Explosive device sent to Obama and Clintons

First Soros yesterday and now both the Clintons and Obama's? What's going on here and who is behind it. This has to be some sort of false flag attack on the right wing it seems way too coincidental. What do you lads think?

Source:
'Explosive device' sent to Clintons and Obama - US media - bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45969100

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-094824_BBC News.jpg (1080x2157, 676K)

Damn, too bad they were intercepted

These sorts of things happen, for whatever reason. Just say "nobody should do that, I don't condone sending explosive devices to anybody" and then any potential argument is over.

No shit. Notice how none of them blew up either.
Painfully transparent attempt to counter the jobs not mobs slogan.

What's up glow niggers, forgot your cat

I wish somebody would send a bomb to my house.

Attached: 1527076964738.jpg (700x515, 52K)

Kek
Have you ever argued with a leftist?
We’re all guilty by asociation
But if you point out actual crime terror etc statistics they instantly start screaming Nazi

Fake bombs sent by fake people

But the terror is real.

What's your address user?

Shills spamming their bullshit as usual. Whatever shall we do?

FALSE
>FALSE
FLAG
>FLAG

Attached: rabbi whatcha doin.gif (500x678, 35K)

Why would anyone send them a bomb? It’s only a matter of time before they’re rounded up.
I do hope everyone recognizes this is their own home made false flag trying to paint right wingers as vigilantes right?
They are desperate.

No
It’s not
I’m not afraid to call the police and tell them someone mailed me a bomb a few days after I packed it and sent it myself.

HEY HILLARY, WHATCHA DOIN'?

>It was just a clock

literally hitler

There was also one sent to CNN and the White House

A BOMB JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Does this surprise anyone? White male conservatives are the most violent, entitled people on earth

The only thing surprising is that it didn't happen earlier. A prolonged exposure to the Alex Jones Wackoverse could do bad things to your psyche.

They probably convinently put a return address on them as well

Lol

Kek

WEW!

me too. just end it already god why am i still here

Attached: 1539758749852.jpg (498x516, 33K)

Isn't every single piece of mail's metadata tracked by the NSA? They'll just dig through their data to find the source. Makes for a great October surprise though.

Attached: Unique Individual.png (425x425, 43K)

Obvious false flag. Comes right after Hillary called for violence against Republicans.

Conveniently timed with the arrival of the Democrat funded and organized invader caravan heading to our southern border.

Democrats have begun their attack on America

Probably some dipshit DLed a bomb making tutorial and never spent any time testing it. Found the addresses cause there's plenty of dox for these people, and sent them. Bombs never went off, the sender will be found out and arrested. News will talk about it for 2 days. Trump will do some stupid shit and news will move on. Won't affect the midterms because none of them are running for office, and will probably affect 1 in 5000 undecideds' vote. House was already going to flip before the bomb scare and will probably still flip after. Senate will probably not flip regardless of this. People screaming about "false flag" live in some fantasy narrative I can't wrap my head around.

Wow look how crazy those republicans are!
Better vote Blue, faggots!

today there will be fbi investigations at:
Soros house
Clinton house
Obama house
Cnn headquarters
Interesting

This

No one will be arrested because there were no packages to begin with.

>Glowing this bright

>House was already going to flip before the bomb scare and will probably still flip after. Senate will probably not flip regardless of this. People screaming about "false flag" live in some fantasy narrative I can't wrap my head around.
OY VEY GOYS FALSE FLAGS YIDS RIDICULOUS!

That's pretty based, oops I mean it's a false flag, the jews are behind this!