False flag incoming

>first Soros
>now Clinton

Do y'all feel that? The way the shit clings to the air? Its already started my dear good friend. The Shit Blizzard.

Attached: screenshot.png (1590x869, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-24/cnn-broadcast-interrupted-nycs-time-warner-center-evacuated
riot.im/app/#/room/#Habbening:matrix.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SPREAD THE FALSE FLAG MESSAGE. THIS NEEDS TO BE SEARED INTO THE PUBLIC'S MIND NOW BEFORE THESE FUCKERS BRAINWASH EVERYONE AND PLAY VICTIM AGAIN.

lets see. who else do we hate? podesta or david brock next? this is definitely to make us look batshit and portray these shitheads as victims

CNN Broadcast Interrupted As NYC's Time Warner Center Evacuated

zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-24/cnn-broadcast-interrupted-nycs-time-warner-center-evacuated

It's Happening

Oh you best start believing in false flags. You're in one!

The perpetual victims need a new narrative to play the victim. Color me a shocked nigger.

Anyone who believes these fake bombs is a fucking loser. Dems are losing on all fronts. This is all the establishment knows how to do to gin up sympathy.

Attached: 1539382393541.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Let me get this straight... The GOP spends years telling crowds of people that Obama and Hillary are evil.
But they feign surprise when people act out their anger?
Everyone. Saw. That. Coming.

The White House was sent one too

What retard would send bombs to Hillary and Clinton and expect that they will arrive into the hands of the target, rather than being screened by mail clerks? Furthermore, none of the bombs had gone off afaik.
If they were real bombs, what kind of trigger do you think would have been in them? GPS coordinates?

It's already been countered. Another package has been sent to the White House.

We need memes

>and expect that they will arrive into the hands of the target, rather than being screened by mail clerks?
This. Does anybody really believe any of these people actually walk out to the mailbox to pick up their mail?

They didn't, they have retracted that story already.

Reminds me of that guy who offed a British MP in the wake of the Brexit vote. Why is it that these things happen before an important vote?

Soros
Clinton
Obama

THREE 'FOUND'

> [ SCREENCAP THIS ]

IT'S THE SETUP
THEY 'FOUND' THESE BOMBS BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALREADY SELECTED ONE OF THEIR OWN TO BE THE SACRIFICIAL 'VICTIM'

THE 'VICTIM' DOESN'T KNOW OF COURSE, THEY'RE SOMEONE ON THE INSIDE BUT NOT INSIDE ENOUGH.

THE DEMOCRATS ARE DESPERATE BECAUSE THEY FUCKED UP BADLY AND EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG.

THEY'RE TRYING TO CIRCLE THEIR 'LEADERS' TO PROTECT THEMSELVES THAT IS WHAT THE 'BOMBS' ARE ABOUT

Probably a depression trigger... Packed tightly, once it's opened, it makes electrical contact. Still, pretty easy to fuck up and people don't make bombs in the US anymore unless theyre bored teenagers.

Photos coming in to the media of the bomb sent to the Clintons.

Attached: Ghostbusters-Answer-The-Call-Dvd-2016.jpg (353x400, 38K)

THIS
Ex-prez, loser who lost election, 88 yr old man
(((bombs))) don't go off
These aren't even legit targets, this is a false flag
I wonder who could be behind this

Attached: 1537491069413.jpg (480x454, 76K)

>three bombs
>not one goes off

This is a false flag, they are drumming up sympathy. Watch for the next rhetoric on "domestic terrorism" and more invasive security measures. The libs will only move to support all these new measures, and people will vote towards Dems in fear of being labelled with those like Ted Kyanski. This is crazy, and the NPCs are about to swallow the bait, hook like and sinker.

Attached: 1540392489103.png (706x329, 26K)

I forget, does CNN have a place in Atlanta? I know Turner is bit down there. I assume they fan broatcast from elsewhere too.

Warren,
Debbie,
or Biden

normalfags will get brainwashed no matter what you tell them
they'll just call you crazy and go on with their inane lives

Yes, they do.

Attached: 1500621524598.jpg (600x625, 103K)

Why would anyone who wants to further the goals of the GOP do this right before the midterms? And why would they send them and not expect them to be screened and intercepted?

Attached: IMG_4380.jpg (2016x1512, 1.06M)

and why do they never go off?
a russian kid seemed to have no problem

Go back to Twitter. This is the most obvious false flag of all time.

The Year of the Right has been foretold in the latest book written by RA Salvatore

Attached: IMG_4376.jpg (2016x1512, 735K)

Perfect martyr

Attached: GYGH7CXG7NBZFIWYCNVPJZV4FE.jpg (1400x935, 97K)

its russia trying to foment a civil war
standard kremlin tactics

It's happening!? Fuck yes

riot.im/app/#/room/#Habbening:matrix.org

this. it would be counter productive. they would wait till after midterms.

Attached: boom.gif (320x165, 1.56M)