook be baned? incitemenet to harrass should certainly be a felony though

also you seem surprised that these idiots just use things liked linked in and kikebook, did you think they were some literal ultra nsa haxors?

i don't think harassing them over it was the right move but they were being pieces of shit and mocking a real life issue that matters to people? play stupid games and all that. neerrrrrrrrrrrddddds

Attached: 1511555101940.jpg (640x640, 125K)

nigger, I wasn't gonna buy it, now I'm buying 2, maybe 4 if they have a group deal thing

based

now they can take the degenerate stuff out of 2077

I haven't given it much thought but with swatting being a big thing now, maybe. Some streamers have been swatted 5+ times, Ice Poseidon for example. One dude got shot and killed by the cops. Random guy who an evil person thought was the streamer.

Nah. But publishing it on the internet for all the wackaloons to see is a little different than having your name and number in a phone book. It's implied the person posting the info is calling his or her audience to action.

>mocking a real life issue that matters to people?

The real issue is corporate censorship of classic video games, not people playing dress-up and larping as someone of the opposite sex.

kys degenerate
it comes with the setting, just like slaneesh in wh40k.

Wow that's pretty awful I hadn't heard of that.

brandenberg v ohio held that even inciting general violence is constitutionally protected activity, just not threatening imminent violence

would you make it a felony to post a senators phone number? that gog guy is probably laughing his ass off at all the reaterded calls and mrssages he is getting, should publish frankly, would be hilarious. wonder if any crossed the line into threats?

aren't most classic video games in the public domain at this point or piratable anyway?
what are you even referring to?

why don't you into space or just even not having presidents assassinated by Russia

I like these guys.
Pissing straight into the faces of the SJW faggots is laudable.

Attached: trans-mentally-ill.png (1000x1300, 398K)

As the other user posted people have died due to doxxing and getting swatted. Seems kind of serious to me. Also public figures have to live by different standards. Private citizens should be afforded more protections.

>leftists kill dozens of millions of people in the in the name of equality and social justice in the 20th century
>g-guys, I think leftists might be evil

WAIT WAIT WAIT!
Cyberpunk lets tyou have all the cyber dick implants and cyber vagina implants you want! Hell, the surgery is so easy, your average strip mall in Cyberpunk lets you swap and add as you like while getting your pedicures and medicures (nails on both hand and feet) done. Or is this shitfest only about the computer version?
The tabletop version was super rainbow friendly, if people wanted to bother wasting time on such things.
And as for Russians, they won't give a fuck. They are RUSSIAN. You know, where it is illegal to be homosexual because the Ruskies want more babies. Hell, they have a national holiday that translate to, "National Get Pregnant Day".

your saying its ok to swat public figures? also, the crime would be attempted murder, not "using someones supposedly private info that is in the phonebook and on social media/recruitment sites"

we should ban murder

now, if you can prove that someone said "here i the details, you should swat him in the hopes the cops shoot him" or something like that, that's already a crime of incitement or inducement, and would make the person an accessory, like a handbag

No, but swat isn't going to respond to the mayor's office or residence the same way they will to some random persons house.

the crime still equal

No way in hell they are going to shoot the mayor.

depends if they like him or not, either way the crime is the same as the intent and fact pattern were the same

>using a phrase automatically means you support its meaning unless you deliberately speak against it
>context has no meaning
NO, I'm going to purposefully misconstrue your words in order to be offended and it's up to YOU to make me feel better!!!!