OK, so I know one of you did this

OK, so I know one of you did this

Attached: CLINTS.png (677x557, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOOhWviMupI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off FBI

I gave my "package" to your mum last nite if you know what I mean.

Attached: 34263456vrtg.jpg (1128x1068, 83K)

Attached: 52072BEE-D440-42AA-ADEB-DC5E4F65A7EA.jpg (750x687, 378K)

>mailed to Clintons
>and Obama
why not "Obamas"? does Michelle not live with his husband? hmmmmmmmm

Yeah one of the CIA niggers shitposting here probably did this.

Willing to bet that there were no explosive devices sent to any of these Democrats. It's all a false flag to make conservatives look radical... They realize their radicals (Antifa) are making their own party look bad so they need to fabricate shit to disparage the voters.

Bingo

>one of you
You mean a glow in the dark? This is obvious false flagging at this point, first Soros now the Clinton's? JFC. What are the odds that a "bomb" would be sent to both of them literally within days of each other, yet neither of them go off or work? Who would take such a risk just for it to fail in such an obvious way? Heroic bomb squads just HAPPENED to be nearby and defused it with 1 second on the countdown timer! Then everyone clapped. This is so fucking transparent it hurts. If this were a real credible threat, first of all, we wouldn't know about it so soon, secondly, they would already have this shit in a lab getting evidence and would be making arrests. None of these logical events are happening, supporting the theory that these attacks on prominent leftists are false flags.

DNC false flagging the rightwingers opposition in order to garner sympathy for Democrats and interfere with the elections. They murdered Seth Rich, why wouldn't they throw in a false flag or two?

You might really be on to something here, user!

Attached: appelsiini.jpg (583x777, 32K)

I want Bill so send me some of that premium DC weed xD

So a bomb sent to this trifecta of evil (clinton, obama, soros) and they just so happened to catch all 3 of them without anyone getting hurt?

sounds like massive bullshit

>his husband

kek

based alien stoner

Who could it be....

Attached: 4719D5B8-F77D-4B4C-A57B-F8B7C251733F.jpg (184x184, 29K)

knocking at my door~
go away, don't come 'round here no more~

Sounds like I'm voting Democrat in November now, I cannot stand for this violence

Wtf im a Democrat now!

Attached: 1540002382944.jpg (550x300, 26K)

Dont try to coup Saudis and bombs wont show up at your door.

>What are the odds that a "bomb" would be sent to both of them literally within days of each other
funny shit is how they stopped using anthrax considering we know the only way to get it is steal it off a military base

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=hOOhWviMupI

It's the Alinsky way.

Oh man, I'm regretting my vote for Trump now, I'll vote Democrat and soon after, find a nigger bull to fuck my wife.

Attached: 1525911458922.png (1200x1200, 129K)

Come back when one of these supposed targets actually get killed, until then this is just NWO shithead fragility.

I did. I catched a wild ahmed, stuffed him into a box with the exact dose of tranquilizers for the travel duration.
I knew he would be pissed when waking up, and do what ahmeds do best. Exploding. Unfortunatly, he must have awaken before.
Damn.

Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion

Attached: C1101DE9-B322-4CE7-9051-7CA3CDE47254.jpg (640x982, 144K)

FAKE NEWS

Soros did it, only person that wants an actual civil war to physically happen. And only person with such retarded logic.

War makes the most profits for the Jews.

Attached: 1539922853027.png (234x264, 14K)

If you are referring to the people in the picture, then you'd be correct. This is false flag as fuck.

Attached: fear-monger_dumbf.jpg (1920x1177, 736K)

their day will come

The same alphabet soup that planted one at soros house
It´s a false flag for the mid terms to say that trump is promoting terrorism or causing it

what did he mean by this?

It actually does, stop with "U NPC ME NO NPC" Shit!!

I was starting to think that democrats were the violent ones. Now I see that republicans are just as bad, or worse. I'm voting for Beto now.

Didn't Clinton say the time for civility had passed? Now she is trying to blow herself up.
>Whatcha doin Rabbi?

False flag desperate attempt to paint Republicans as "le ebil Nazi terrorists" just before the mid-terms.

Ah. Classic "whatcha doin', rabbi".

There was a time when people were stupid enough to fall for this, not asking 'who benefits?'. I don't think that's the case anymore.

>someone leaves an unlit firecracker on Hillary's doorstep
>FUNCTIONAL EXPLOSIVE DEVICE FOUND AT HILLARY'S HOME

I remember a year or so ago there were a bunch of threats being called into synagogues around the country, and turned out to be some Israeli kid behind it lmao.

Lets see how this one plays out.

Also it doesn't even make sense to attack Obama at this point. He's not a major political player since Trump fired most of his appointments and Congress is (R) as fuck.

fake and op reoprted

explosive cool clocks sent to obama, clinton, soros, cnn, whitehouse

Geezuz . This is the LAMEST shit the Democrats have pulled yet. Hur Dur Reee the spontaneous attention the Republicans got with the white powder will work for "#US-TOO" but make it MOAH DRAMATIC.
Fake bombs come the fuck on. No one believes that lame Ted Kaczynski crap.
Democrats are actually embarrassing

plzno bully

Attached: epic_handshake_by_dillon_and_dutch_by_miloslavvonranda-d5dx2qi.jpg (900x645, 93K)

1) if this was real ppl would be getting hurt
2) obama and clinton are nobodys now with no threat - they are symbolic only and better targets are numerous
3) the timing is off - nobody would be stupid enough to do this before an election, this alone tells you where this plot originated

We also know this is not over. The libtards have tried their hardest for these midterm. The amount of propaganda even here to vote democrat is insane. Add in the caravan bs too. A BIGGER FALSE FLAG IS COMING. BET ON IT. they will likely have people killed and make a right wing patsy with liks to maybe here or other right wing communities.

We are dealing with real evil here and when we win the midterms the left will start shooting so be prepared.

Attached: rare-yugioh-card.jpg (866x1280, 107K)

when you cant even close your parenthesis

Attached: 1535024190109.png (571x618, 29K)

The comments on the Reddit post really warms my heart, these people are the future while you guys are the fringe minority who will thankfully never reproduce. The world will be a Utopia in 50-70 years and I hope my children see it.

the ricin letters and shooting scalise was okay tho

False flag for midterms

Attached: 1E1167EE-25E3-43C2-A3B6-E55CF9949808.gif (444x250, 287K)

lmao what a fucking retard

You have that backwards.

Kys

(((They))) are up to there usual tricks

reddit: people who think they are smart
Jow Forums: people who know we are all dumb

>leftists reproduce
I have some bad news for you user...

TRUMP'S DARK NATIONALIST RHETORIC IS RADICALIZING THE RIGHT! AND HERE'S WHY THAT'S A BAD THING.