Welcome to censorship of free speech, thanks Alot white nationalist!

Explosive Devices Found in Mail Sent to Hillary Clinton and Obama nyti.ms/2JdJI2N

Everyone is about to be under a permanent microscope for saying anything bad about soros Obama Clintons..
You idiots thought it was cool to jump on the gate train.
Just because your YouTube Gods never called for violence doesn't mean they didn't know you kids would eventually do it. So kiss free speech goodbye once they start censoring the internet

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-074814.png (1440x2560, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/suspicious-package-found-at-clintons-home-police-say
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cnn-s-new-york-office-receives-suspicious-package-similar-those-n923851
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suck me dry

A alt-aut retard took the npc meme too far, we lost the midterms now.

Attached: 898DE41A-E840-4E0A-A03A-DB665174DBEC.jpg (1024x1024, 145K)

>Explosive Devices Found in Mail Sent to Hillary Clinton and Obama
Wow, that was news yesterday!

Hey Rabbi

No one said a thing when anthrax was sent to trump, Cruz, and some other guy.

As if we aren't all watched already with transport metadata and archives. If you aren't behind 7 proxies, you're a newfag and deserve it.

Obvious false flag. Comes right after Hillary called for violence against Republicans.

Conveniently timed with the arrival of the Democrat funded and organized invader caravan heading to our southern border.

Democrats have begun their attack on America

so that's the plan now? censorship? i can
see why the google bots were installed
then on youtube. they're about to clamp
down and take america by force.

good, reap what you sow demons.

We should seriously start rounding people up and abolish free speech

Not even trolling.

>Everyone is about to be under a permanent microscope
Implying we weren't already under a permanent microscope. Fuck off shill

Attached: shill.png (439x290, 44K)

What does that have to do with free speech? Soros needs to be locked up and same with the Clintons. It won't dissolve our constitution relax faggot.

Attached: 1537501044124.jpg (3600x3446, 1.93M)

Or maybe you just listen to too much hate speech /propaganda

Or have you even noticed that all your anger wasn't there until the last election?

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 22K)

There were no bombs.

Don't forget the democrats were unable to stop the evil rapist that's now a supreme court justice.

fake news

Attached: 1488.png (1200x828, 1.24M)

And when did she do that?
See you retard his is exactly what I'm talking about

Attached: 1539040280784m.jpg (576x1024, 72K)

What are you waiting for then?

How's this fake news again? Because the nyt reported it? Then here let me help you sensitive snowflakes

Secret Service intercepts suspicious packages sent to Obama, Hillary Clinton

foxnews.com/politics/suspicious-package-found-at-clintons-home-police-say

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-084757.png (1440x2560, 1.17M)

Nothing you said made sense. Hate speech as you call it are words and I've thought Soros and Gronke should have locked up long ago as well the Clintons. I also am unsurprisingly not angry as I have nothing to be angry over.

Attached: 1536888774070.jpg (400x225, 16K)

What is? Wtf are you trying to say, use words and answer the question or knock off the concern trolling you pecker nosed kike.

Fuck George Soros
Fuck Barack Obama
Fuck Hillary Clinton
Fuck the Democratic Party
And Fuck Michigan!

>Everyone is about to be under a permanent microscope for saying anything bad about soros Obama Clintons
Considering how many people are under this so called microscope, it's a useless tool, fren.

There probably were bombs but im betting some lefty sent them. The targets are way too obvious and everyone knows you cant just mail a bomb to politicians like that without them being found. Someone is trying to take one for the team and finish off plumpf in the midterms

this is like FBI amateur pranks

One went to the whitehouse too. Someone convenietly left that out.

Gtfo out mah militia state then you kike

Probably a setup for the 2020 elections, Hillary will bring this up when she reruns.

(((we)))

Also faggots! Now cnn is being bombed! nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cnn-s-new-york-office-receives-suspicious-package-similar-those-n923851

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-085746.png (1440x2560, 627K)

No

White house too

Proof of this?