Explosive Device Found in Mail Sent to the Clintons

Which one of you rascals did this?

Attached: BBOriRf.jpg (799x533, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/explosive-devices-found-in-mail-sent-to-hillary-clinton-and-obama/ar-BBOPm1p?ocid=spartanntp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please read the rules before posting

A shame it didn't explode and kill the bitch.

>Be corrupt left wing official
>Send explosive to self to gain sympathy
>Public sad it didn't blow you up

Average day in South America

Clinton is not even relevant
Gay and gay, but also fake.

Jow Forumsis a board of peace

>Explosive Device Found in Mail Sent to the Clintons

msn.com/en-us/news/us/explosive-devices-found-in-mail-sent-to-hillary-clinton-and-obama/ar-BBOPm1p?ocid=spartanntp

Package sent to Obama too.

Calling it, false flag.

>be increasingly irrelevant
>default to liberal victim worship

In other words this is a publicity stunt.

I did it.

post thx below :D

le reddit armyyy

>sending bomb packages
Fucking fake ass shit. You think they open their own packages?

The ricin envelope is far more effective if you ask me

It was me, I filled a package with firecrackers, ball bearings and pig feces. I wanted to blow Bills dick off.

>trump calls out George soros
>trump calls out dems financing the migrant caravan
>suddenly they use their "trump" card

biggest unbelievable bullshit ever made and its obviously, dumb boomer kikes still think this is 9/11 and everyone still believes the MSM

Attached: 4b54bdf5e2195ea201c0d02d25c9a6ffb64a1d0a51d33d0bf0528b1144fd5c7d_1.jpg (1080x1206, 109K)

Oh boy we needed another one of these

SLIDE THREADS

Many such cases

We will never know.
The closest we will know is they will pin it on some registered Democrat patsy

Vote Democrat! Stop the hate!

B U L L S H I T

Attached: 44085466_519083278504039_4806249626074087424_n.jpg (745x960, 130K)

Wtf is going on? Soros had a pipe bomb set to his house as well.

was it a snuke?

Could any of you find Soros's and Clinton's address? If they're not public record then how did people now to send it there?

Attached: 1355592808571.jpg (500x500, 113K)

fakest of fake news
you did this, kike faggot

So that’s the meme this week? We’re gonna ignore the ricin letters and pretend this bombing is the first act of violence. Nobody on cnn will mention Scalise. Somebody on foxnews will but some liberal shill will unironically say it didn’t count because nobody died.

Obvious false flag made right after Clinton called for violence against Republicans,

This false flag and the invader caravan are the start of the Democrats attack on America.

staged. i say its dems trying to make the conservatives look worse than the dem mob. so close to the election? we will see more

Attached: killlll.gif (300x200, 751K)

Attached: antifa.png (568x622, 237K)

I'm just reporting the news you dumb ugly kike glowing nigger faggot.

If trump loses 2020, Jow Forums's inability to hide its power level will be to blame. We literally exposed the liberals for their extremist nature, shill tactics and mob mentality as the perfect red pill for the public on the bumbling mess that is the current state of the Democratic party, and some autistic shitlord had to try and take matters into their own hands in a literal unabomber larp.

If the shitlord who did this is reading this, I hope the feds have your head and you get assraped until prolapse in prison.

Attached: kmr00mq5i3u11.png (960x758, 382K)