Because roasties aren't wives

Attached: nohymennodiamond.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymenorrhaphy.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>spread the word
This has been happening in Africa for decades.

ARYAN B U M P
no ring for those with fucking hymen replacement surgeries as well of course but that shouldn't even be said.
Take care Tunisian brother. We're all the same, and our enemy is the same. Let's get rid of it for once shall we ? And then live our lives together.

Excision is a very good practice.

>being into the jewish diamond
I hope you don't seriously do this.

bump

Not everyone is a tradautist user

>Hymen replacement surgeries
is that real and why?

Attached: pigesmile.jpg (900x1122, 205K)

Could Manhood set our differences aside , colonizing Jean Michele ?

Attached: 1540275320575.png (734x1174, 386K)

Women are very sneaky creature, i read that since old times, roasties use to put a sponge full of animal blood , to fool the husband on the wedding night into thinking she was a virigin and he deflowered her.

>Using the jewish internet in the jewish comfort of your own jewish home while you sit on your jewish chair and sleep in your jew bed and type with your jew keyboard on a jew website complaining about everything being jewish while you look in disgust at your jewish monitor full of tiny jews that are manipulating your every thought. Don't forget to remove the tiny jews from your bed too so they don't condition your brain into believing jewish things are cool, stay paranoid my friend.

It's very real. Why? Because Muslims.
Is this old hag insulting preteen cunny? Cunt extermination when?

Based

But diamonds are a jewish scam. They're a product that only exists at the price and demand they do because of false scarcity combined with advertising. This isn't some out there conspiracy, it's just objective fact about the industry.

>no hymend
>no diamond
or
>no hymen
>no dymen

i get the slogan, but the internal rhyme falls apart

Attached: 1539716557239.png (728x1281, 219K)

>2018
>getting married
It's like you want to be broke and suicidal in 10 years

google vaginal rejuvenation. as for hymen replacement check this out en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymenorrhaphy. yes a total whore roastflap can become a virgin again to trick some rich dude into wifing her.

I don't think that has anything to do with jews and more to do with capitalism being capitalism. like the iPhone being 3x more expensive then Android. The price of gold / silver / diamond is always fluctuating though.

Best state to find a virgin wife? My plan is to convert to whatever religion I have to and tell any lie I have to until I can get her pregnant then keep getting her pregnant so she feels obligated to stay with me. I don't care if they are in High School. Currently I'm in California and girls usually lose their virginity in middle school.

The roastie thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that. My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell Thing I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

Attached: muhgranny.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

Blacks aren't usually the actual color black. They are usually brown but we still call them black.

>while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.
How do you know that?

Attached: BogerFace.png (514x352, 32K)

do all canadians have intimate knowledge of their family's genitalia?

Just get one them FLDS bitches. Is what I did, is great. They're raised to believe women are property. Wouldn't even consider touchinga man who doesn't own her. Though you probably won't be able to find one who is technically a "virgin", her father'll have had a go at her but that's fine, right? And you have to actually buy them

kek, always a good one

Yeah actually we are all very close

for gods sake as if youre ever getting married you greasy little blob

Do not ever claim ownership of hymenless property

Disgusting sluts trying to imitate virgins to fool gullible men.

You certainly know wife material when you see it. It's a shame there's not much out there.

Nope need a virgin. If I need to convince her father I'll just convince her to run away with me or something.