FALSE FLAG HAPPENING

(((Suspsioucous Package))) found Bill and Hillary’s home
>Mind you This is the same cunt who said you can’t be civil with Republicans

Suspicious package found at Clintons' home, police say

foxnews.com/politics/suspicious-package-found-at-clintons-home-police-say

Attached: 81BD5449-66CC-4821-9FE0-3ED8B16A4899.jpg (1125x525, 184K)

Just like the (((suspicious package))) found at soros' home. Oh man, those dangerous alt-rightists are at it again.

Same happened with Soros. Wish I knew what’s behind all this.

It's probably a /b/tard's doing

Let me enlighten you.

Attached: DF7B4B7A-DB56-42F4-808B-F10B0E175BCF.gif (500x275, 763K)

Obvious false flag

Cmon Man you already know (((who))) is behind all this

painfully obvious false flag.

designed to start a violent retaliation against conservatives. conveniently timed as the Soros funded invader caravan heads to the southern border.

buckle up kids. this is how the democrats are going to create violence and start a civil war.

The fact this happened literally immediately after Trump claimed Nationalism is the biggest sign of this being a false flag. They will use this to review up violence against the right, with zero evidence or real justification.

Just wait and see what I send next

This might explain the shilling we've seen in the past few hours.
Perhaps they buried a post calling for that bomb. The post got archived with no one calling them on their bullshit.

Just a coincidence.

Also remember that shooter that tried killing 5 Republicans? Remember how quickly the MSM dropped that story? Remember how non-violently the right responded? I say if Leftists wanna kick this shit off, the right will end it

Fucking retards who are doing this don't realize they are giving the left MORE ammo. This will be used to humanize Soros and the Clinton's while further demonizing trump and also will link this to his supports.

Regaudless of a false flag or not the media will take their side to save face even though there stupid fucks have been pushing people farther and farther to a boiling point that we are now starting to see people snap.

>call for incivility
>receive "suspicious package"
Be careful what you wish for.

Attached: meme6534645861.jpg (640x480, 62K)

It´s a bag of dicks

The Democrats are doing it themselves, they want the republicans to look dangerous, it is last effort to swing votes to democrats. Nothing else worked not even their mass shooting bull shit. Face it without illegals they don't have a chance.

This is 100% astro-turfing to arrange pre-selected naratives for the midterms.

The bread trail will be lead to a martyr, if found

your digits confirm - it's a package of foreskins

Attached: foreskin.jpg (940x605, 381K)

Wow I can't believe it! This story and the Soros one yesterday both dropped first thing in the morning for all the wagies to hear about first thing!

Attached: 1505917645954.gif (500x500, 1.56M)

HA HA HA HA HA HA
THEY'RE PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS
L O L
O L O
L O L

false alarm they tried buying ketamine off a honey pot

What'll end up happened is they push the right to a point of desperation causing the right to act first. They'll claim innocence because the right struck first. They know they can't win any physical conflict and can't win any honest intellectual conflict so they're going to try to make everyone else look bad.

>we're not a mob
>we're not a party of violence
>no u

So they are finally pulling something.

Didn’t one of their houses catch on fire a year or two ago? And let’s not forget all the Clintons Whitewater evidence that was conveniently blown up in the Oklahoma City bombing. The Clintons have no credibility.

First George then Clinton. I bet Republican are scared.
What else could it be?

Jow Forums is a board of peace. It would never engage in physical violence.

shes going to keel over soon enough theres literally no point in someone doing this

Attached: clintontotallyhealthy.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>Clinton calls for violence against Republicans
>Her master George Soros gets a “bomb” in the mail.
>The Clinton’s get a “bomb” in the mail.
>Obama gets a “bomb” in the mail.
>A Soros funded invader caravan will soon charge our southern border

This is it folks. The Democrats have begun their attack on America.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Attached: trump.jpg (960x414, 47K)

This stuff happens, just say "this is bad" and any argument is over.

We need more threads about this, 20 are not enough

FALSE FLAGS
>REAL FAGS
FALSE FLAGS
>REAL FAGS
FALSE FLAGS
>REAL FAGS

It is the left that did this you fucking retard.

Not George Clinton!
What kind of monster would want to blow up the Mothership??

Attached: 5a95deae9bf619d4a1000029.gif (500x316, 405K)

Just in time for the elections hmmm

SPREAD THE FALSE FLAG MESSAGE. THIS NEEDS TO BE SEARED INTO THE PUBLIC'S MIND NOW BEFORE THESE FUCKERS BRAINWASH EVERYONE AND PLAY VICTIM AGAIN.

SPREAD THE IMAGES SHOWING CLINTON PAYING FAKE TRUMP SUPPORTERS TO SHOW UP AT RALLIES AND START FIGHTS

>VOTE RED BOMB THE CLINTONS FUCK YEAH

I can't believe how many people have already forgotten about that. Literally two days after the baseball field shooting the MSM had already moved on. I feel bad for Steve Scalise. Dude was still in critical condition and the media had already stopped covering a mass assassination attempt of congressmen.

And also that train full of republican senators being intercepted by ANTIFA

Oh my God. I am definitely voting straight Democrat now, this evil must be stopped!

Hey, glowie, we know it was you who did this in order to meddle with the elections again. Your boss should fire you for lack of sublety.

It's only important if it's a crazy lone wolf right wing conspiracy nazi who shot a black boy who din du nuffin.

Attached: fear-monger_dumbf.jpg (1920x1177, 736K)

fucking secret service.
God-tier NPCs